Pama Simple Hunger

View File

A very simple mod to simulate Hunger and give the Player a reason to actually eat something.
Unobtrusive and compatible with nearly Everything else.

Nutrition Value of any Food item is dependent on Gold value.
Uncooked food has very low nutrition value.

No critical Effects when no food is consumed, only a Debuff to stamina/magicka/health regeneration.

Enjoy!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/24/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

On 4/25/2023 at 12:38 AM, SororitasSimp said:

Thanks for cooking this up, Pama \O/ I've been RP'ing hunger without needs' mods for the longest time due to their buggy nature and plethora of compatibility nightmares. Your mod's workaround to these issues is most logical. One question though; while I see it the MCM has a hunger build up rate slider; does that account for a user's in-game timescale (via the "set timescale to #" console command) or does it work on its own seperate timer as set in the MCM? Thanks :)

Its tied to gamehours. So it should work with differing timescales.

On 4/25/2023 at 12:38 PM, duy123a said:

Just a suggestion, can you add some kind of features like after BJ scene/drinking cum/piss will decrease hunger/thirsty. It will make your mod unique to other need mods.

I´m pretty sure many of the more complex ones (especially those hosted here on LL) already have something like that.

On 4/25/2023 at 3:46 AM, kaydens1234 said:

Pama simple injuries when? There is a shortage of standalone injury mods, a simple implementation like this would be awesome! Better with sexlab scene integration. 

Wildcat has something like that. You can disable its other features.

6 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

I´m pretty sure many of the more complex ones (especially those hosted here on LL) already have something like that.

Not really, there is only 2 mods actually.
One is Sexlab Survival, and it does... too much thing, I don't like it.
Another one is an add-on for Sunhelm Survival, this has a critical bug and I already reported to the author but seem he is missing now.