xVASynth Voice Packs

View File

Voice packs for several mods, all created by xVASynth.

For some mods, there might or might not be voice packs available already. The thing is, I'm not sure how up-to-date those packs are, so I decided to create them by myself again, just to make sure. And as they are available, I decided to share them with you.

--- NEWS ---

For now the voice packs are on hold, as v3 of xVASynth is currently in beta and around the corner. I now wait for that as it seems to have quite a few improvements regarding its models, compared to v2

So, new packs will come once v3 is released. And maybe I'll re-do the ones that are already released, too, if I get the time...

What was used

• xVASynth v2.3
  • All 83 Skyrim voice packs
  • My altered xEdit text extraction script, based on DoubleCheeseburger's original script

What's included

Each voicepack contains:

• Generic dialogue lines in every generic voice
  • Female voices for player lines (eg Sexist guards comments) - only female, as most users play as female and to keep the file size a bit smaller
  • Additional lines for specific actors (eg Brynjolf or Astrid)
  • LIP files
  • All packed in .BSA files for loading together with an .ESPFE dummy plugin

How to use them with Legendary Edition

As the .FUZ format, which holds the actual voice and lip files, is the same for LE and SE/AE, you simply need to unpack the .BSA, delete the dummy plugin and optionally (but recommended) repack the .BSA for LE.

Can be done with several tools, eg Cathedral Assets Optimizer

Requirements

Always the original mod (linked in respective spoiler)

For each mod, I add the specific version that I used to extract the voice lines. Keep in mind, that they only really fit for these specific versions!

If a mod gets updated, there might be changes in their dialogue and then the voice pack will be misfitting for that part!

Current packs so far

Sexist Guards v2.91

Spoiler

Public Whore v1.2.4

Spoiler

Public Whore Comments v1.1.0 - full pack, no delta, updated from v1.01

Spoiler

Hydra Slave Girls SE v1.0

Spoiler

Laura's Bondage Shop v3.43 - NEW UPDATE!

Spoiler
  • used xVASynth v3 voices! Should result in better overall quality
  • NO bsa packing this time -> no esp needed. You can pack the files easily for your game version (LE/SE) yourself

Sexlab Stories 22-01-31

Sexlab Stories Devious 22-01-31

Spoiler

Deviously Cursed Loot v9.0

Spoiler

Radiant Prostitution - Gigolo v7.0.4

Spoiler

Prison Overhaul Patched v5.50.0

Spoiler

Simple Slavery++ v6.3.18

Spoiler

Sexlab Solutions Revisited v1.1.5

Spoiler

S.L.U.T.S. Resume v3.1

Spoiler

Damsels In Distress v2.3

Spoiler

soon ...

Spoiler
  • Devious Lore
  • Sexlab Dialogues
  • Sexlab Stories (Devious) 2023-04-10

... and hopefully many more!

If you wish a voice pack for a specific mod, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Or if there's an outdated voice pack and you wish it to be updated, that's fine for me, too.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/21/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Several mods
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Good work. Btw, I noticed that the Thief mod currently only has a voice pack in the community for version 1.0.8. It might need an update to Thief SE 1.4.2. However, that mod's current voice pack is ~12gb, so... good luck!

Here's a list of the current voice pack repositories I've found for reference:

This user has a lot of voice packs too: 

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/6364791-judge007/content/?type=downloads_file

13 hours ago, DrSeptimus said:

Ulfric dialog doesn't seems to play any voice. I was using Public Whore & Devious Curse Loot voice.

Yes, that's the downpart of generic dialogue: either you generate it for each and every voicetype in the game: this then would nearly double the file size and the amount of time it needs.

Or you create generic lines only for generic voices (like FemaleYoungEager or MaleSlyCynical). Those are the ones used by all normal NPCs, so you cover most of the actors. But then all actors with a unique voice (eg Ulfric, Brynjolf or Vex) still have only the subtitles for those generic lines.

TBH, as it already takes some time to generate those voices, especially for bigger things like Public Whore and Cursed Loot, I made the decision to only get those lines for generic actors.

If there's a line that only a specific actor says and it still isn't voiced, then there's either an error in the extraction script (is possible) or the mod author didn't properly attach that line the the actor (TBH, more likely). Still, for the most part if there's a line for a special actor, it normally got extracted like it should. I got several files with voice lines especially for Delvin, as example.

Thank you very much for all your work! Much appreciated!

-> Regarding the voice pack for Cursed Loot: the voice pack from judge007 for Cursed Loot is about 3.3 GB big. Yours is about 940 MB. What could be the reason for the difference? Other older voice packs and your new ones seem to be more or less the same size.

-> On the Mega download page, there is Damsel in Distress voice pack. Exactly which mod and mod version is this for?

Edited by Gudulba
2 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Thank you very much for all your work! Much appreciated!

-> Regarding the voice pack for Cursed Loot: the voice pack from judge007 for Cursed Loot is about 3.3 GB big. Yours is about 940 MB. What could be the reason for the difference? Other older voice packs and your new ones seem to be more or less the same size.

-> On the Mega download page, there is Damsel in Distress voice pack. Exactly which mod and mod version is this for?

For DCUR: no idea. Maybe judge has created more voices (so there are unique voices included), maybe its packed in an uncompressed .bsa archive, maybe both?

For DiD: that's all stated in the description ;) 

Edited by Mister X

Any chance you'd make voice packs for Submissive Lola and The Ancient Profession? The old packs for those are all out of date and no longer seem to be maintained. The main SLSF Fame Comments mod would be nice too but that one has a truly ludicrous amount of dialogue so it might just be too much of a hassle.

I used to just make my own packs for these, quality wasn't great but better than silence, but xVASynth doesn't seem to agree with my new PC even though it should be able to handle it much better.

Either way thanks for sharing these packs!

On 4/24/2023 at 2:45 AM, lavatube said:

Btw, I noticed that the Thief mod currently only has a voice pack in the community for version 1.0.8. It might need an update to Thief SE 1.4.2. However, that mod's current voice pack is ~12gb, so... good luck!

I'll have a look at it and see what's possible ...

15 hours ago, xLLUser said:

Any chance you'd make voice packs for Submissive Lola and The Ancient Profession? The old packs for those are all out of date and no longer seem to be maintained. The main SLSF Fame Comments mod would be nice too but that one has a truly ludicrous amount of dialogue so it might just be too much of a hassle.

Same goes here ^^

EDIT, for both: I don't have much time at the moment, so it might take a while 

Edited by Mister X

For now, I won't do any new packs, as v3 of xVASynth is around the corner.

So I now wait for that to release and then restart doing packs. And maybe even re-do the ones that are already there

23 hours ago, HomeScreen503 said:

Subtitles disappear whenever voice dialogue happens. Any way to have both the subtitles and the voice? Can get a bit confusing when voice mispronounces or misses a word when there's no subtitles to check.

That are settings of the OG mod and Skyrim itself. Skyrim shows subtitles when it can't find voice files or is forced to do so, either by the mod or a user setting. Did you look in your settings and enabled subtitles?

So basically, I can't change that, you only could ask the mod author to change their mod and let it force subtitles for some dialogue.

26 minutes ago, harryscrowtem said:

after installing the sexist guard voice pack, its causing nemesis to crash before completing activation ? did i do something wrong? other voice packs seem to work for me, can anyone offer some advice?

nvm i think i fixed it by deleting the optional files? not crashing now and seems like it works

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I keep track of those requests, but as for now I still wait for all the voices to get updated to xVASynth v3.

I already thought about trying this myself, to speed things up.

Once all (or at least the major generic ones) are done, I'll re-visit those packs ;) 

Hi, thank you for uploading this mod! It looks great.

So I have LE, and unfortunately I'm not a modder and don't really understand the instructions you've provided for unpacking the .BSA. When I downloaded Cathedral Assets Optimizer, I don't see .BSA file as an option to click on. I've tried looking at how to use the program on my own for a while now and am still confused lol. Would you (or someone else) be able to tell me in more detail how to convert these files so that I can use them for LE? Thank you!

3 hours ago, whoisthisperson said:

Hi, thank you for uploading this mod! It looks great.

So I have LE, and unfortunately I'm not a modder and don't really understand the instructions you've provided for unpacking the .BSA. When I downloaded Cathedral Assets Optimizer, I don't see .BSA file as an option to click on. I've tried looking at how to use the program on my own for a while now and am still confused lol. Would you (or someone else) be able to tell me in more detail how to convert these files so that I can use them for LE? Thank you!

When you look at this image:

Spoiler

23316-1623799233-1841341705.png

1. Make sure the profile on top is set to "LE", so the new BSA will have the correct format
  2. "Open directory" and choose the folder that contains the data you want to convert
  3. Make sure the dropdown at the right side of those buttons is set to "One mod"
  4. In the tab "BSA" tick both boxes: "Extract BSA" and "Create BSA".
    The third one "Delete backups" is optional but recommended if you keep the og mod installation archive around.
  5. (Optional for voices) in the other tabs, tick the boxes as desired to convert everything else that's needed
  6. Switch to the tab "Log" and afterwards click the big button in the middle "Run". Wait until CAO tells that it finished the job.
  7. Delete the ESP file, as it's a light plugin which can't be used with old Skyrim. Use the normal LE way to load BSA files (I don't know how that works)
8 hours ago, Mister X said:

When you look at this image:

Reveal hidden contents

23316-1623799233-1841341705.png

1. Make sure the profile on top is set to "LE", so the new BSA will have the correct format
  2. "Open directory" and choose the folder that contains the data you want to convert
  3. Make sure the dropdown at the right side of those buttons is set to "One mod"
  4. In the tab "BSA" tick both boxes: "Extract BSA" and "Create BSA".
    The third one "Delete backups" is optional but recommended if you keep the og mod installation archive around.
  5. (Optional for voices) in the other tabs, tick the boxes as desired to convert everything else that's needed
  6. Switch to the tab "Log" and afterwards click the big button in the middle "Run". Wait until CAO tells that it finished the job.
  7. Delete the ESP file, as it's a light plugin which can't be used with old Skyrim. Use the normal LE way to load BSA files (I don't know how that works)

Thanks, I was able to get it working!