SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

can i make a request?

not seeing any 7bb use the heels system.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30642/

I'll take a look at it, might be able to do something

Just a FYI, Jordick did a 7B conversion 

of Bob's Boots 

Beazalbob69 has a thread here on LL but I didn't see the version 8.3 update that he posted on Nesux (sorry Shocky, I couldn't resist).

No pictures, no fancy post, sorry.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/chg5p7we5zc5e1i/Skin_Tight_Dragon_7Bombshell.7z

- Black + Green non-heavy suits done, Black + Green Heavy/Non-heavy Boots done, Black + Green heavy Gloves done.

- Heavy variants of both colors are not done, only one needs to be done since it's a matter of lighting shader properties copying. Right now if you equip these you'll basically get UNPB mesh, that's it really.

- Non-heavy gloves are not done, these things are giving me a lot of trouble.

- The body in the suit is not cut up since it aggravated me just trying to do that, I just attempted to keep the suit/skin aligned in a decent way.

Ok out.

I've been converting the Ashara Imperial set for Cleavage TBBP, but I'm having a problem with the belt. How do I fix this?

attachicon.gifTESV 2014-03-04 21-26-59-50.png

Why not just take the cleavage version I did and add tbbp? or you could take the belt from my conversion since it doesn't have that issue. Let me know how it turns out!

I figured out that the problem were the weight paints, I'm trying to fix it, but I don't think I really know enough about weight paints to do it correctly.

Cant seem to find the blacktalon in 7base or cbbe, lots of people seem to have problems converting it to cbbe, so i was hoping id anyone has the blacktalon in cbbe?

I have the Blacktalon 7b Cleavage Mash-up, if that's what you want. 

That would be awesome! At least it would be better than the one I have as there are some clipping as it already has a default body shape. I dont think I have 7b installed but I could make do =) I honestly prefer cbbe though. 

Beazalbob69 has a thread here on LL but I didn't see the version 8.3 update that he posted on Nesux (sorry Shocky, I couldn't resist).

What did you do to be sorry about?

That would be awesome! At least it would be better than the one I have as there are some clipping as it already has a default body shape. I dont think I have 7b installed but I could make do =) I honestly prefer cbbe though. 

Blacktalon for 7B is in this thread 94. Blacktalon Armor - Cleavage BBP

as for CBBE, you will have more luck if you ask in a CBBE thread, this is for unp/7b.

Just a FYI, Jordick did a 7B conversion 

of Bob's Boots 

I sure did, but my version needs some tweaking. And if I remember correctly, they're only compatible with the Bombshell based armors.

Any other body type (like Cleavage), causes the massive clippings around the knees area.

And also, if I'm correct, they also has the same bone weight problems as my other conversions had, before I fixed them.

Haven't really had any time to fix the Bob's Boots yet, but I'll look in to them at some point.

Cant seem to find the blacktalon in 7base or cbbe, lots of people seem to have problems converting it to cbbe, so i was hoping id anyone has the blacktalon in cbbe?

I have the Blacktalon 7b Cleavage Mash-up, if that's what you want. 

Here you go. It might not be what you wanted--plus, it uses an actual 7b skin, and not a CBBE conversion (and I haven't found a Fair Skin Complexion for 7B, I'm not sure there is one), so you'll need a proper texture set for the skin. 

You'll also need the original Blacktalon set for the textures of the clothing itself. 

Blacktalon Armor-7B Cleavage-Mashup-v1.2-Fixed.7z

It was just a reference to a post you made a while back when Nexus was having all their site troubles. In that post you made a typo and called them "Nesux" then realized how appropriate the typo actually was.  :)

It was just a reference to a post you made a while back when Nexus was having all their site troubles. In that post you made a typo and called them "Nesux" then realized how appropriate the typo actually was.   :)

lol yeah "typo"  ;)

Btw, I'm just taking a decent break from finishing Skin Tight since that armor made me flip tables. I can always come back to it of course, I wanted to put it out there since I won't be able to do much for a few weeks.

Btw, I'm just taking a decent break from finishing Skin Tight since that armor made me flip tables. I can always come back to it of course, I wanted to put it out there since I won't be able to do much for a few weeks.

Hopefully you don't have the same issues with the Arshes Nei bikini armor whenever you get to it.  :cool:

i have downloaded a lot of the skimpy bombshell outfits from here they all look great but i had a few problems with some...

-a few of them have this small problem where it changes the 7bb body slightly (mainly boobs and thighs) idk why that happens but it does to some outfits. its barely noticeable tho (and no im not using cleavage outfit)

-the osare underwear clips badly from the back its broken (some clip slighty from the back but i think its because of HDT physics)

-the s7b alecus elegant dress esp adds over 500 blank items to the blacksmith i had to remove it... new esp is needed that only adds the dress...

-i also noticed in some of the outfits like shell bondage and a few others create a big gap in the hands on first person view (while wearing the outfit) not sure if this is problem on my end.

thanks for your hard work shocky and crew

How difficult would it be to convert an Oblivion armor to 7B with Body Slide?

have fun :D

i gave up after 6 hours, to many to learn, to less amount of time for that,

the day have 24h, only. sometimes i need to sleep. good luck to you

and a BIG RESPECT to all 3D modelling artists, texturing artists, you do a very hard job.

How difficult would it be to convert an Oblivion armor to 7B with Body Slide?

have fun :D

i gave up after 6 hours, to many to learn, to less amount of time for that,

the day have 24h, only. sometimes i need to sleep. good luck to you

and a BIG RESPECT to all 3D modelling artists, texturing artists, you do a very hard job.

:o  :blink:  :huh:  Well, that's right daunting m8. I don't know if I have the patience for that, but I guess I'll give it a go and see. Merde.