Sex means being dropped from 200ft in the air to death?!

ntblood

Hi,

I've installed a good # of lovers lab adult mods. I read the compatibility as I went for each but I'm not sure if I missed something.

I have

SexLabs Solutions,

Matchmaker,

WorkingGirl,

Romance,

SexiS,

Random attack,

Lovers comfort,

Radiant Prostitution,

I think that is about it. Oh, I also have the HugMe.esp which in combination with something else (maybe the mods above) cause a hug to kill me too but not by being dropped from the air like asking for sex.

--

I also have a question about SOS vs Better Males. I have Better Males installed now but the dead npc's with erect penis thing I would like to go away. Does SOS include better textures for males too? I really didn't like the ugly male bodies of vanilla. When I had both SOS & Better Males installed everyone had 2 penises, too weird. So if I can remove Better Males & put back in SOS will that give me decent male bodies? 

Thank you!

Ok, thank you. I'm new to this and rushed in about a month ago. I finally have a pretty stable game.

So, I will remove romance & random attack based on what you say.

I installed SexiS recently because I was fighting ctd's and I thought I would stop ignoring the BOSS error message telling me that Sex Lab Comfort, I think it was, needed it and would cause ctd's without it.   But you say to remove it right?

I do have SexLab as well as Solutions.

-----------

Should I get rid of Better Males and put back SOS?  will that leave me with ugly vanilla male bodies again

Hi,

****snip****

--

I also have a question about SOS vs Better Males. I have Better Males installed now but the dead npc's with erect penis thing I would like to go away. Does SOS include better textures for males too? I really didn't like the ugly male bodies of vanilla. When I had both SOS & Better Males installed everyone had 2 penises, too weird. So if I can remove Better Males & put back in SOS will that give me decent male bodies? 

Thank you!

Idk about SOS, but you can install the flacid version of better males normally, then over write the textures with the erect ones, after that put the erect meshes here:

Data/meshes/sexlab/

rename the erect male bodies ->  malebody_0 and malebody_1 to  malenudesuit_0 and malenudesuit_1 (respectively).

Then click the "enable nude suit for males" button in the sexlab mcm menu. This will make sexlab mods, use the erect version for sexy time, while regular skyrim will just use the flacid body.

Hi,

****snip****

--

Thank you!

Idk about SOS, but you can install the flacid version of better males normally, then over write the textures with the erect ones, after that put the erect meshes here:

Data/meshes/sexlab/

rename the erect male bodies ->  malebody_0 and malebody_1 to  malenudesuit_0 and malenudesuit_1 (respectively).

Then click the "enable nude suit for males" button in the sexlab mcm menu. This will make sexlab mods, use the erect version for sexy time, while regular skyrim will just use the flacid body.

But...But...But.....this is Skyrim....and they are nords....they walk around with raging hard ons all day everyday don't they? :P 

You can do all the work to have the "nude suit" options in Sexlab or just switch to SOS which is just better in pretty much every way.  Dead guys will flash some underwear at you and then you will see the underwear vanish and their limp dick flop into place.    SOS allows you to control the "angle of attack" for the dick as well so your sex scenes can avoid those embarrassing moments when the dick appears to be exiting the sex partners spinal column.

Its not going to help much though if you've opted to enlarge it so much it comes out the back of their head.

I'll have to try this. Thank you for the advice. 

scares me to hear about ctd's with either as I hope I'm out of those woods now.

With SoS you need to pump the penis up if I'm not mistaken.

(I also installed XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton btw)

So I really shouldn't use SexiS (core, cupid, data)  you're all saying with SexLab even though BOSS gives a big ol'error without it?

You can do all the work to have the "nude suit" options in Sexlab or just switch to SOS which is just better in pretty much every way.  Dead guys will flash some underwear at you and then you will see the underwear vanish and their limp dick flop into place.    SOS allows you to control the "angle of attack" for the dick as well so your sex scenes can avoid those embarrassing moments when the dick appears to be exiting the sex partners spinal column.

Its not going to help much though if you've opted to enlarge it so much it comes out the back of their head.

To each their own,  but honestly...  "all that work" takes 5 mins. Also, takes care of the ugly vanilla body thing mentioned in the O.P.

For me, the nudesuit was the better option, and one less scripty stuff mod that way too (and I have too many as it is).

Pulling out RandomAttack & Romance went alright as the game still is playing.

However, with the new Comfort v20130824 for SexLab (& new required esp, Aroused) I still get the BOSS error (below) & it won't load a saved game with Comfort checked in the load order, just crash. So I don't see how it works without SexiS. Is SexiS, that bad in creating problems to have it installed along with the rest like someone in my thread suggested?

• LoversComfort.esp Active
    • Error: SexiS.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it.

"Comfort (sexLab)  FAQ:  #3   BOSS is complaining about missing SexiS.esm? Ignore BOSS"

How can I ignore it when Comfort won't load a game without SexiS?

You can safely ignore that BOSS warning.  Mod Author said so when I asked about it... I have no problems using SexLab Lover's Comfort inspite of the message.  Remember BOSS is nothing more than a sorter.

Your game will not crash because of that warning.  It WILL crash if you try to 'fix' the problem by putting SexIS in with SexLab (assuming you also still have some SexIS mods)

Just get rid of SexIs and relax a bit.  you will have CTDs regardless... CTDs are one of those 'facts of modding life'.

Ok, cool.  

I got SexiS out and it's running pretty well.

Tensu_Makati  said,"if I understand your last question SexiS works fine with Sexlab as a matter of fact. I believe Sanguines Debauchery still requires Sexis even though it now requires Sexlab also."

WaxenFigure added: "The only bit of SexIs that hasn't been ported to SexLab is the Cupid bit."

but I'll play it safe for now. I only really had it to satisfy the BOSS error.

I was getting some hug-deaths & asking for sex resulting in being dropped form 200 feet in the air but I think that was Romance & RandomAttacks that wasn't getting a long with Sexlab or something. That's fixed now thankfully. I just need to figure a way to raise the arousal level of my followers because I get a lot of no's.

Archived