Need Help With Neki POV

Im having trouble getting the Neki POV working for Sexbound reborn. I tested a Floran and POV is indeed working, but i cant seem to get the file for neki pov to work. If anyone has some suggestions or info on it, that would be appreciated!

-Ive moved that file everywhere i could think of to get it to work. I believe it works with POV Redux, since its mentioned on the mod description. ANYWAY! Please help ^-^

Im also unsure if Redux is put in properly as well, as i have it now, i simply unpacked it and put it in the mods folder. Im assuming thats the right way to do it, but it has another folder of itself, not sure if that may have something to do with it or not

45 minutes ago, FurryButts said:

Im having trouble getting the Neki POV working for Sexbound reborn. I tested a Floran and POV is indeed working, but i cant seem to get the file for neki pov to work. If anyone has some suggestions or info on it, that would be appreciated!

-Ive moved that file everywhere i could think of to get it to work. I believe it works with POV Redux, since its mentioned on the mod description. ANYWAY! Please help ^-^

37 minutes ago, FurryButts said:

Im also unsure if Redux is put in properly as well, as i have it now, i simply unpacked it and put it in the mods folder. Im assuming thats the right way to do it, but it has another folder of itself, not sure if that may have something to do with it or not

Greetings, as is standard, and thankfully, something this game gives us, is the log file, generated every time the game runs, and the associated information.

The Log file is a standard and requested due to containing all information regarding properly installed mods, workshop mods, and any execution time errors encountered, unless specifically prevented by a mod.

So, to better report issues, try providing a description of the issue and recreating the issue in-game, then providing a log file.

To find the log file, it should be within your Starbound installation directory, then the storage folder. You should see a text file named starbound.log (Or simply starbound, a plain text file). Paste it into your response as a attached file, or use PasteBin, whichever you prefer. Then users can look into your issues with the necessary information at hand.

<Just please don't post the whole thing as text here>

As the guide above states, for best results, do boot up your game, engage with a Neki partner, and then share the log of that session afterwards. That should provide all necessary information to troubleshoot.

Alright! Thanks for the info! Heres what i gathered

27 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Greetings, as is standard, and thankfully, something this game gives us, is the log file, generated every time the game runs, and the associated information.

The Log file is a standard and requested due to containing all information regarding properly installed mods, workshop mods, and any execution time errors encountered, unless specifically prevented by a mod.

As the guide above states, for best results, do boot up your game, engage with a Neki partner, and then share the log of that session afterwards. That should provide all necessary information to troubleshoot.

starbound.log

8 minutes ago, FurryButts said:

Alright! Thanks for the info! Heres what i gathered

Okay, so, first few things:
There seems to be Redux installed twice, in the Folder VS Pak conflict, and PAK is winning! Which means any file put into the folder mod, wouldn't be reflected in game.
The Neki PoV addon is apparently placed in the mods folder as a RAR. The game can't read these.

Unrecognized file in asset directory 'SxB - Neki POV Addon v1.rar', skipping

The same PAK vs Folder conflict is also present for both the Reborn API and OmniBrowser.
Reborn's Aphrodite's Bow patch might be installed incorrectly, as it is not recognized.

[Info] Root: Detected unnamed asset source at '..\mods\SBR Aphrodites Bow patch 1.0'

Finally, the actual execution errors:
Neki dialogue is still busted apparently.

[04:16:21.232] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /dialog/sexbound/en/positions/missionary/nekifemale.config, 
(AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /dialog/sexbound/en/positions/missionary/nekifemale.config
Caused by: (AssetException) No such asset '/dialog/sexbound/en/positions/missionary/nekifemale.config'

... because the support patches in dialogue entries but never had any dialogue files there. This shouldn't cause problems, but i'd rather let people know, if it randomly starts doing some new bugs specific to the Neki race.
And as for the assets, it seems the PoV is refusing to load, because the "dominant character"/Actor 1, does not have body files. This means the one doing the fugging does not have PoV files available, and the mod requires both partners to have it in order to run. I assume you kept the RAR file and thought it'd load? At any rate, the PoV files for the Neki support do indeed include actor 1 and male, so that's something you can solve.

Hopefully that covers everything, good luck!

Alright, I got the Dialogue fixed, and i had to extract the rar. Everything is working now.
I think all the pak/folder contradictions messed up the Neki dialogue

Thanks again!