I've got a problem with SexLab mod not appearing in Mod Configuration on SkyUI

First off i want to say, I know and understand there is a dedicated forum thread for "Where can I find...?" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19121-where-can-i-find-skyrim-adult-requests/ Except the problem with that, is that it is not dedicated to resolving SexLab animations issues. That is what I'm posting this thread, a new thread that I hope a mod doesn't feel the need to close even though he/she's just doing their job. I would like for my problem to be handled here, and not have to worry about posting my problem in a thread where it's likely to just get burried under tons of other submissions. So, if a mod can hold off on closing this thread until I can have my issue(s) resolved first I would appreciate it.

Can anybody help with this? I've read the SexLab installation instructions from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v115b-updated-0811/

I also read through the FAQS from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17711-sexlab-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

And I still seem to have problems understanding what and where I did wrong for it to not be an option in Mod Configuration via SkyUI.

I can't tell you how many times I've run FNIS to do what it does, it's starting to ware on me.

And it isn't just a problem with the SkyUI mod config either, when I talk to an NPC it gives me the option to do an animation, yet the animation does not happen, the NPC just strips and then goes about his business walking around naked. Also, it doesn't do the animation voices.

I recently talked to someone with the mod and he said to drop the SexLab.rar into the Nexus Mod Manager > Skyrim > Mods folder. Except my NMM folder doesn't have a Skyrim > Mods path folder inside it.

I've already dragged and dropped the SexLab mod files inside Computer > Program Files x86 > Steam > Steam Apps > Common > Skyrim > Data

I'm looking at SexLabs.esm in the folder right now, except I'm confused as to how to "enable" it. Also, I'm using SKSE.

Could the problem I'm having, have anything to do with SexLabs & all of my mods files not being inside the NMM > Skyrim > Mods folder files? Cause at this point I'm drawing a blank, FNIS shows that there are no problems, my game is running smooth, and it doesn't look like there's even any problems at all except that it's missing some features in SkyUI Mod Config and animations not working.

Edit: I've been using BOSS to make sure that the load order is correct, just pointing that out and clearing this part up. Here is a list of my load order of mods.

Load Order (Currently Inactive means it's on the list, but not in use, because they either conflict with other mods or trying to figure out how best to use them.)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SOS - Core.esm

UndergroundBathHouse

SexLab.esm

AP Skyrim.esm (Currently Inactive)

HighResTexturePack (x3)

SkyUI.esp

Cloaks.esp

Bandolier.esp

AchieveThat.esp

SOS.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

ASX_Spells.esp (Currently Inactive)

FNISspells.esp

Ethereal_Elven_Overhaul.esp

purewaters.esp

riverwoodfishershack.esp

communitycollege.esp

better training.esp

stranger_danger.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Skyrim_Strapons.esp

Try reading the FAQ you say to have read better.

Question: After installing/updating SexLab the Mod Configuration Menu option for it doesn't show up.

Answer: First make sure you are running the latest version of SkyUI, if you are and it's not showing up in the menu, or any mod's menu for that matter, open the Skyrim Console in game and run the following command: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Try reading the FAQ you say to have read better.

Question: After installing/updating SexLab the Mod Configuration Menu option for it doesn't show up.

Answer: First make sure you are running the latest version of SkyUI, if you are and it's not showing up in the menu, or any mod's menu for that matter, open the Skyrim Console in game and run the following command: setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Everything is up to date, nothing should be an issue except there are issues. I don't understand why SexLab animations & sounds aren't working.

How many times in the exact order they are instructed in do I need to install and reinstall and again continue reinstalling for this to work? What other mods do I need for SexLab animations to work?

I'm going to make this as clear as possible. Enter a game and see for yourself in which the process is done. Walk up to any random NPC, and ask him/her for sex. After that, the NPC glows and strips naked, then just walks off going about his/her business. No animations happen after that, and no other options for dialogue except for what the NPC is scripted to do/say etc.

That is the problem I am having, now can you identify what the problem is with that or not? I have done everything the FAQS suggest. I even use BOSS to organise my mods so they work in the correct order.

So what is causing my issue here?

Obviously, the solution to my problem is not addressed in the FAQS.

Try reading this, if you do what it says you problem should be fixed

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19342-guide-how-to-install-fnis-properly/

If it doesn't fix it please provide load order.

Load Order (Currently Inactive means it's on the list, but not in use, because they either conflict with other mods or trying to figure out how best to use them.)

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SOS - Core.esm

UndergroundBathHouse

SexLab.esm

AP Skyrim.esm (Currently Inactive)

HighResTexturePack (x3)

SkyUI.esp

Cloaks.esp

Bandolier.esp

AchieveThat.esp

SOS.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp

ASX_Spells.esp (Currently Inactive)

FNISspells.esp

Ethereal_Elven_Overhaul.esp

purewaters.esp

riverwoodfishershack.esp

communitycollege.esp

better training.esp

stranger_danger.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Skyrim_Strapons.esp

Try installing Sexlab matchmaker for spells and see if that works.Sexlab is a framework and needs another mod to start anims.

... That must be what my problem is, cause seemingly everything runs smoothly. But what sex mod do I need then? AP and ASX are pretty good but there's a problem, there is no physical contact between the player and the npc's.

When I tell an npc I want a blowjob, they don't grip the penis and it doesn't get erect either. It's been about 3 years since the game came out I would've thought that somebody made some kind of mods for these things.

edit: also, the female npc's don't have the dialogue to have sex with, but the male npc's do. What do you suggest for this?

hi guys i got problem, when i play my female char in riverwood i found lone fisher there his name "fjoll" and let her casting on him and he say yes but his always refuse to start sex animations on my toon im so curious about this ... and finally there are patrol guard i let her cast on him ... and DANG !!! show is start :)

is there wrong with sexlab or matchmaker ?

why fjoll always refuse my female char although she is very beautiful and has a beautiful body

• 8 months later...

Archived