CAS and In-game Female Idle Animations Replacer | Download

CAS and In-game Female Idle Animations Replacer | Download

View File

I was tired of the default idle animations, so I decided to replace them.

Your Female Sims will now rarely sway to the left and right.

They will now have their arms crossed, their hand on their hip or scratch their arm.

1069002796_2023-04-0618-40-18_Trim.gif.670640f3412661d21721aebdbbdd102d.gif

It overrides the following animations :

- a_CAS_idle_female_01_x

- a_CAS_idle_female_02_x

- a_CAS_idle_female_handfidget_x

- a_CAS_idle_female_lookAround_x

- a_CAS_idle_female_lookLeft_x

- a_CAS_idle_female_lookRight_x

- a_idle_female_handfidget_female_x

- a_idle_female_lookBothWays_x

- a_idle_female_lookLeft_x

- a_idle_female_lookRight_x

- a_idle_female_sway_x

- a_idle_handFidget_female_x

- a_idle_lookAround_female_x

- a_idle_lookBothWays_female_x

- a_idle_lookRight_female_x

- a_idle_sway_female_x

Animations by Sovasims & LUKA

Just drop the files in your Mods folder.

Enjoy.

11 hours ago, Kaylik Sims said:
oh my god that's amazing everything i ever wanted !!!! 
Please make a version for men please I love it so much!!!! ??

I'm working on it, glad that you like it. I found the CAS animations for men, now I have to figure out which animations are used in-game.

Edited by Nisiah
9 hours ago, t.ara said:

Last three pics inside your gallery are very artistic done....accidental, I am sure about that, but anyway a very cute athmo you got with your character together !!!

Reminds of a famous american artist.

I created her in a hurry but I have to admit she's good looking. I'll release both Sims in a collection soon.

2 hours ago, Dark Thoughts said:

It's not the same idle stance but there's several mods like this that remove all the movement idle animation for all ages and sexes.

I think you're talking about "Idle Overhaul". Never tried this mod but I should for inspiration.

4 hours ago, mandemman said:

What mods do you use? I love the lighting

I use for face and skin textures on almost all my Sims Brandysims Kelly Crimps Facemask ; ThisIsthem Natasha Skin/Eva's Skin ; Obscurus Body Highlight.

I use for lighting/graphics overhaul : NoBlu ; NoGlo ; Astral Lights ; Simp4Sims Graphics Rules Override Overhaul ; Softpine Pumpkin Pie Reshade.

Totally a game changer.

Edited by Nisiah
15 minutes ago, SalamancaNick said:

me casually waiting for a new batch of sims created by nisiah

Don't worry my friend, I'm almost done with the blender renderings of the update of the Collection 1. I'll release this tomorrow or Monday at the most. I appreciate your support ❤️

1 hour ago, Nisiah said:

Don't worry my friend, I'm almost done with the blender renderings of the update of the Collection 1. I'll release this tomorrow or Monday at the most. I appreciate your support ❤️

not a problem man i just really love your style of creating sims

1 hour ago, GMac2021 said:

I used to use that mod, but prefer to use the cheat in CAS:

Ctrl + Shift + C

casclockspeed 0
casclockspeed 1

Just quicker for me to toggle the animations that way.

Toggle for what? You can click on the traits to have them do animations such as that look around smile. For what it's worth I really just want them to stand in their idle animation so that I can customize them in peace, without having to constantly maintain anything or deal with their ADHD.

On 4/7/2023 at 3:18 AM, Dark Thoughts said:

It's not the same idle stance but there's several mods like this that remove all the movement idle animation for all ages and sexes.

I don't want the idles removed I actually just want better idles like this mod provides. I also hope one will be made for men as well!! 

51 minutes ago, babykittyjade said:

I don't want the idles removed I actually just want better idles like this mod provides. I also hope one will be made for men as well!! 

I'll try if I can, it seems possible.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, babykittyjade said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! I love this so so so much. Always hated the idle animations and now this looks so natural and smooth!!! I already said thanks before but as I was playing yesterday I kept admiring the new idles lol so thanks again. 

Lmao I appreciate. I'm learning to make animations by myself (WickedWhims or default game animations), I hope I will be able to make some.