[mod] Updated Mango's Lewd Diplomacy

1 hour ago, kpsychopath said:

Did you fix the issue of Mango's mod somehow overwritting and borking up just about everything from the latest DLC?
With the mod you dont have access to the new civics, origins and you always start as if you were a lesser race

You mean starting with 1 pop and no tech?
Didn't know that was caused by this but can confirm I also got that issue

12 minutes ago, FusRoDah2 said:

You mean starting with 1 pop and no tech?
Didn't know that was caused by this but can confirm I also got that issue

The 1 pop thing is comming from somewhere else, but the No tech thing seems to be from this mod borking something up and applying the civic/origin of you being a primitive race

24 minutes ago, kpsychopath said:

The 1 pop thing is comming from somewhere else, but the No tech thing seems to be from this mod borking something up and applying the civic/origin of you being a primitive race

I've also found it messes up ALOT of things. Like assembling dosnt work, the pregnancy tradition dosnt give the breeding complex, and probly a whole lot more i didnt find.
All in all, i dont think its worth it to use this mod yet with how wildly buggy it is

Edited by kpsychopath
7 hours ago, kpsychopath said:

Did you fix the issue of Mango's mod somehow overwritting and borking up just about everything from the latest DLC?
With the mod you dont have access to the new civics, origins and you always start as if you were a lesser race

sounds like you were using an earlier version of the mod or there is some kind of mod conflict.

all origins and civics from the latest dlc are working for me.

Edited by shirolog
12 hours ago, shirolog said:

sounds like you were using an earlier version of the mod or there is some kind of mod conflict.

all origins and civics from the latest dlc are working for me.

Then you are using another mod that Unfucks it, cause running it with Mango and lustful void only still gives the same problem.

4 hours ago, kpsychopath said:

Then you are using another mod that Unfucks it, cause running it with Mango and lustful void only still gives the same problem.

Its probably some kind of conflict between the mods.
I don't use lustful void so compatibility with it is dicey.

Edited by shirolog
2 hours ago, shirolog said:

Its probably some kind of conflict between the mods.
I don't use lustful void so compatibility with it is dicey.

So now i tested just with this mod, and the problem still remains, so i dont know how the hell your stellaris has unfucked it, cause it truely borked otherwise no matter how you turn n spin it

Not to mention it also seems to bork all things from Toxoid up (or atleast makes it unable to be picked traits/origins wise)

Edited by kpsychopath

I got a question, is the domesticated species trait and the obedient breeders civic meant to prohibit you from modifying your species template? I don't mean like removing the trait I mean like being able to add or remove any other traits at all. If its supposed to do this is there any way to get around it and modify my species while keeping the civic?

Also if you don't want me asking this here I can delete this.

domesticated.PNG

On 3/25/2023 at 1:17 PM, Kurtkaga said:

I got a question, is the domesticated species trait and the obedient breeders civic meant to prohibit you from modifying your species template? I don't mean like removing the trait I mean like being able to add or remove any other traits at all. If its supposed to do this is there any way to get around it and modify my species while keeping the civic?

Also if you don't want me asking this here I can delete this.

domesticated.PNG

Its meant to stop you from removing the trait but one of the conditions was making it so you can't make any templates.
I will upload a new version with the fix

So I'm having an issue with this mod in any game where I get a Lupinarius subject. From the moment I get that subject, I can no longer load that save game. I can load it *before* I got the subject, and it works fine if I make them a normal Vassal. But the game stalls indefinitely at 'Loading Map Graphics' if I have a Lupinarius subject. I *am* using this with LV and 'Vassals Expanded and Reworked - FunEFork', but I tested it without both mods - it's specifically the subject type in this mod that breaks it. The other content works flawlessly.

Anyone else have this issue, or know how to fix it?

On 4/10/2023 at 3:49 AM, Draknowin said:

So I'm having an issue with this mod in any game where I get a Lupinarius subject. From the moment I get that subject, I can no longer load that save game. I can load it *before* I got the subject, and it works fine if I make them a normal Vassal. But the game stalls indefinitely at 'Loading Map Graphics' if I have a Lupinarius subject. I *am* using this with LV and 'Vassals Expanded and Reworked - FunEFork', but I tested it without both mods - it's specifically the subject type in this mod that breaks it. The other content works flawlessly.

Anyone else have this issue, or know how to fix it?

this mod wont work with vassals expanded it overwrites the same files. the only way to fix it is to make a patch.

Edited by shirolog
8 hours ago, shirolog said:

this mod wont work with vassals expanded it overwrites the same files. the only way to fix it is to make a patch.

Actually, I can *confirm* it's not Vassals that's the problem. As I said in my initial post, I tested the game without Vassals Expanded - it's the Lupinarius subject that breaks the save. If there is no Lupinarius subject in the game, it loads fine. The instant that subject type is used, the save refuses to load - with, or without Vassals Expanded.

3 hours ago, Draknowin said:

Actually, I can *confirm* it's not Vassals that's the problem. As I said in my initial post, I tested the game without Vassals Expanded - it's the Lupinarius subject that breaks the save. If there is no Lupinarius subject in the game, it loads fine. The instant that subject type is used, the save refuses to load - with, or without Vassals Expanded.

I just tested it and I can't make it crash in that way. did you test it on a new save that never had vassals expanded on it?

1 hour ago, shirolog said:

I just tested it and I can't make it crash in that way. did you test it on a new save that never had vassals expanded on it?

I did, yes - it does occur to me, it might be due to one of the universal compatibility mods I have. I'll do some additional testing, and let you know.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 2:07 PM, Draknowin said:

I did, yes - it does occur to me, it might be due to one of the universal compatibility mods I have. I'll do some additional testing, and let you know.

Question: Do you use an Irony Mod Manager patch?

So I can't create a sensual liasion federation. (side note the liasion should be liaison, just a spelling error), It says that I need one of 3 thing the first two I don't have which, is the xenophile, and hivemind. But the last one I do have. All of the expansion traditions. Now I am playing a xenophobe empire, so I don't know if that would stop it. But this appears to be a bug.

Screenshot 2023-05-03 133814.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-03 133906.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...