Is there a mod that lets you use the grab function on living npcs?

I've been playing around with physics and was wondering if i could use the grab function on npc like you would on corpses, but sadly it doesn't work. I've been looking for a mod that adds that function but haven't been able to find anything. I believe everybody on this website knows what a function like that would be useable for.

Edited by DerStoeplser

This is already in the vanilla game. Vampire lords get this power, and supposedly there's a glitch that lets you use it outside of vampire lord form as well. Its essentially the same as the blue gravity gun from Half Life 2, though not sure how much that helps, most kids probably don't even know what HL2 is. ?

Edit: You're probably thinking about something more subtle, considering your hint at this being used with SL or the like. Probably VR is your only real option.

Edited by traison