Edit "bathing" and "towel" outfits?

Hey folks?

Is there some way to edit theese two outfits? 'Cause when I play a fantasy sim with some custom ears or/and horns (wich are mostly under hats or earrings) and she goes to a shower or a bath - she changes into bathing outfit wich doesn't include any accessories/hats and ears/horns dissapear. Same thing happens when she changes into towel.

So.. I've googled the issue and saw some mentions here and there about the bathing outfit in the MCCC's dresser.. But the thing is - I can see no bathing outfit in there :( And what about the other, the towel one? I didn't even see mentions of it at all! :(

Soo.. can anyone help me out please?

The "towel" outfit apparently is a situational one, so there's probably no way to edit it. As for every other type of outfit, including nude/bathing, I like to use Scumbumbo's Outfit Tools, which provide a set of console commands for copying outfits (allowing you to create an outfit in CAS regularly and then copy it into the bathing or career slots easily) and saving/loading a Sim's outfits to/from an external file. You can find the mod here and yes, EA hasn't managed to break it in over four years: https://modthesims.info/d/541770/outfit-tools-copy-any-outfit-v4.html

An alternative way to approach this would be to download Sims 4 Studio and then edit your fantasy stuff to be body parts or body details instead of accessories. I'm no expert when it comes to CAS stuff, but there are a lot of great tutorials for S4S explaining all kinds of things.

5 hours ago, evilblade said:

Damn that's a bummer :((

OK, is there a mod to specify wich outfit the sim should wear after shower/bath then?..

Only thing that comes to mind is the "Quick Shower" mod by LittleMsSam (https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175406394233/quick-shower-quick-bath-quick-shower-shower). That one has an addon to disable towels after shower/bath, but I don't know if it works for all the shower/bath interactions (don't use it myself).

Also, if you have the Spa Day pack, all the spa interactions that make Sims change into their "towel" outfit will still break continuity for you.

Thank you both for suggesting Outfit Tools, but there appears to be a slight problem with it - it doesn't copy nails! Neither fingernails nor toenails :( ...and some of my fantasy sims have claws there :) 

What I've ended up with in the end is just not using the showers/tubs with fantasy sims at all. I just use hottubs or swimming pools instead and when I do they change into swimming outfit wich can be edited in CAS w/o any troubles.

16 hours ago, evilblade said:

Thank you both for suggesting Outfit Tools, but there appears to be a slight problem with it - it doesn't copy nails! Neither fingernails nor toenails :( ...and some of my fantasy sims have claws there :) 

What I've ended up with in the end is just not using the showers/tubs with fantasy sims at all. I just use hottubs or swimming pools instead and when I do they change into swimming outfit wich can be edited in CAS w/o any troubles.

Strange!  It seems to work for me on fantasy sims with body modifications like horns, satyr legs, etc.  

IIRC, nails are something that was added quite some time after Scumbumbo passed away. With nobody updating Outfit Tools, the script probably does not indlude these slots, which shouldn't be a problem for older fantasy CC, as that usually takes up slots like those for gloves or hats (or body details, which don't need to be copied).

As I already mentioned, you can change the slot assignment using Sims 4 Studio - and now that I've found a tutorial on how to this, I can say that it's much easier than I expected ?

Here's the link: https://www.tumblr.com/simhelp/171379388069/how-to-change-the-category-of-a-cc-item-in

2 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Sims 4 Studio - and now that I've found a tutorial on how to this, I can say that it's much easier than I expected 

Here's the link: https://www.tumblr.com/simhelp/171379388069/how-to-change-the-category-of-a-cc-item-in

Thanks.. but last time I tried to run a Sims 4 Studio it freezed on me everytime I've opened some .package file..

I'm under Linux here so not every wind0ze app works :)

3 hours ago, evilblade said:

Thanks.. but last time I tried to run a Sims 4 Studio it freezed on me everytime I've opened some .package file..

I'm under Linux here so not every wind0ze app works :)

Yeah, unfortunately there's no Linux version, only Win and Mac. You'd probably need to run a Windows VM on your system in order to make S4S work properly.

58 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Also I've just realised that when you don't just take shower/bath but instead choose Wicked -> Sex it doesn't unequip accessories, so now she can not just wash herself but also masturbate in a shower.. or tub ;)

Sounds lke a proper twofer ?

But just now I start wondering whether a demoness or similar fantasy creature would actually need to shower ?