TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for BHUNP Vaginaless

View File

trxerfhybridschlongbhunp.png.9861f926c91a7728128a7aac20518e09.png

An edit of TRX_Trixter's TRX Futanari Addon that attempts to combine the best aspects of TRX_Trixter's TRX Futanari Addon and EvilReflex's Futanari CBBE SSE as well as Azazellz' LE UUNP conversion of Evil Reflex's Horse Penis Redux, namely the shaft, glans and foreskin shape and customisation from the former with the scrotum shape and sliders from the latter. Specifically made to fit Vaginaless BHUNP.

Comparison of TRX-ERF Hybrid and default TRX

trx_trxerfhybridcomp.png.aea84bbdce1fe72018bd3bd912b31f21.png

Demonstration of new scrotum sliders

A major impetus behind making this variant of TRX was frustration with trying to make scrotum physics look good with the default mesh. Comparing the structure of TRX's scrotum to ERF's, I concluded that the simpler geometry of the latter deformed less chaotically and the droopier shape made it better for dangly SMP physics, so I decided to combine the two. Here are some videos demonstrating the scrotum physics on this schlong:

NOTE: Requires the original TRX Addon. Every variant is SMP-enabled dy befault. To disable SMP, do not install the physics config file and use the "SMP Collisions Object Off" zap slider in BodySlide.

There are several files available. Below is a rundown of each.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1 Default

Just the basic schlong addon made to fit Vaginaless BHUNP. Comes with SMP support, but otherwise nothing fancy.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1

bhunpwetTRXmini.png.a8affb47799bb4e5bfc091287bbe9809.png

The glans has been separated into its own mesh with tweaked specular values, giving it a glistening wet look.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1 DW Pubes

A version with the aforementioned wet glans edit and my 17(+17) pube styles and ball hair, selectable as BodySlide zaps. Separated into three different projects due to size. See screenshots section for previews of each style. SMP-enabled.

TRX-ERF Hybrid Schlong for BHUNP Vaginaless 1.1 TRX Pubes

A version with the wet glans and the four TRX Futanari Addon pubic hair by TRX_Trixter, selectable as BodySlide zaps. Note: The meshes for these styles do not show up in BodySlide. SMP-enabled.

FW4 Versions

vgnlsschlngfw4bhunpmini.png.2b8e8662f005c0f828b73aa5cbb29a89.png

You will notice that there are also versions of each of the above files marked "FW4". This is a reference to the FW4 foreskin slider. I like foreskin on my characters but due to the way that Skyrim's weight painting works, the glans will often clip through the foreskin when using the various TRX foreskin sliders. On these versions, I made the FW1+2+3+4 sliders permanent and readjusted the sliders and weights accordingly to eliminate clipping issues. I made these for my personal use but I figure others might like to use it too.

For additional foreskin related customisation I recommend my TRX Foreskin Overlays (assembly required):

Spoiler

Note: Unfortunately, all of the above are simple BodySlide projects that output meshes that replace the schlong in the original TRX Futanari Addon. If you wish to turn these into separate addons, I recommend you see this tutorial for instructions:

Spoiler

dw's Schlong Physics Selector FOMOD

A FOMOD by tznvlw that allows you to select from 4 different SMP configuration files that enable physics and collisions on the scrotum, and optionally the shaft. With the new collision shapes introduced in 2.1, there now are semi-accurate collisions with your characters thighs. They are not perfect, however, and there are several "blind spots" where the balls will simply fall through your character like nothing was there.

Acknowledgements

TRX_Trixter for TRX Futanari Addon, EvilReflex for Futanari CBBE SSE, Azazellz for Horse Penis Redux LE, pema123 for SMP config

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/06/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    The original TRX Futa Addon
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...