Supern4tural Dildos (with Functional Rig for animations)

Supern4tural Dildos (with Functional Rig for animations)

View File

FEATURES

These dildos have a RIG and bones that can move (the number of bones changes according to the type of mesh).

They are all transparent.

3 types: New BEADS, a STANDARD Penis dildo, HORSE VERSION (you can check the pictures).

I have animations that use these meshes (if you didn't know, I also make animations).

FOR ANIMATORS

If any animator is interested in making animations that include these dildos, just use S4S to get the rig and the mesh. Please, don't include the package files in your mods, every users is free to download them here.

If you enjoy my work, consider supporting me on   PATREON_WORDMARK_1_whiteBLACK_RGB.png.e6245662be7a5c92023ed193cdcffa0e.png

27-02-23_17-00-10.png.0aaf9b5fc303d5f6ee034e2f6ad04ca6.png27-02-23_16-59-46.png.49b5f67227e96a697a6ed91849b94d4c.png

9 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Great idea but the mesh is not centered, so rotating bones in some directions will cause its distortion

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Also it would be good to have a flesh color swatch too.

Hiii, omg i left it like that... i was messing around with the position bc i was annoyed by the thumbnail and the object not being perfectly at the center, i was trying to AT LEAST have a decent thumbnail created automatically, I'm gonna fix it now. Thanks for letting me know and for downloading!

9 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Great idea but the mesh is not centered, so rotating bones in some directions will cause its distortion

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg

Also it would be good to have a flesh color swatch too.

Also, I'll probably add more color swatches and make other versions (Idk a "realistic" one). My biggest concern for now was to create the rig.

3 hours ago, Supern4tural said:

Also, I'll probably add more color swatches and make other versions (Idk a "realistic" one). My biggest concern for now was to create the rig.

It would be really great to have more versions, especially a realistic one.

Thanks a lot for the fix! I was waiting for someone to make a nice looking dildo that can be animated, great job!

7 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

It would be really great to have more versions, especially a realistic one.

Thanks a lot for the fix! I was waiting for someone to make a nice looking dildo that can be animated, great job!

welcome! i reaally appreciate your animations btw, let me know if you have any issues with these rigs bc i'm still testing them to be sure everything is working properly.

While we wait for some animators to release their work with the Dildos, check out my Animations. I just updated both the files for the Dildos and the Animations (new .gifs too)

439135117_horsedildo2.gif.76b10f5f32835c4d253a7a8351bc195f.gif

NOTE: There's one single animation that requires an additional object (S-Lube), otherwhise that animation won't show up in the list.

Edited by Supern4tural
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kibme69 said:

How in the world do you get the belly to push out like that? It won't do it in my game :(

Hi, a long time ago i released a top mesh for males that later i removed. I promised that i would have made a whole new post about it and upload it again but i never did, i'm sorry about that LMAO that's how i made it. I will make it available again soon.

Edited by Supern4tural