Functional Chastity Gameplay Mod

On 6/9/2023 at 8:56 AM, Snowrock01 said:

Hey, I have a question. My male Sim always wakes up when he sleeps cause the cage is "burning", he should apply some lube to make it better. Which lube should I use? Is there an extra download for this?

Unbenannt.png

You use the lube you get through wicked whims and apply it all over your body.

1 hour ago, Dark Thoughts said:

The chafing is really annoying. Even when you lube up it vanishes very quickly and makes you wake up again.

it's meant to simulate real chastity and becomes less likely the longer you lock for. 

Edited by Chris Pyre
14 hours ago, Chris Pyre said:

You use the lube you get through wicked whims and apply it all over your body.

it's meant to simulate real chastity and becomes less likely the longer you lock for. 

Even in real life exhaustion would eventually overtake the discomfort. Ending up with completely empty energy bars is not really realistic.

• 3 weeks later...

so long as they're in a relationship (boy/girlfriend, spouse, fiance, or casual sexpartner) you can "convince them into chastity." (this will either add the chastity wearer  trait to the target if it's not there OR teach the key holder sim that the target is already a chastity wearer. Then as long as the sim knows that the other is a chastiy wearere, there should be a "take key away" interaction under chastity.

Chris thank you!!!! I absolutely LOVE this mod. I have gotten everything to work perfectly as I read all the instructions. My character has a Futa-Dom wife that keeps her male in Chastity. (Shift-click on a Female using Nisa's Wicked perversions "WP Extras", select "give dick" for functional futa. For those that don't know.) The male now has a mostly female role, and can still get women prego by scissoring! I found that funny. I have had the sim go through 30 days of chastity, and upon reaching that point I looked for the lifetime goal. I haven't seen it yet. I'm running a new game I'm hoping to see that option this time. The most I see is 30 days thus far.

Thank you for all of the hard work!

Edited by blitzwing23
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha thanks. I've been making the rounds on updating for some of my ollder mods (which reminds me that i need to post some of those updates here) and I'm going to be testing some things out in gay archetypes that i hope to put into use for chasity-namely a chastity focused relationship track.

I'm not sure if it's because of the recent updates but the only options I have are to give someone a key and to set chastity goals...which seem to never be attainable? I've removed Nisa to see if maybe that was messing with it but nope. I'm not entirely sure what else to do as that's my only other script mod aside from WW. 

12 hours ago, d.black said:

I'm not sure if it's because of the recent updates but the only options I have are to give someone a key and to set chastity goals...which seem to never be attainable? I've removed Nisa to see if maybe that was messing with it but nope. I'm not entirely sure what else to do as that's my only other script mod aside from WW. 

Not sure I understand the question. Are you looking to unlock the sim? right now those are the main interactions as keyholder.

5 hours ago, Chris Pyre said:

Not sure I understand the question. Are you looking to unlock the sim? right now those are the main interactions as keyholder.

I'm sorry, I definitely could have worded that better. 

So, I'm seeing in comments and on the main mod download page that there's supposed to an app on the phone, chastity checks, rewards for when the set goals are met. My sims can ask others to become their keyholder and they can convince people into chastity. Once caged, my sims can request goals and the keyholder can set goals- but that's it. I can't unlock my sim- I had to use cheats to remove it, I have no app on the phone, and I don't see any options to unlock or check.

So I think my question is- are all of the chastity interactions supposed to be in the interaction menu folder and the phone app? Because I think I'm missing most of the intended interactions. 

On 7/25/2023 at 9:54 PM, d.black said:

I'm sorry, I definitely could have worded that better. 

So, I'm seeing in comments and on the main mod download page that there's supposed to an app on the phone, chastity checks, rewards for when the set goals are met. My sims can ask others to become their keyholder and they can convince people into chastity. Once caged, my sims can request goals and the keyholder can set goals- but that's it. I can't unlock my sim- I had to use cheats to remove it, I have no app on the phone, and I don't see any options to unlock or check.

So I think my question is- are all of the chastity interactions supposed to be in the interaction menu folder and the phone app? Because I think I'm missing most of the intended interactions. 

the interactions are in existing apps. signing up is under entertainment. cage checks under social. If your sim has a keyholder they can't unlock themselves. they need to request unlock. if they have a goal (signified by a moodlet) then they need to complete the goal. You can see how much more of the goal you need to complete by checking the moodlet during the interaction (so treadmill or jogging for weight loss, workout machine for muscle)

• 3 weeks later...