Functional Chastity Gameplay Mod

Functional Chastity Gameplay Mod

View File

Finally! Functional Chastity gameplay for the sims! There has been chastity cage CC added in the sims forever, however even within wicked whims, their functions have been completely cosmetic. Wicked whim still treats sims in chastity like any other male sims, allowing for weird animations, and phantom cock stroking. 

First things first, this mod requires Wicked Whims, since this mod relies on and modifies wicked whims game play. Secondly, it requires Simdulgences Simple Gens cage add on, (downloadable here: https://simdulgencemods.tumblr.com/post/691551022272937984/update-simplegens-addons). I chose this since there's only one version to worry about and it does not require any other CAS parts to look decent. 

Like with my other mods, start by using your phone to register a chastikeep account to become either a chastity lover and a keyholder. 

As a Chastity Lover you can click your sim at any time and select "Lock Your Cock." This will automatically change your WW body part settings to the simdulgence cage. Anytime you have the simdulgence cage on, you'll get a invisible locked buff which alters your sims roles in bed and prevent them from being selected for any animations that would allow them to penetrate. It also forces them to sit to pee. Having the locked buff will start a timer, which gives you visible buffs based on how long you've had the cage on. Without a keyholder, your sim can also choose to unlock at any time, but you don't really want to do that do you?

Anyways your sim can ask any significant other or casual romantic partner to become a keyholder (Keyholder sims can likewise convince their partners into chastity lovers). Then the keyholder can take the chastity lovers key away putting them in a permanently locked state until the keyholder decides to release them. Trying to change the sims body parts manually through wicked whims will do you no good, because so long as their key is being held your sims dick will immediately revert back into it's caged appearance. 

Your sim can always ask their keyholder for release, but the chances of being release start off at zero if it's been less than day, and increase gradually the longer they've been locked in chastity. 

Once your sim has reached 30 days and chastity, most of the downsides of being locked will be passed and they'll be able to reap the benefits! At that point they can opt to enter permanent chastity, at which point your sim will not be able to remove the cage without cheating. 

This Mod was released early to and is made possible by the supports over on my Patreon! If you enjoy my content consider joining to get early access to future content! 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/27/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Wicked Whims, Simdulgence SimpleGen Cage Add On

@BlitzerFoe the option is intended to appear on sims that are coded as having a penis according to wicked whims settings (selectable through wicked whims personalization menu) although I believe miscalculated that the Simdulgence chastity cage was available on female sims as @Czeburek points out. 

If either of you have recommendation for female bodied CAS parts that work well, I can see about coding them in. Truthfully I do want to include options for more cages down the line, it's just about figuring out how to best code those options in. 

Edited by Chris Pyre
8 hours ago, Chris Pyre said:

@BlitzerFoe the option is intended to appear on sims that are coded as having a penis according to wicked whims settings (selectable through wicked whims personalization menu) although I believe miscalculated that the Simdulgence chastity cage was available on female sims as @Czeburek points out. 

If either of you have recommendation for female bodied CAS parts that work well, I can see about coding them in. Truthfully I do want to include options for more cages down the line, it's just about figuring out how to best code those options in. 

the cage that comes with simdulence for women is fine. idk how to code but wouldnt it be just as easy to tell your mod to recognize that cage as an option when female? kinda like

if female then female cage 

if male then male cage

obviously this is just my understanding and thats not much lol. loving the mod so far btw. honestly the female cages thing is the only hiccup. hopefully down the road you can include much more. like actual female cages (not female penis) and some social interactions. i cant express how happy i this mod. keep up the good work. thank you thank you

9 hours ago, Czeburek said:

Simdulgence also has female frame cage model, so I believe that you can use it. Also, I think, some frame checks should be added to show correct model

Hello, just seen this mod and its awesome! However, because of broken frame on females I cannot use it with my sims. I also want to see the option for female frame if possible :)

this is cool but were is the option for the key holder to release the chastity? I cant find it anywere? His partner is an NPC sim so i need for the key holder to be able to release them from there cage if need be. can some one tell me how or were is that option?

Edited by stevieboy2

Mod works 100%, over 30 days and not a single tech. problem.  Maybe some kinda inworld discussion (text), actual reply (anim refusal and/or agree) from the KH is all I can think of; so far I haven't noticed any. One thing, If the Key-Holder is female some do have the "Family trait" and the topic of "Expand the Family" comes up. What about the release for that? Getting a release (instead of a one time indefinitely) would be good. Otherwise so far this is a good mod, works 100%.

Thank you for this mod! Been playing with it for a few hours and it's fun and seems pretty solid!

If it's okay to ask, I have a request. I think it would be super cool for a sim to offer their keys to any friend regardless of romantic interest (heck, maybe even acquaintances for those really adventurous!). For example, right now I have a gay sim and I want him to give his keys to his female gym mentor, but it's not an option. I think it would also be cool for keyholder sims to encourage non-romantic friends to lock up as well, that way with WW a sim could own a strip club full of caged boys without having to romance each of them.

This is fantastic! Excellent work! Unlike my sim's locked cock, it has lots of room to grow, but still stands out as a complete package.  Something to tack on to the feature suggestions: Jealous Sims might skew towards becoming a keyholder and insisting on chastity autonomously, someday, maybe? An ultimatum dialogue would be great too. 

11 hours ago, Faolon said:

Is there something I'm supposed to do to make it work?

The key holder stuff doesn't show up at all.

A locked sim should be able to ask any sim to be their keyholder as long as they have a minimum threshold of romance (WW casual romance included) going on. You could try giving the other sim the keyholder trait, can't hurt.

6 hours ago, femboigaymer said:

A locked sim should be able to ask any sim to be their keyholder as long as they have a minimum threshold of romance (WW casual romance included) going on. You could try giving the other sim the keyholder trait, can't hurt.

There is no "locked sim" situation. There are no options for it.

I was able to get the buffs to appear by cheating the trait onto a sim. I had to shift+click a sim, then select Add Trait, then find the "Chastity Lover" trait to add to them. The locked sim was then able to lock and unlock themselves and make someone a key holder. However, this didn't change the locked sim's penis to the caged version visually. It did change in the selection menu. It did not stop vaginal sex animations from playing normally, either. Just played the animations with a limp dick.

Also, the keyholder never got the option to unlock the sim. The only option was "Lock" even if the locked sim was already locked in.

Hey all, thanks for the feedback. If you're having issues, and have MCCC could I ask that you send me the logging details for the sims that having issues? That way I can see where the traits, relbits and buffs are going wrong.

Edited by Chris Pyre
3 hours ago, Faolon said:

There is no "locked sim" situation. There are no options for it.

I was able to get the buffs to appear by cheating the trait onto a sim. I had to shift+click a sim, then select Add Trait, then find the "Chastity Lover" trait to add to them. The locked sim was then able to lock and unlock themselves and make someone a key holder. However, this didn't change the locked sim's penis to the caged version visually. It did change in the selection menu. It did not stop vaginal sex animations from playing normally, either. Just played the animations with a limp dick.

Also, the keyholder never got the option to unlock the sim. The only option was "Lock" even if the locked sim was already locked in.

Should've been able to add the trait from CAS (though that might require the cas cheat to be enabled for existing sims).

I did run into a bug last night where the game thought my sim was unlocked but he didn't have the buff or the appearance. I removed the trait and swapped the parts in the wicked menu, and upon re-adding the trait it thought the sim was locked, but couldn't unlock. Anyways, did some fiddling about and discovered two things that might be helpful:

1) putting clothes on and then back off helps the sim change body parts. I was able to successfully lock/unlock about 4 times back to back by doing this.

2) sleeping does things. If the clothes thing doesn't work, send your sim to sleep (you can wake them up right after a minute, doesn't have to be a full sleep). This resets the sim's wants and triggers things with the mod (like the chafing buff).

1 hour ago, Chris Pyre said:

Hey all, thanks for the feedback. If you're having issues, and have MCCC could I ask that you send me the logging details for the sims that having issues? That way I can see where the traits, relbits and buffs are going wrong.

I found an issue in addition to the one mentioned above, my sim got stuck on three days locked even after a week. Was problematic because day 3 triggered a negative buff that overpowered any other positive buff (except WW sex buff during sex) and it just wouldn't go away, locking my sim out of a few interactions (like writing books). Next time I find a bug I'll save the logs.

1 hour ago, Chris Pyre said:

@femboigaymer in that case can you also pull the commodity details too? the time locked buffs are directly tied to a invisible motive that's meant to slowly tick up, and it's supposed tick up to the next buff after 3 days. 

OK so I just shuffled some mods about, removed functional chastity, did some actions, saved the game and then brought the mod back in.

The action to lock the sim didn't seem to do anything. No buff showed up, and I'm not sure if the mod changed the body part or if it was leftover from before. Sent my sim to sleep and suddenly the buffs showed up, and MCCC threw an exception:

mc_lastexception(1).html

Another thing I noticed is that this mod throws 1+ seemingly random buffs with no information. Sometimes they're random, other times they just copy the text from another buff. Something worth mentioning, this is a male sim (gender, frame, WW genitals, etc) that can get pregnant (thus the birth control), could be causing issues.

image.png.3885bdf7eee26aee26e65e01498187a2.png

For the commodity details, I need more info, what are those and how do I pull them?

Edit: is there a cheat/command I can use to reset any chastity stats? Or traits I can look for and remove?

Edited by femboigaymer