SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing SE (February 2023)

On 3/3/2024 at 4:20 AM, SimLord666 said:

Hi.

I had the same problem with AWU, but after a few days of searching I figured out what is the problem.
Problem (at least in my case) in ESL flag for AWU .esp file. 

I installed AWU in the middle of my playthrough and separately it worked just fine, but using "Chaurus Body" talent, silent potion event wouldn't happened and wings wasn't added. However, if I add wings separately, "Auto remove" option is not working. So SLP do not see AWU mod.

After looking in scripts, I found out that mod have separate check for EstrusChaurus and some other mods including wings. And this check based on using mod index value. For ESL flagged files index quite different than for clean ESP files.
So I deleted ESL flag in xEdit for AWU.esp and that worked.

You can check if SLP sees AWU mod by checking "Chaurus Queen" tab in MCM. If there is a message under "Auto Remove Wings" checkbox stating "Animated Wings Ultimate detected", then it works. Also now I hear potion sounds and wings appearing once "Chaurus Body" talent activated. 

If this all working, but buttons for flying is not working - you need to set preferable button in AWU MCM, then delete and add wings again (just activate "Chaurus Body" with "Auto Remove Wings" checkbox a few times).

I don't know if deleting ESL flag can cause issues in future, so better to do it with cautions.

Hi, re "So I deleted ESL flag in xEdit for AWU.esp and that worked." I have SSE Edit and cannot see the Animated Wings Ultimate esl listed anywhere in the sexlab parasites esp. Is this where its supposed to be ?

4 hours ago, aonduine said:

Had a question, so I just finished up the entire questline for this mod (it was awesome by the way) but now how do I remove the Queen Seed from my vagina?

Is the quest finished?

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 1:46 AM, shelloil said:

Hi, re "So I deleted ESL flag in xEdit for AWU.esp and that worked." I have SSE Edit and cannot see the Animated Wings Ultimate esl listed anywhere in the sexlab parasites esp. Is this where its supposed to be ?

Hi. Nope, if I understand you correct. AWU is the different optional mod if you want to have wings for SexLab Parasites mod, so you need to have it installed to be able editing. And then edit exactly AWU.esp, not SexLab-Parasites.esp in SSE Edit.

Spoiler

image.png.dcf7df43f90b51be47b1e91402ad1a7a.png

You need to double click on ESL string and change value from 1 to 0. Then save, exit SSE Edit and reopen mod manager to refresh mod index, if you use any mod manager of course.

Spoiler

image.png.b3e6834f031f63b0d948429e36516487.png

If you've done everything right, you will see "Animated Wings Ultimate detected" message in mod options in game under Chaurus Queen/Wings section.

Edited by SimLord666
Screenshots

According to github, this mod is supported by CCAS, however I never saw this option with Lastelle as childhood friend, only the option to start as a Brood Maiden but I got an error after selecting the bed, heroine spawns still inside the cell of Alternate Start, I'm on SE:

Prelude - CCAS start as a Brood Maiden

Requires Content Consumer's Alternate Starts (CCAS)

• Start with Lastelle as your childhood friend
  • Talk to her to get started with Chapter 1: The Brood Maiden
4 hours ago, domi734 said:

hI I have a problem with the quest where you shoulde mate with a chaurus, after taking the pheromones nothing happens 

pls help

If after taking the pheromones doesn't start a sexlab scene, then you'll have to manually start a sex scene with the chaurus...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 11:49 AM, manakanaki said:

Hello. I'm having an issue where I can't get Chaurus worms to infect. The normal chaurus worm would infect, show the model (i'm using animated parasites) but then I would get a message that says "You feel nauseous as your body suddenly rejects the worm." and go into a birthing animation and reject the worm. The maximum amount of time the worm lasted was less than a minute, always.

The vaginal chaurus worm wouldn't display the model at all. I checked in xEdit and the paths and everything should look ok.

I'm checking through the scripts to figure out what might be causing it, but any pointers would be appreciated.

I do have the game time turned down to 8 from the default 20. I'm not sure if this would affect this.

I also know that at least for the spriggan infection everything is working fine.

I also encountered this problem, have you solved it now?

Am 07.05.2024 um 12:19 Uhr sagte jemand:

Ich hatte eine Frage, also habe ich gerade die gesamte Questreihe für diesen Mod abgeschlossen (übrigens war sie großartig), aber wie entferne ich jetzt den Königinnensamen aus meiner Vagina?

Vor 9 Stunden sagte fingeruser:

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die dauerhaften Änderungen nach Abschluss der Quest rückgängig zu machen? durch Debug oder so?

here at this point the mod is not completely finished - i.e. the author has not yet added a way to reverse this physical condition ... so you remain permanently changed

Edited by Miauzi
10 hours ago, HrymfaxePrime said:

No. I never have. I have a big load order but I have run SLP on such a load order before.

I started to experience the same as you after a while. Consistent rhythmic hitches.

Though I can't seem to get the physical changes to take effect, both at 1 and at 6 for max sizes. I am however using the latest test version on the other thread if that ends up being the reason. Got 3BA, MilkMod, FHU and a few other working (1117) together so far, SL Inflation Framework with the 3BA preset and set to percentages as per MilkMod instructions (and using that morph menu addon) but this one eludes me still. Tried having both face and hip hugger, spamming wait 24 hours repeatedly to try and test it. Same for living armor. Getting the notifications but even after reloading the entire game no physical shape/size changes take place even with Hormones (also latest version on test thread, though last thing me I tried this threads version in 640 still no dice)

Any suggestions? Would something like Morphology, obody ng, or Winterweight interfere?

Edited by SmoothBrainDude
Spelling
On 5/30/2024 at 12:37 PM, johnqse0000s said:

Whenever I am infected, this prompt will appear after a while, and then the infection will be released. How should I solve it?

702c26d4d6593598b2045aaf74cb869627304019.jpg

same here. i also notice that sometimes i'll see a message in the corner of my screen saying "SLP-charm Chaurus Fail" or something like that.

Edited by jesterbrown