My Teen Sims Won't Stay At Clubs Or Bars Where There Is Nudity

I downloaded a bar that has "Clothing Optional" and "Casual Nudity" as Traits. My teen Sims will go there and usually will go inside, and even strip off. But in many cases, they will automatically return home. I then get a message saying that "this venue is inappropriate for children and teens". I can't cancel them leaving. However, sometimes they will stay and participate in what's going on, and even have sex. But a new Sim I made last night wouldn't even go inside and went home immediately. Is there anything that will stop this happening, like a Trait or a mod?

Edited by Sandatharius
3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I downloaded a bar that has "Clothing Optional" and "Casual Nudity" as Traits. My teen Sims will go there and usually will go inside, and even strip off. But in many cases, they will automatically return home. I then get a message saying that "this venue is inappropriate for children and teens". I can't cancel them leaving. However, sometimes they will stay and participate in what's going on, and even have sex. But a new Sim I made last night wouldn't even go inside and went home immediately. Is there anything that will stop this happening, like a Trait or a mod?

Do you think it could be this setting maybe?:

image.png.42ed34dc0a1d98343c27f5d5b2e43808.png

6 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Do you think it could be this setting maybe?:

Thanks for the reply. No, they all have the Nudity Enthusiast Wicked Trait and regularly swim and jog in the nude. I'm sure this issue is something that's built into the base game. It can be intermittent. Some Teens will stay for hours or even more than a day, and not leave unless I tell them to. Others, like the one I just made, won't even go inside. Also, there are no children anywhere near these bars. But regardless, all that would do is make them re-dress, it wouldn't make them leave.

Edited by Sandatharius
10 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

I downloaded a bar that has "Clothing Optional" and "Casual Nudity" as Traits.

"Clothing Optional" is a lot trait from the game itself, not WW. My guess would be that it is coded in a way that only allows adult Sims to be affected, similarly to how trying for a baby is only available to adults. I never managed to make this lot trait work with teens anyway (in the ten minutes that I spent trying it, right after it was added to the game).

With "Casual Nudity" only, the lot should work fine for teens and adults alike (well, it does on my lots). If it doesn't, you might need the Inappropriate Unlock mod (found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/), which brings back a few things that were disabled following the release of the High School,Years pack (including teen sex, for instance).

5 minutes ago, Crashdown117 said:

"Clothing Optional" is a lot trait from the game itself, not WW

Yes, I know - which is why I said, "I'm sure this issue is something that's built into the base game." I also have the Inappropriate Unlock mod, but that only affects sex with Teens and Adults. Thanks for your reply, though.

9 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

"Clothing Optional" is a lot trait from the game itself, not WW. My guess would be that it is coded in a way that only allows adult Sims to be affected, similarly to how trying for a baby is only available to adults. I never managed to make this lot trait work with teens anyway (in the ten minutes that I spent trying it, right after it was added to the game).

With "Casual Nudity" only, the lot should work fine for teens and adults alike (well, it does on my lots). If it doesn't, you might need the Inappropriate Unlock mod (found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9170-wickedwhims-inappropriate-unlock/), which brings back a few things that were disabled following the release of the High School,Years pack (including teen sex, for instance).

9 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Yes, I know - which is why I said, "I'm sure this issue is something that's built into the base game." I also have the Inappropriate Unlock mod, but that only affects sex with Teens and Adults. Thanks for your reply, though.

Yes you are right, i just checked the xml and and it is coded like that in game, it has several tests to apply only young adult to elders and also some loots to make younger sims leave the lot. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is something that seems to have resolved itself. I only have one Sim that I have created who immediately leaves the bar when I have her travel there. The other 6 or 8 just stay there with no issues. Maybe it's something to do with her Traits, or Hidden Traits. But it's not enough of an issue to be overly concerned.