Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal Addon

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 2:31 AM, Miauzi said:

The entrance to the house does not work - obviously 2 buildings overlap

I then went through the "shell" with "tcl" and went through the floor hatch.

In the temple itself everything seems to be in order.
But I haven't had any interactions other than talks

ScreenShot80.png.4d84c43af16c6341296c3e07c778bd17.pngScreenShot81.png.faf20cd033d0ccf532e9086144566888.pngScreenShot82.png.79bdf836abbed4384df12f5213963a2d.pngScreenShot83.png.483f9138cbd8cb1765158488d8bb71d8.png

Hi have the exact same problem, did you manage to get it fixed?

Thanks

Vor 1 Stunde sagte ypX3A:

Hallo, ich habe genau das gleiche Problem. Konnten Sie es beheben?

Danke

No - unfortunately not.

Since I had other problems with other mods and was able to solve them - the planned scenes (for my story) in the temple are cancelled.

• 3 months later...
19 hours ago, ypX3A said:

Hello all i have also an issue with the cabin.

If load the base mod no issue at all.

Not sure whats the cause of it i am the latest version of SE AE on steam

the ruined cabin replaced the previous house. nothing wrong in your pic if i am seeing it right. the trapdoor leading to the temple is inside.

2 hours ago, ungodlytomato said:

the ruined cabin replaced the previous house. nothing wrong in your pic if i am seeing it right. the trapdoor leading to the temple is inside.

Ok fair enough but its nots visible on the floor i need to use the TLC command to use the trap door

16 hours ago, ypX3A said:

Ok fair enough but its nots visible on the floor i need to use the TLC command to use the trap door

seems like some other mod has elevated the terrain around the cabin. on the other hand the original mod without addon is fine...

i dunno fam i think i am just gonna delete the thing lol. everything looks good in the creation kit and in-game with a minimal load order but ppl are reporting problems. i am lost here.

On 11/8/2023 at 3:39 AM, ungodlytomato said:

seems like some other mod has elevated the terrain around the cabin. on the other hand the original mod without addon is fine...

i dunno fam i think i am just gonna delete the thing lol. everything looks good in the creation kit and in-game with a minimal load order but ppl are reporting problems. i am lost here.

On the same day Serana Dead Sexy gets a huge update...

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/17qe6wy/serana_dead_sexy_new_features_and_updates/

• 2 months later...

For people having trouble with the farmhouse overlapping the ruined house, or random bits of interior structure blocking the tunnels inside, try cleaning the addon with SSEEdit. The addon as shipped contains a lot of deleted reference records, which SSEEdit will convert to disabled references. Deleted references are super buggy, but disabled references work reliably.

Edited by murfk
  • 2 months later...

I just want to thank you. The fixed meshes are so much better—which means I don't have to have those goddamn scripted doors as a workaround in v0.9, which is well underway. The new version is going to be DOM-based, and I'm stoked. I'm redoing most of it from the ground up. The ritual will be much more dynamic and rewarding.

Speaking of which, how did you fix the noisy fires? And do you know how to make furniture  meshes? Because if so and you're interested, I could definitely use some help. (You're already getting a massive shout-out in the credits for the meshes.)

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, The Man in Black said:

I just want to thank you. The fixed meshes are so much better—which means I don't have to have those goddamn scripted doors as a workaround in v0.9, which is well underway. The new version is going to be DOM-based, and I'm stoked. I'm redoing most of it from the ground up. The ritual will be much more dynamic and rewarding.

Speaking of which, how did you fix the noisy fires? And do you know how to make furniture  meshes? Because if so and you're interested, I could definitely use some help. (You're already getting a massive shout-out in the credits for the meshes.)

hi, it's great to see that the mod is alive again! and yeah, your scripted doors were something else haha. it took me 2 days straight of figuring out how to make them work like normal doors. and i wasn't (and still i am not) an experienced modder, so it was pain and i almost gave up on them. in the end got lucky and somehow got them to work.

the fires i think i used the light version instead of heavy in my addon. as to furniture, no, i dunno how to make it from scratch. for example both benches from the daedric tileset resource i made to work like furniture by copy-pasting things in nifskope. there is a small issue with them that makes camera get stuck if you use them. i couldn't figure out how to fix it. it's not gamebreaking but a bit annoying.

Edited by ungodlytomato