Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal Addon

Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal Addon

View File

This is an addon for the Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal mod.

Features:

- Redesigned the layout of the temple.

- Added a lot of clutter and decorations including statues made by TRX_Trixter.

- Added 3 NPCs who have a bit of dialogue to make the temple feel lived-in.

- Redid the exterior entrance to make it more inconspicuous.

Fixes:

- Redid collision of the deadric tileset - footsteps now make sound when moving inside the temple.

- Additionally redid the havok materials of nearly every piece of the tileset - hitting metalic looking parts now causes metallic sound (some new variants had their textures changed for decoration and might not be consistent, though).

- Daedric doors no longer require scripts to work.

- Turned daedric bench and its damaged variant into usable furniture.

- Fixed missing skull candle mesh.

- Light sources are now nice and quiet.

Requirements:

- Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal and all of its requirements.

Installation:

- Overwrite the original mod and put the TempleOfMolagBalAddon.esp after its .esp file.

- If you want to install this on an existing save, in which you've put stuff in chests inside the temple and moved some slaves into it, then you will have to take your stuff from the chests. Slaves will most probably end up somewhere outside of their cages. Sorry, I didn't test this.

Permissions:

- Do whatever you'd like. I'd just like to ask if you could include a link to this page in the credits of your mod. Thank you.

- Do whatever does mean that you can feel free to copy-paste the entire temple into your mod. But I think you might have to check permissions of authors in the credits section below and reach out to them if necessary.

Credits:

- The Man in Black for the original mod.

- TRX_Trixter:

Statue "Elven huntress" 2 (regular) 1.0.0

Statue "Elven huntress" regular (not futa) 1.0.1

Statue - "Ancient Queen" (futa) 1.0.0

TRX Statues - Vaermina Regular (non futa) 1.0.0

TRX Statues - Dibella Rev 2 (non futa) 1.0.0

- MihailMods:

Daedroth Titans- Mihail Monsters and Animals (SE-AE version) (''oblivion daedra'')

Dremora Robes- Mihail Armors and Clothes (SE-AE version) (''oblivion daedric'')

- minermanb:

Daedric and Velothi Tilesets

- Oaristys:

Modder's Resource Pack

- DanRuta:

xVASynth 2 - SKVA Synth

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/20/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal and all of its requirements
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by ungodlytomato
On 2/21/2023 at 6:02 PM, theban1350 said:

the original se mod does not work with anniversary addition. will this add on change that.

it seems to work on mine skyrim ae with the newest update. what does ae edition break in this mod in your game?

9 hours ago, Miauzi said:

The entrance to the house does not work - obviously 2 buildings overlap

I then went through the "shell" with "tcl" and went through the floor hatch.

In the temple itself everything seems to be in order.
But I haven't had any interactions other than talks

i just tested this in my game running 0 mods except the molag bal temple mod, its requirements and the addon and i dont have this issue. not sure what could be causing this. is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by ungodlytomato
9 hours ago, ungodlytomato said:

it seems to work on mine skyrim ae with the newest update. what does ae edition break in this mod in your game?

i just tested this in my game running 0 mods except the molag bal temple mod, its requirements and the addon and i dont have this issue. not sure what could be causing this. is anyone else having this problem?

No my cabin is fine.  Also use AE and temple works for me.  Miauzi, somehow both of your cabins are loading, or another mod put something in the same spot.  Console command, disable on the offending structure.

Edited by sd2336

i am happy you like it! to answer your question the features of the original mod rely on scripts which i have very little knowledge of. that is the reason why i didnt touch any of them and prolly never will.

i thought a bit adding other things such as a dungeon under the temple, maybe some cave system with mineable ores etc. some plain roleplay stuff could be cool too. but i think people like the original mod for its unique scripted features, not some random things, so i dropped my ideas for the time being.

On 2/23/2023 at 5:52 AM, ungodlytomato said:

I've actually started having this problem as well. When I did at first, reinstalling the mod seemed to fix it. Now vortex is telling me it can't load the plugin.

4 hours ago, Azazemon said:

I've actually started having this problem as well. When I did at first, reinstalling the mod seemed to fix it. Now vortex is telling me it can't load the plugin.

could you let me know what you did before the hut appeared. for example did you do rituals, bring slaves and put them in cages? also is it only the hut that appeared or has the temple's interior also changed?

other than that did you change your load order and install new mods? and what is that cant load plugin message saying (i dont use vortex myself). is it templeofmolagbaladdon.esp cant be loaded or something like that? thank you

Edited by ungodlytomato
1 hour ago, ungodlytomato said:

could you let me know what you did before the hut appeared. for example did you do rituals, bring slaves and put them in cages? also is it only the hut that appeared or has the temple's interior also changed?

other than that did you change your load order and install new mods? and what is that cant load plugin message saying (i dont use vortex myself). is it templeofmolagbaladdon.esp cant be loaded or something like that? thank you

After some re-installing and loading previous saves, I can safely say that at least for me, vortex is screwing it up. I'm not sure why, but your mod isn't the first one to act this way.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any way to fix the ritual thinking male players are brides? I've tried everything I can think of, but for some reason, I can't break any brides. Not even a random hunter I found and tied up and turned into a bride. It still says PC is a bride, and Molag Bal is bored.

On 6/20/2023 at 8:21 PM, TornAct said:

Any way to fix the ritual thinking male players are brides? I've tried everything I can think of, but for some reason, I can't break any brides. Not even a random hunter I found and tied up and turned into a bride. It still says PC is a bride, and Molag Bal is bored.

does that happen only with the addon installed??

17 hours ago, TornAct said:

Well, both mods (ToMB and addon) are hard requirements for another mod I'm using, so I have no way of testing without the patch.

i ran a quick test and it did see the bride properly for me with the addon installed. are you using vortex? it seemed to be the cause of some weird stuff happening to another person in this thread. other than that try basic stuff like moving the esps to the bottom of your load order, but i guess you must have tried that already. what is the mod that you are using that has both this addon and tomb as hard requirements? is it maybe overwriting scripts

Edited by ungodlytomato
On 6/25/2023 at 6:26 AM, ungodlytomato said:

i ran a quick test and it did see the bride properly for me with the addon installed. are you using vortex? it seemed to be the cause of some weird stuff happening to another person in this thread. other than that try basic stuff like moving the esps to the bottom of your load order, but i guess you must have tried that already. what is the mod that you are using that has both this addon and tomb as hard requirements? is it maybe overwriting scripts

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73589?tab=files I'm using the capstone, which requires this file and its requirements. Total pain to get working, but it was worth it. Serana is god-tier now.

Yes I am using votex.

Edit: After shuffling some files around, I got audio from molag bal (hadn't had that before), but now the sexlab animations stall. Even though I have hundreds registered in Sexlabs framework. I turned on debug, but it's not giving me any extra info.

Edited by TornAct
5 hours ago, TornAct said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/73589?tab=files I'm using the capstone, which requires this file and its requirements. Total pain to get working, but it was worth it. Serana is god-tier now.

Yes I am using votex.

Edit: After shuffling some files around, I got audio from molag bal (hadn't had that before), but now the sexlab animations stall. Even though I have hundreds registered in Sexlabs framework. I turned on debug, but it's not giving me any extra info.

so something was causing tomb to not work i suppose xD is it seeing the bride properly now or does it still think that your character is one?

1 hour ago, ungodlytomato said:

so something was causing tomb to not work i suppose xD is it seeing the bride properly now or does it still think that your character is one?

Right now, Sexlabs Framework (in debug mode) stalls. When I go into the console, I get:

SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] Pickmodel - Resetting possibly stuck thread: [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (10061EEF)>]

That's it. Nothing after that. I have to use the command enableplayercontrols to be able to do anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 2:52 AM, ungodlytomato said:

Yes, I'm also having a problem like this.

There's a ruined house on top of where the house should be, with a tree fallen on top of it, and it clips slightly through the ground so you would have to noclip to get to the trapdoor.