mod request (Futa or Female-female impregnation)

7 hours ago, gosepox497 said:

can someone please make a Futa-Female or Female-Female impregnation mod, same-sex marriage is already available but all that is left is same-sex inmpregnation

The game is currently still hard coded in a way that makes this impossible, it can't be modded.

1 hour ago, gosepox497 said:

it female-female impregnations can be done through console commands, im wondering if there is a way to make the command into an interaction, the command is (pregnancy "id" "id")

Console functions can only be called in the console, so it couldn't be modded in that way.  In any case this only results in all game functions treating the other parent as a father rather than a mother, which most people don't want.

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2023 at 4:25 AM, GallowsUK said:

Console functions can only be called in the console, so it couldn't be modded in that way.  In any case this only results in all game functions treating the other parent as a father rather than a mother, which most people don't want.

I mean that is exactly what I'd want. The "father" to be the father... and whoever was pregnant to be the mother.

12 hours ago, Nomint said:

I mean that is exactly what I'd want. The "father" to be the father... and whoever was pregnant to be the mother.

Same. On my last run, I wanted to be a futanari character with a large female harem, and basically be the father in this situation getting all the women pregnant. There was a lot of going into the console and forcing characters to be pregnant if seduced them or something. 

On 2/16/2023 at 10:55 AM, GallowsUK said:

The game is currently still hard coded in a way that makes this impossible, it can't be modded.

Does this also affect not being able to change the male character models? Is there a way to mod the male characters to have breasts and more femininely shaped bodies?

Morphing body shape in this way was attempted in CBO, but CK3 broke something in underlying code and it results in the facial structure deforming in a way that can't be fixed.

The Steam mod Sappho's Daughter recently introduced a lesbian conception mechanic, It's compatible with Carnalitas.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2863937956

It's a decision/action you take against another character rather than the regular "passive" CK3 pregnancy system. Not sure how it's setup but a skilled modder could probably reverse engineer into Carn or a standalone mod.

Yeah, ive looked into using specifically that, they took it recently from a shipgirl mod that i couldnt make heads or tails of.

the biggest and most unsatisfying part of it is that you cant have both parents show up, you have to settle for 1 mother or the other.

I did end up writing something quick and dirty that randomly 1 time a year per wife evaluates if they should get pregnant, but its not functioning off of fertility or anything fun like that, so its a little broken and i still need to fine tune it.

its not a functioning mod atm, but if someone wanted the code i could share it for them to work off of.

someone had an older mod they abandoned that did that. but they said every update and every mod compatability was making it crazy broken all the time. 

the cheat/debug mod i use has "change secondary sex characteristics" and its pretty impressive but im unsure how well you could use it for that as it looks more like for making someone look transgender so that people can be representative, but the clothes still matched the "Game gender" and teh game treats you as the game gender. my female ruler looked like a transwoman, not a man.

This is easily the greatest frustration I have with the CK3 modding system. Someone went out of their way to specifically exclude modding access to functions like changing the sex of a character or same-sex impregnation. You can very easily do both via the ingame console(if you actually want to play the game via the ugly debug mode), but doing either with a mod is completely blocked by the game itself. Attempts to request them to change/remove that hardcoding have been answered with vague promises and lazy excuses(can't be assed to solve same-sex inheritance even when proven solutions are provided within the thread). The gender changes we got around Royal Court were probably the best chance we had at getting them to actually do anything about the mess - that ship has sailed.

This leaves us with a situation that is very complicated/labor-intensive to try to work around and can seemingly be broken by a developer just sneezing at the code in an update.

With the developers clearly unwilling to help, we're kinda at a crossroads of either needing a script extension system to bypass the hardcoding(someone did make a patcher, but got banished to oblivion for modifying the executable), or we have to build multiple independent systems that mimics what the game does and pray an update doesn't completely break everything.

On 3/23/2023 at 4:40 PM, myname789 said:

The Steam mod Sappho's Daughter recently introduced a lesbian conception mechanic, It's compatible with Carnalitas.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2863937956

It's a decision/action you take against another character rather than the regular "passive" CK3 pregnancy system. Not sure how it's setup but a skilled modder could probably reverse engineer into Carn or a standalone mod.

On 3/24/2023 at 12:27 PM, campbebj said:

Yeah, ive looked into using specifically that, they took it recently from a shipgirl mod that i couldnt make heads or tails of.

the biggest and most unsatisfying part of it is that you cant have both parents show up, you have to settle for 1 mother or the other.

From a quick skim: It looks like they went through the painful process of manually intercepting all the pregnancy checks and included exception cases for each one to allow the pregnancy to continue if a (female) consort is involved - which is something they've made scripted trigger tests for in "common\scripted_triggers\sd_court_position_triggers".

They did make life easier by appending all the modifications with a "sd_tag" in comments where they made changes in the "events\pregnancy_events" file(I do love when people properly comment stuff). The merge/rewrite won't be fun if paradox ever change that file in the base game though.

It honestly looks quite reverse/re-engineerable, but it would involve some standalone infrastructure setup and different world event triggering would be needed if you wanted it to be something that would happen naturally.

Edited by Darsel

yeah i made a modification based on that which once a year runs a calc if they want to get pregnant and multiplied it by a %, ideally it would then be multiplied by a factor of their fertility, but im doing some immortal deity witch shit in my run which make fertility irrelivant. 

but someone could easily update it, i ended up moving it from a full on event to a simple notification to reduce how often i saw it for my usecase.

3 hours ago, campbebj said:

yeah i made a modification based on that which once a year runs a calc if they want to get pregnant and multiplied it by a %, ideally it would then be multiplied by a factor of their fertility, but im doing some immortal deity witch shit in my run which make fertility irrelivant. 

but someone could easily update it, i ended up moving it from a full on event to a simple notification to reduce how often i saw it for my usecase.

That sounds interesting. Does this make the player character pregnant or does it make the spouse/lovers of the player pregnant? Does it mix the two character's genes or does it just take from one?

the original code let you chose, ive got it setup to always pick the spouse/lovers and skip the choice

Im unsure on the genetics, they arent clones of either, but there could be some weird stuff going on, the pregnancy does get setup and list the futa as the father but im unsure if the game is able to pick that up genetically from the gene properties since it tends to ignore it from the non-genetic properties.

anyone know what i should be looking for in the original code?

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2023 at 8:44 PM, campbebj said:

someone had an older mod they abandoned that did that. but they said every update and every mod compatability was making it crazy broken all the time. 

the cheat/debug mod i use has "change secondary sex characteristics" and its pretty impressive but im unsure how well you could use it for that as it looks more like for making someone look transgender so that people can be representative, but the clothes still matched the "Game gender" and teh game treats you as the game gender. my female ruler looked like a transwoman, not a man.

Out of curiosity, what mod is this? I'd like to take a look at it. Specifically the cheat/debug mod you are using to "change secondary sex characteristics"?

Edited by Madison09
specific mod
6 hours ago, Madison09 said:

Out of curiosity, what mod is this? I'd like to take a look at it. Specifically the cheat/debug mod you are using to "change secondary sex characteristics"?

in Cheat Engine ck3_1.9.0.3_figment_v59 there is a function to change the gender of the selected character, you need to use it and change the gender of your character's partner, then enter the cheat command pregnancy [character id] [character id], where 1 is the one who gets pregnant, and then change again gender, wait a couple of days and pregnancy will appear, this trait itself cannot be removed, after giving birth you need to enter the remove_trait pregnant cheat

On 3/25/2023 at 10:43 PM, marinara said:

Is it possible to change gender mesh? As in, make a male ruler look female and wear female clothes to get past the hardcoded "barrier?
Not a modder just wondering ^^

Perhaps a better way would be to temporarily switch gender, run pregnancy calc, then switch back?

A hack.

On 2/17/2023 at 3:25 AM, Guest said:

that is totally true, if you use daddycheat mod you can force a marriage with anyone and then use the options inside this mod to impregnate anyone, so in that case your offspring will be your own decendents 

• 2 months later...

I'm no modder but i may have an idea on how to do it. There is already a working futa trait that create a working futa body (with CBO or simple shaft). If we find a way to make the game believe that for all game purpose this body is in fact considered male, everything would be simple. Can impregnate and even male animations can work for carnalitas and such. Then there is just the matter to correct minor inconsistences like being called dad instead of mom.

• 4 months later...