[WIP] Relationships Of Skyrim Enhanced [Alive Relationships of Skyrim]

I have couple of questions:

How do you plan to determine if NPC finds you suitable for relations? What exactly you will check?

Do your TP/RP are used on attempt and they recover over time? Or they just measure availibility of choices?

1. Faction conflicts/allies, race, fame, possibly level/some perks etc.

2. TP/RP are simple indicators, so yes, answer is that their purpose is just to measure the availability of actions (though they are not the only indicators).

Maybe another factor could be your renown, how well you are known in skrim, tieing it in with the main quest lines, i.e. on completing main quest lines you become more respected and thus more eligable to prospective partners, the more well known you are for these deeds, the more interest people have in your character as a partner (or inclined to be open to sex.)?

Maybe another factor could be your renown, how well you are known in skrim, tieing it in with the main quest lines, i.e. on completing main quest lines you become more respected and thus more eligable to prospective partners, the more well known you are for these deeds, the more interest people have in your character as a partner (or inclined to be open to sex.)?

I have couple of questions:

How do you plan to determine if NPC finds you suitable for relations? What exactly you will check?

Do your TP/RP are used on attempt and they recover over time? Or they just measure availibility of choices?

1. Faction conflicts/allies, race, fame, possibly level/some perks etc.

2. TP/RP are simple indicators, so yes, answer is that their purpose is just to measure the availability of actions (though they are not the only indicators).

As he say: Fame (wich come with questline, being a thane, dragonbron, archmage...etc)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

As he said, the author do not have a lot of time to dedicate to this mod, and so, would require someone to help.

That said, he should post that recruitment over a more seen place, as only into the very mod thread = very little to no weight (out of "chance" of course).

To be seen, it would have been quite an asset if released (these type of mods (framework, see COBL) should be among the first to be worked on, so others mods can be made using them as soon as possible, still, as most of the time they use resources/tools not available until later..

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived