[Mod]X-Change™ Life

Having an issue with the Red Head character that can interact with Callie:

I get all the events on the beach, but I cannot purchase Blue Gym clothes to get the gym events.  (I got the Nov 2nd Patch) So is this outfit always available at the mall or am I just not finding it correctly?

Just to add support for more lesbian content.  I'd like the option to go to the club and dance with the low chance to lock eyes with a girl and dance with her.  Would also be nice that if you get too submissive you might get asked to get treated to some light to heavy BDSM dependent on that stat.  Also would like more events that do not require being quiet.  Sometimes I'd like the RNG to not interfere with my fun.

EDIT: I finally got the outfit, just had to keep stopping by the mall apparently.

Edited by Errant_Driver

Bug report:

Being offered a drink in a club does not result in becoming hydrated.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go the club as female on weekend evening

2. Go the the dance floor and perform dance action until you get "winded" message

3. Loiter around or use "Meet someone's eyes" to have a guy hit on you

4. When he offers a drink, consume it

5. Get rid of the guy in any way you see fit

6. Go back to dance floor and attempt another dance

Result:

Unable to dance because the character is still considered "winded", despite having consumed a drink.

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, Errant_Driver said:

does that wipe your inventory?

It doesn't. Rented clothes are added to what you already own, and removed when the New-U effect ends, whenever that happens.

Edited by belegost
On 11/19/2023 at 7:08 PM, Errant_Driver said:

Simple question: If you use the New-U Machine and change your female character--Do you get equivalent clothing to what you already purchased, or does that wipe your inventory?

Each female form has a separate wardrobe.  So any you buy for body 1 will stay in your inventory (but only be visible / usable when in the form its for) and you'll need to buy entirely separate cloths for body 2, and so on.  Rental clothing gets returned when you finish a New-U transformation, so that leaves your inventory.

So I've had something of an idea, this game is truly amazing but I feel like it could be even better, see there's this other game that exists called LifePlay and it allows you to turn any city into the map you play on and it has mechanics similar to this game, the difference is it doesn't feature any X-Change stuff and it's 3D and features animated controllable sex scenes, now my idea involves the fact that the game's source code is publicly available, what if we had a 3D version of X-Change Life, this would also add in the ability to potentially add in multiplayer later down the line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 2:01 AM, AliRenegade said:

So I've had something of an idea, this game is truly amazing but I feel like it could be even better, see there's this other game that exists called LifePlay and it allows you to turn any city into the map you play on and it has mechanics similar to this game, the difference is it doesn't feature any X-Change stuff and it's 3D and features animated controllable sex scenes, now my idea involves the fact that the game's source code is publicly available, what if we had a 3D version of X-Change Life, this would also add in the ability to potentially add in multiplayer later down the line.

That sounds very fun to play, but far beyond my ability to code!

On 11/16/2023 at 6:41 AM, Errant_Driver said:

Having an issue with the Red Head character that can interact with Callie:

I get all the events on the beach, but I cannot purchase Blue Gym clothes to get the gym events.  (I got the Nov 2nd Patch) So is this outfit always available at the mall or am I just not finding it correctly?

Just to add support for more lesbian content.  I'd like the option to go to the club and dance with the low chance to lock eyes with a girl and dance with her.  Would also be nice that if you get too submissive you might get asked to get treated to some light to heavy BDSM dependent on that stat.  Also would like more events that do not require being quiet.  Sometimes I'd like the RNG to not interfere with my fun.

EDIT: I finally got the outfit, just had to keep stopping by the mall apparently.

May I ask how to get the outfit? I go to the mall several times but still can't find the outfit.

On 12/18/2023 at 8:24 AM, Jeffen said:

May I ask how to get the outfit? I go to the mall several times but still can't find the outfit

Outfits are supposed to be random each time. I've tried buying Mia's unique gym outfit but can never find it, even visiting every day for over a week just to see if it shows.

I don't know if it's intended, but during the Secretary event, when you go to shower to masturbate, there is no option to roll a dice, so it's only possible to orgasm by playing a mini-game.

And also, when playing Black Jack without mini-games enabled, the chance of winning becomes 75% = endless free money. So either the chance need to be adjusted or the number of times you can play per evening limited.

Edited by Vigor
On 12/20/2023 at 3:32 AM, RenFL2 said:

Outfits are supposed to be random each time. I've tried buying Mia's unique gym outfit but can never find it, even visiting every day for over a week just to see if it shows.

Be aware that the current selection of outfits only changes once per week (if I am not mistaken, on Sunday). Meaning that if you can't find a particular outfit,  there is no point checking again before the next Sunday.

Two questions:

1. Currently, you only ever get hit on when you are a girl. Are there any plans to have the player be hit on while being a guy, be it by girls or guys on X-Change?

2. The new scene with Bree on the Breeder pill made me wonder, will we get a relationship mechanic for the male player character more similar to what players can currently have while playing as a girl and dating guys where the latter may expect exclusivity?

And, thank you, for this game. Pretty cool!

20 hours ago, Morath said:

Be aware that the current selection of outfits only changes once per week (if I am not mistaken, on Sunday). Meaning that if you can't find a particular outfit,  there is no point checking again before the next Sunday.

That would explain so much. I went every day for a week cause I couldn't find it. Guess I was just unlucky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm considering updating from 0.18a to b but i'm not fond of stat decay when they take enough effort to raise them in the first place, i also don't see an option to disable it listed in the change logs, so i'll go off the base assumption there isnt one. with that in mind i'm requesting that an option be added, i hate losing stats i worked on getting which would certainly be once i shift focus to raise something else i dont like the feature.

On 1/17/2024 at 10:31 AM, KingSuperJam said:

i'm considering updating from 0.18a to b but i'm not fond of stat decay when they take enough effort to raise them in the first place, i also don't see an option to disable it listed in the change logs, so i'll go off the base assumption there isnt one. with that in mind i'm requesting that an option be added, i hate losing stats i worked on getting which would certainly be once i shift focus to raise something else i dont like the feature.

The timers are very generous. For instance it takes over a week of not going to the gym to decay a fitness point. You don't even need to pass the minigame/dice roll. Just working out is enough to reset the timer. IDK the specifics of the other stats, but I've never run into them.

• 2 weeks later...

I. getting weird issues with prolonged play.

1. The pill expiration starts doing the loop. when the pill expires and you choose to take another one to keep going, the new pill expires immediately and the game presents you with the choice again, the only way to break the loop is to click the "Let it happen" button and take the pill from the inventory screen.

2. When you have sex as a female (Bar, your room, mall) the choice at the end of the scene pops up twice. first it appears then the screen clears and the choice pops up again.

All this happens day 60ish in to the play through,  I am using firefox and brave to play. Weirdly enough the errors take longer on the Modded game.

II, I can not get the warehouse scene while working as a secretary. I went to the office at 11, 11:30, 12, 12;30 and at 1pm. He told me to come by at lunch time but nothing happens.

Do i need to be a certain level of office slut or is lunch at a different time?

4 hours ago, vempare said:

II, I can not get the warehouse scene while working as a secretary. I went to the office at 11, 11:30, 12, 12;30 and at 1pm. He told me to come by at lunch time but nothing happens.

Do i need to be a certain level of office slut or is lunch at a different time?

The warehouse is not implemented. The SubscribeStar vote was to move on to other areas with development. Aphrodite will circle back when she has the time.

On 12/25/2023 at 11:56 AM, The_HAMMER said:

For some reason I can't get Bruce to take the pill after wining against him in Black Jack, is there something that I miss or forgot ?

You need to have you own pill, either a basic X-change or a breeder (if you wanna have sex with him afterward) for that, if you don't have one he bet $100 against you taking a pill, if you have one it unlocks other wager options.

However, Bruce does not seem to show up at the bar once you had him take a breeder, no matter the outcome, I don't know if this is intended, a bug, or if my luck just sucks that much.