DMRA Stretched Pussy & RobertMusc Slippery Penis

View File

Description

=========

Getting the inspirations from 3D sex games out there, where the pussy is animatedly stretched when the penis is inserted,

and the penis looks slippery when being oral, so I:

1. Added DMRA lowerbody with the pussy stretched; like it's being penetrated with the penis.

The mesh is worked from DMRA lowerbody with open pussy (forgot who's the author. Movomo??)

The purpose is: to make the pussy looks really2 fit the penis inside (not only because of the collision).

It's just to match LAPF huge penis mesh only!

2. Added RobertMusc lowerbody with LAPF huge penis that looks so wet/slippery with pussy juice.

There are 2 options: half and fully wet.

The LAPF huge penis is merged to the lowerbody to erase the seam.

HAVE FUN!!!

=======

1. Get them in an Ayleid-style 'Pus&Pen Coffer' on the ceiling in the Testinghall - type console command COC TESTINGHALL to get there.

*see "CofferLocation" picture

2. Get them using console command.

*see "Pus&PenIDs" picture for the complete ID numbers

WARNING!!!

==========

If you are using male character, DO NOT equip "1st Person No Head" mesh during sex scene,

since it can crash your game or ruin the sex animation!!!

All 1st Person meshes are used only for screenshooting sex scene from the male POV.

Usually, if the lighting in the room comes from behind the male body, the light will cast shadows on the female body, faces, etc.

So with the 1st Person meshes, bye-bye shadows!

The one thing that appear on 1st Person mesh is only the penis...

and arms (on 1st Person Upperbody) to be combined with hands (if you need the arms & hands to looks from 1st person view).

My suggestion:

Create an NPC of your male character and play as an NPC you want to fuck, then do the sex animation.

That way, your male character (now as an NPC) can equip "1st Person No Head" mesh during sex scene without

crashing your game or ruining the sex animation.

ANOTHER WARNING!!!

==================

Some animations did not position the penis inside the pussy properly!

That's because of the animation issues; and not because of the penis mesh.

I will try to edit the animation...if I know how.

Installation

=========

Place the data folder inside your Oblivion directory, replace any folders and meshes.

Credits

======

Thanks to Movomo??? for the DMRA open pussy mesh? (DM me if you are. I'll put your name in the Credits).

Thanks to LAPF for the huge penis mesh.

Thanks to Bethesda for the game.

Thanks to my fellow countryman navetsea for F-Inev Oblivion skinset textures.

Last but not least: Thanks to all of you who like my kind of work. Can't wait to release another mod!

3 hours ago, NaamForst said:

Can you add the LAPF Huge penis to the other Roberts Male body types?
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40532
I always use the Scrawny body type for my male character, so when I equip the Muscular lower body it causes seams. 

???  You already have it, you just have to use it !

Lovers setting spell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Set my body type: "Roberts Scrawny"

you can set the default body to "Roberts Scrawny", so all NPCs and player use the body     [Settings for Body and undressing]

And you can set the player body so only the player use "Roberts Scrawny" ( and NPCs still use the default body )       [Sexual Diary][

And you can use the Lovers target spell  Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)  and change one NPC body. Maybe a companion should not use the default body.

There are 7 Roberts bodies in LAPF

default is "Roberts Muscular" in folder meshes\clothes\as

And in the subfolders meshes\clothes\as\1 to 6 you have

"Roberts Average"

"Roberts Bulky"

"Roberts Heavy Muscular"

"Roberts Muscular Athletic"

"Roberts Scrawny"

"Roberts SLAth"

In folders 7 to 9 you can at new bodies. ( of course you can also replace bodies you don't need in folders 1 to 6 or replace the default body with "Roberts Scrawny"  )

And you have 6 female bodies ( defauld and folders 1 to 5.  And you can add more female bodies in folders 6 to 9

32 minutes ago, fejeena said:

???  You already have it, you just have to use it !

Lovers setting spell:  Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

Set my body type: "Roberts Scrawny"

you can set the default body to "Roberts Scrawny", so all NPCs and player use the body     [Settings for Body and undressing]

And you can set the player body so only the player use "Roberts Scrawny" ( and NPCs still use the default body )       [Sexual Diary][

And you can use the Lovers target spell  Sense Sexual Exploits (Contact)  and change one NPC body. Maybe a companion should not use the default body.

There are 7 Roberts bodies in LAPF

default is "Roberts Muscular" in folder meshes\clothes\as

And in the subfolders meshes\clothes\as\1 to 6 you have

"Roberts Average"

"Roberts Bulky"

"Roberts Heavy Muscular"

"Roberts Muscular Athletic"

"Roberts Scrawny"

"Roberts SLAth"

In folders 7 to 9 you can at new bodies. ( of course you can also replace bodies you don't need in folders 1 to 6 or replace the default body with "Roberts Scrawny"  )

And you have 6 female bodies ( defauld and folders 1 to 5.  And you can add more female bodies in folders 6 to 9

"Roberts Scrawny" folder doesn't have the Huge Cut Animated Penis, It only has the regular huge penis.
I've actually never seen an animated huge cut penis mesh until I found this file.

Edited by NaamForst
spelling error

Your Link is RobertsMaleBodyreplacerV52.  In the Mod are no erected dicks and of course no animated dicks.

Where have you seen a bigger cut penis?

And you didn't told you want a special dick. You said

Can you add the LAPF Huge penis to the other Roberts Male body types?   But all LAPF male bodies use the same dick.

I always use the Scrawny body type for my male character, so when I equip the Muscular lower body it causes seams. 

And that is what you get in the LAPF setting menu. The Scrawny lowerbody with the same dick as the LAPF Muscular lowerbody. So you have no seams.

Best you upload the dick nif you want.

Edited by fejeena
7 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Your Link is RobertsMaleBodyreplacerV52.  In the Mod are no erected dicks and of course no animated dicks.

Where have you seen a bigger cut penis?

And you didn't told you want a special dick. You said

Can you add the LAPF Huge penis to the other Roberts Male body types?   But all LAPF male bodies use the same dick.

And that is what you get in the LAPF setting menu. The Scrawny lowerbody with the same dick as the LAPF Muscular lowerbody. So you have no seams.

Best you upload the dick nif you want.

The dick nif is in the mod right here, I downloaded these files directly from the mod we are commenting on, Lovender edited these meshes themselves, I tried to copy-and paste in nifskope to attach them to the scrawny body type, but Lovender's meshes are different and don't fit the same way.

PenisHugeCutHardDry.nif 1stPersonPenisHugeCutHardDry.nif

Okay, that is no possible with NifSkope.

The  Only-penis nif is too short, there is no part that reaches into the body

LP.jpg

The LAPF penis has an "extension"  if the penis is animated, is bent,  you don't have a gape. So you can copy the LAPF penis to almost every body.

Right side is your uploaded penis.

You can add the penis to the scrawny body, but the belly is thinner and you have to move the penis, and then redo the rigging with MeshRigger.  Then it will work with LAPF, but the penis is not at the right position for DMRA Stretched Pussy , and during the animation you will have a gape between body and penis.  In short = not possible with NifSkope.

Lovender use a one-piece loverbody,  penis and body  are one part, no gape during animation.

Yes he can to it with Blender, extend the penis and merge it with the scrawny body = right position, no gape.

Or he add an "extension" to his cut huge nif so it can be copied to all other Roberts male bodies. He can only upload the penis and anyone can copy it themselves with NifSkope.

Sorry for the useless posts.

Can you add the LAPF Huge penis to the other Roberts Male body types?

I think the one I mod for RobertMusc is not LAPF penis, but Slof's Boners large penis. My bad...I will revised the Descriptions.

I think I can. Needs to adjust the Y axis backward a bit, and then voila! Will release the Scrawny version once I finished mod it. 

I also wanted to know if you could add the stretched pussy to the DMRA-GUTS Manga body.

Since there is no DMRA-GUTS open pussy resource, it's not possible for me to stretch the pussy.

The DMRA stretched pussy is modded based on DMRA open pussy. So, without the resource, it's too complicated to do it. 

So I can't do it. Really sorry!

Edited by lovender

Yes he can do it with Blender, extend the penis and merge it with the scrawny body = right position, no gape.

Yeah, I think I will do this way.

Or he add an "extension" to his cut huge nif so it can be copied to all other Roberts male bodies. He can only upload the penis and anyone can copy it themselves with NifSkope.

Not all Robert's male lowerbody will match the penis position...because Slof works the large penis only for RobertMusc lowerbody type. 

So if I release the cut penis only, there will be gap. So I think I will not do this way.

Sorry for the useless posts.

Meehh, the more the merrier. Thanks for merrying my post.

If you adjust the Y axis backward you change the position of the penis and it will not "meet" the pussy.

Add the "extension" like the LAPF penis and the penis will fit to all bodies. Never a gap.

The LAPF penis needs the "extension" to have no gap during sex animations. And the same penis with same position is used for all bodies.

LP.jpg

LAPFand your penis position

LP2.jpg

Your penis with the LAPF "extension"  and you have a penis for all bodies, never a gap .

One dick to rule them all, one dick to find them, One dick to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Oblivion where the shadows lie.

Edited by fejeena

The LAPF Scrawny bodies are shit. The non-animated bodies HugelimpPenis.nif and HugesemilimpPenis.nif  . One is cut and small the other uncut and large and a gap between body and penis.

The Robert's Male 52 cut limp penis is small.

Here some other versions for LAPF or as bodyreplacer.

Spoiler

newLAPFDick.jpg

Roberts Scrawny.7z

EDIT: ! circumcised penises ! the non-animated , to use with LAPF and lovender's animated scrawny circumcised body  to replace the LAPF uncircumcised scrawny version or use it in a new LAPF penis folder. You have to rename the limp nif you want to use to HugelimpPenis.nif

All the original LAPF penises are cuncircumcised ! Don't mix it.

EDIT 2

scrawny body with uncircumcised penis. The LAPF non-animated limp and semi limp. As the circumcised  version above with middle and huge limp. (you have to rename the limp nif you want to use to HugelimpPenis.nif )

Roberts Scrawny uncut.7z

Edited by fejeena
On 2/5/2023 at 3:10 PM, fejeena said:

Your penis with the LAPF "extension"  and you have a penis for all bodies, never a gap .

One dick to rule them all, one dick to find them, One dick to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them; In the Land of Oblivion where the shadows lie.

LOL!

Looks who is the fan of the Lord of the Dicks movie...? ???

Btw, I made the extension.

But at the bottom of the groin, there is an unmatched area like this (because of different vertex quantities):

Spoiler

889317486_blender2023-02-0522-40-45-77.jpg.b340fbfbc0930e31b81571f7a78fbc13.jpg

So I think moving the penis Y axis backward is the best solution, but I will Transform > Apply (Ctrl+A) in Blender to make it meet the pussy.

And then I will merge it with the lowerbody to hide the seam.

Btw, I'm working on 3D pubes. Got the resource from MHW game modder.

Spoiler

1439461047_blender2023-02-0910-22-25-48.jpg.44431e5a5c265481128e69f60abfcc26.jpg

But Bone Weight Copy the 3D pubes using the default Blender script is soooo sloooooow.

I remember I once used Gerra's Bone Weight Copy script that's faster. Know where to get it?

Mesh rigger. I used it for the scrawny body dicks.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

I use  RC_89_k and some old versions. Sometimes they are better. If I don't get a good result with one version I use another.

I use version 24 and 13

And Seam mender version 25A and 91b

With MeshRigger I often have problems if I just move a part in the nif , or move it and use Transform - Apply.   Then I use MeshRigger and in game the moved part in not in the right position.

Now I always delete the Skin Instance of the moved part ( All 3 ! NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData, NiSkinPartition ) and add new empty ones. That way it always works.

Edited by fejeena
On 2/9/2023 at 11:06 AM, fejeena said:

Mesh rigger. I used it for the scrawny body dicks.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

I use  RC_89_k and some old versions. Sometimes they are better. If I don't get a good result with one version I use another.

I use version 24 and 13

And Seam mender version 25A and 91b

With MeshRigger I often have problems if I just move a part in the nif , or move it and use Transform - Apply.   Then I use MeshRigger and in game the moved part in not in the right position.

Now I always delete the Skin Instance of the moved part ( All 3 ! NiSkinInstance, NiSkinData, NiSkinPartition ) and add new empty ones. That way it always works.

Thanks for the link.

Before you reply, I managed to copy bone weight the 3D pubes, after waiting for...2 hours. Yeahh...?

But I satisfied with the result so far.

Yup, that happens everytime we use Transform > Apply.

I usually import to Blender, then export it again. That way always works too.

On 2/9/2023 at 4:09 PM, NaamForst said:

I downloaded it and tested it, the update works great! 

When you mentioned that you had been working on 3D pubes, I figured I'd send you these files, I think they were made by mumin, but I can't seem to find where I got them. Otherwise, I did find samhain's old DMRA anal gape download that I thought you'd like to know about.

Thanks for the link too.

I checked on the anal gape. It's only textures btw; with butt-shape edit to put the textures on it.

Maybe I'll try to combined it with my stretched pussy mod if possible.

I also checked on the 3D pubes. But I think I like mine better. Here's a tease:

Spoiler

1212716697_Oblivion2023-02-1206-55-09-04.jpg.cd783ba2bb244b4b1d40a0d2abbacb18.jpg

Will release 3D pubes with all vanilla hair colors available, with a few additional pubes colors, to match my NPCs hair color from all my mods so far.

Edited by lovender
  • 2 weeks later...

All females use the same lowerbody , Imberial, orc, Darkelf, Nord, Dremora, ....  or closed and a open pussy. Only two nif files.

And both nif files use   textures\characters\pussy\openpussy.dds   Only one texture for all parts of the pussy. If Clitoris, Pussy have texture then the ClitoralHood and LabiaMinor  can not have missing texture.  And if one race have texture the Nord must have textures too, it is the same nif

-----------------

But I found a problem with the male nif. They should use the race footmale.dds

So the NiTriStrips/NiTriShape must be foot  and NiMaterialProperty must be skin.

NiMaterialProperty is right, it is skin

But all NiTriStrips starts with Tri ....  So only race that use the textures\characters\imperial\male\footmale.dds  will have the right texture. Darkelf, Ork, Dremora, Argonian,... will have wrong texture.

On 2/26/2023 at 5:59 PM, myunclebeatsme said:

I've found an issue where the textures aren't applied to LabiaMinor and ClitoralHood for Nords (the only race I've found the issue with so far). The parts are colored with the default pink (indicating lost textures). 

Well, that didn't happen to my Nord btw:

Spoiler

1766252829_Oblivion2023-02-2722-45-11-07.jpg.b94f7cc738c134269ca0a462af4845ba.jpg

Edited by lovender
  • 1 year later...