Help with 3ba armor/clothes breast clipping

Open up the project in outfit studio and copy the bone weights again. Maybe there's a difference in weighting that makes the jiggle slightly out of sync.

(you can right click the shirt and use the copy bone weights option.)

Save, then once in bodyslide, select a random outfit and then move back to the prison outfit you just edited ( gotta shuffle the outfit to refresh the outfit stuidio change you just made.) And then use the "build" button.

27 minutes ago, mircislav said:

No.

Bodyslides need to be updated for every armor you use. Beside that, clipping is only present when jumping so you must be perfectionist - so update your sliders for every armor in OS.

Perhaps I am :D

The clipping is very noticeable while turning and crouching, including other spots of the armor. The strange part is that I didn't have this problem with an earlier character. I then installed some armour mods that don't overwrite any body files. I also installed SPID-ifications of these armours. Dunno if these factoids have any bearing on this.

The clipping is seen in the gif is of a piece of armour unaffected by any of the recently installed mods. I have the armours loaded after CBBE 3ba, but that shouldn't matter right?