So after taking a break from Skyrim as a whole, I decided to hop back into NSFW modding recently... however I have had some issues including but not limited to uninstalling 3BA accidentally and thus corrupting my previous set up, SL Aroused not deploying at all, along with a myriad of other problems some of which stem from my own incomitance whilst others from what I can only assume to be a vengeful Daedric god. The problems I am experiencing with Fertility Mode, it would seem, come from the latter. Basically whenever my 3BA character would get pregnant, their midsection would become purple for some reason after passing the two third mark of the pregnancy (two days in since I set it to three days for testing). I know it was because of the pregnancy specifically and not just the stomach bodymorphs because Fill Her Up: Baka Edition worked fine. Want to know the weird part? FM was incredibly inconsistent with how exactly it broke things. Now I said the purple torso started two days in, but that was a bit of a lie. Sometimes it would go purple after one, other times it would wait right up until labor started just to give me false hope. Not only that, but there was a 50/50 chance of either my character's torso returning to normal or continuing to be purple when I loaded a save before the pregnancy. But that's not the problem I am currently facing, no I was planning on completely uninstalling all my sex mods anyways and creating a new modlist from the ground up so this was not the biggest deal. The problem is in and of the fact that Fertility Mode will not die. I am on a completely different save file, on a completely different Vortex profile, and it persists. I have it disabled, it doesn't show up in the plugins menu, but when I go to the plugins-data notepad doc. and view it manually there it is. When I first booted up my save and saw the option to toggle on tracking, I thought it was just a glitch... some left over code that was causing it and didn't give it anymore thought. I was right, it was some left over code, just a bit more than I thought. I opened up the MCM for a completely separate mod and there it was, nestled just above Follower Framework. This bitch broke my NSFW modlist and has the gal to sneak into my main modlist. I haven't completely removed Fertility Mode because I'm afraid that it'll somehow permanently corrupt my main playthrough for angering the dark gods of Skyrim adult modding. Any help in fixing the purple torso glitch or how to remove FM without irreversibly breaking my playthrough would be appreciated; and sorry if I sound like an imbecile, it's because I am when it comes to modding

Edited by Le Burner