NPC and I ragdolling after sex

I am using wyre bash and BOSS for sorting, I wasn't sure on the rules for posting NSFW pictures,

so I'll just describe what's happening. the NPC I choose and my character go limp after the sex animations finish and then in the console it says my character is not available.

I'm not seeing this happen with the other NPC's that have relations.

Is this an issue with other mods conflicting with lovers or simply a load order issue?

Current load order:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
All Natural Base.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
ShieldOnBack.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
All Natural.esp
All Natural - SI.esp
All Natural - Real Lights.esp
ImprovedSigns.esp
DropLitTorchOBSE.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
Knights.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
HelmetFOV.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
SkycaptainsBloodTime.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
SetBody.esp
CRHalfOrsimer.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
ChanponSimpleDef.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
RaidSL.esp
AkitoNewLegion.esp
OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
GenderBender.esp

Edited by Itry3221
2 minutes ago, Canaduh said:

I know this is a stupid question, but you did check if Ragdoll Ending is ticked, yes?

Where is that in the options? I saw this on another forum post but can't seem to find it in the lovers settings in-game. 

You and NPC always go "limp" after sex, that is part of the sex system. Then both stand up again.

Ragdoll Ending? I don't know. I don't see a setting that change the end of Lovers sex.

In Joburg is a setting before sex when you use the joburg spell ( the Tackle Effect)

In Loversrapers are different ends and gang bang sex ends. You can loose your gold, or gold and equipment, or a endless rape. But the Sex animations are not changed, 4 stages and collapse after orgasm.

With very high fatigue or fatigue recovery it can happen that you get up again before you hit the ground.

And your  console says  "my character is not available"  ?    What exactly is written there? Is he/she unplayable? Never gets up again?

I know a "not available" message that pops up when you want to start sex and player or NPC are not available or not ready for sex. e.g. during swimming (Lovers System) or if the last sex was not ended correctly (a bug, the sex spell was not removed. Can be fixed with console)

And the esp below LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp you should sort.

RaidSL.esp
AkitoNewLegion.esp
OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
GenderBender.esp

Best nothing below LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Mod sorting: see my yellow Link below

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

You and NPC always go "limp" after sex, that is part of the sex system. Then both stand up again.

Ragdoll Ending? I don't know. I don't see a setting that change the end of Lovers sex.

In Joburg is a setting before sex when you use the joburg spell ( the Tackle Effect)

In Loversrapers are different ends and gang bang sex ends. You can loose your gold, or gold and equipment, or a endless rape. But the Sex animations are not changed, 4 stages and collapse after orgasm.

With very high fatigue or fatigue recovery it can happen that you get up again before you hit the ground.

And your  console says  "my character is not available"  ?    What exactly is written there? Is he/she unplayable? Never gets up again?

I know a "not available" message that pops up when you want to start sex and player or NPC are not available or not ready for sex. e.g. during swimming (Lovers System) or if the last sex was not ended correctly (a bug, the sex spell was not removed. Can be fixed with console)

And the esp below LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp you should sort.

RaidSL.esp
AkitoNewLegion.esp
OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
GenderBender.esp

Best nothing below LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Mod sorting: see my yellow Link below

I put the LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp at the end, I completely deleted futanalivion, just to see if it was picking up something from Sexlivion.. even though the esp wasn't enabled and I don't have the sexlivion mod installed, I guess it uses things from sexlivion.

After the Character is not available text in console my character and the NPC don't get up.. but when two npc's mate there's no problem. 

I thought I had fixed the issue after having relations with a female NPC and then male, we got up again.. but now the bug is present once more. :l

Edited by Itry3221

Are you using a save game file that existed before you made changes to your mod load order?  The saves contain data from the mods that had existed and would qualify as garbage data. And in some instances, use the full formID of objects (including formID load order), so you can run into some BAD stuff using older loads for newer setups. Adding new content... can be fine. But removing and reshuffling is never good.  So a fresh game is advised.  Especially if you had Sexvilion or other mods that actually conflict with LAPF.

When it comes to the last mods of your load order:

LoversMB2.esp
    LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
    LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Always at the very end, unless there is an extension to the Lovers Animations system.  But that is like... not here.

I'd suggest OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp... right after OCO itself.

In the example load order from the topic you can access in fejeena's and my signature, the LoversHooker and hooker patch go after LoversLight in your order, though I doubt that may make too much of a difference. Genderbender can go anywhere, though I usually have it pretty late in my list of Lovers mods, just before Setbody when I use it.

But things like blood time and alternative start should load much earlier, before any Lovers related mods.  And I have no clue what RaidSL and AkitoNewLegion are.  They're not even in the recent mod list that Fejeena posted...  But likely they too should load before any LAPF mods.

And again... a fresh game is advised.

Canaduh I don't think this Sexlap setting will help him when he is playing Oblivion LAPF/Lovers with PK.

-------------------

If Sexlivion is not active it can not conflict with Lovers,. Different folders, it does not use any Sexlivion animations, scripts, ...

And if you use Sexlivion the problem ist that Sexlivion sex can be messed up, Lovers works , at least according to my experience.

Because Sexlivion sex does not starts without you starting it. But Lovers sex often starts "by itself" , rape, hookers approach, stalking NPCs, . . .  and if you have Sexlivion sex and it is interrupted the animation does not end correct and you have to fix it with console.

And can you make a screenshot of your console after sex, the "not available" text. There should be more lines that explain why this happened.

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

Canaduh I don't think this Sexlap setting will help him when he is playing Oblivion LAPF/Lovers with PK.

-------------------

If Sexlivion is not active it can not conflict with Lovers,. Different folders, it does not use any Sexlivion animations, scripts, ...

And if you use Sexlivion the problem ist that Sexlivion sex can be messed up, Lovers works , at least according to my experience.

Because Sexlivion sex does not starts without you starting it. But Lovers sex often starts "by itself" , rape, hookers approach, stalking NPCs, . . .  and if you have Sexlivion sex and it is interrupted the animation does not end correct and you have to fix it with console.

And can you make a screenshot of your console after sex, the "not available" text. There should be more lines that explain why this happened.

This is the message I'm getting now, apparently the ini file for the updated loverslab hooker mod wasn't installed.

I am however getting another error message. 

Elder Scrolls IV  Oblivion Screenshot 2023.01.23 - 23.05.15.24.png

Shit, i don't know.

You tested it with a new game?! Not an old save.

There must a conflicting Mod

Mods I don't know:

SkycaptainsBloodTime.esp
CRHalfOrsimer.esp
ChanponSimpleDef.esp
RaidSL.esp
AkitoNewLegion.esp

Disable the Mods and test with a new game.

On 1/24/2023 at 9:05 PM, fejeena said:

Shit, i don't know.

You tested it with a new game?! Not an old save.

There must a conflicting Mod

Mods I don't know:

SkycaptainsBloodTime.esp
CRHalfOrsimer.esp
ChanponSimpleDef.esp
RaidSL.esp
AkitoNewLegion.esp

Disable the Mods and test with a new game.

That seemed to work. thanks

On 1/24/2023 at 12:08 AM, Itry3221 said:

This is the message I'm getting now, apparently the ini file for the updated loverslab hooker mod wasn't installed.

That would make no difference.

There are preset variables within LoversHooker, and the ini file just wipes over it with values within.  Lines 19-83 indicating a TON of presets to be exact.  So even if no INI file was detected, LoversHooker would run with the preset functioning variables and deliver the following message to the control panel:

Hooker - Main Begin: LoversHooker.ini not found in data\ini or data folder. All options will be set to default or stored value.

Just so you know, I do that with any mod I work upon that uses INI files...  preventative measures for missing INIs. 

Edited by LongDukDong