Swee3 Animations for WickedWhims and Female Clothes w/Butt Bones

3 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

In your download page, it says:

The problem is that Kritical had updated those files, what I can I do about it?

Wait a sec, luckily, "[Kritical]DungeonClutter2" hasn't been same version as you said we need.

1. "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a", that is older version of the objects that doesn't require Kritical's "Dream Of Surrender".

- And Kritical updated "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a" to "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c" for requires "Dream Of Surrender", cause it is integrated mod function support for "Dream Of Surrender".

Here are links of both objects.

- https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:discreetframe       -> Is "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a"

- https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:discreetframe_i     -> Is "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c" requires "Dream Of Surrender"

2. "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a", it was updated as "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c".

Do the animations work for you with the new versions? If the answer is yes there should be no problem.

Now, if the answer is no.. I'll have to take a look at the animations 😓

On 3/28/2024 at 12:03 AM, Swee3 said:

Do the animations work for you with the new versions? If the answer is yes there should be no problem.

Now, if the answer is no.. I'll have to take a look at the animations 😓

I haven't checked it yet, I will check now to see what happens.

Oh, I see even the names of the objects are changed, you should try download latest objects from https://wicked.cc/objects/kritical/.

_   was placed in front of original object names.

This is what it shows for latest "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c".

It doesn't seems to show anything about wickedwhims either.

image.png.958e5a735b8a5e9103316b2238684b10.png

Edited by ioawdfv
12 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

I haven't checked it yet, I will check now to see what happens.

Oh, I see even the names of the objects are changed, you should try download latest objects from https://wicked.cc/objects/kritical/.

_   was placed in front of original object names.

This is what it shows for latest "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c".

It doesn't seems to show anything about wickedwhims either.

image.png.958e5a735b8a5e9103316b2238684b10.png

Ok, what happens is that this CC is only necessary for the props that my animations use... What happens is that Kritical puts many objects in the same package, in that specific package there is that object and there are also the gags, so for all the animations I used the gags variants they need that package, but I haven't made any animations for that object.

To see the objects that I have made animations you have to go to my animation list HERE

image.png.9e6ad3a83e866c35d4baf5dde8a31b8b.png

7 hours ago, Swee3 said:

Ok, what happens is that this CC is only necessary for the props that my animations use... What happens is that Kritical puts many objects in the same package, in that specific package there is that object and there are also the gags, so for all the animations I used the gags variants they need that package, but I haven't made any animations for that object.

To see the objects that I have made animations you have to go to my animation list HERE

image.png.9e6ad3a83e866c35d4baf5dde8a31b8b.png

Oh, ok.

So, you are saying when I test, I should try above animations that you mentioned, right?

* I just checked if the ball gag animations shows up or not in the game with the latest version of the object, it shows up fine.

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, KokomiKiki said:

Hi! I was wondering where you got the "Monster" Sim from? Is it free somewhere or is it not available? Thank you for the trouble

the download link is in the spoiler