Swee3 Animations for WickedWhims and Female Clothes w/Butt Bones

54 minutes ago, Sailor_Cosmos said:

Hello, is there a problem with the download ? It's always the same package file "WW_Swee3_Animations.package" for all your different dowload.

exemple : when i download "[SK] - Lunar Hard Accessory Hat" the name of the download file is "WW_Swee3_Animations.package"  same for the other.

Is this an upload problem ? or the file "WW_Swee3_Animations.package" is for all the 5 download available ?

Thank You

Hi, no, it's not like that, they are all different files, it's probably your problem, because I went to my downloads post and downloaded it myself and it worked perfectly.

On 12/2/2023 at 6:21 AM, Swee3 said:

Well, it's very strange, because it's not a problem with the animations or the CC.

It occurs to me that maybe you have the files too deep in your mods folder or maybe you are not starting the animation from the right place, in most animations you have to start them from the object, not from the floor.

What objects do you need to use to start the floor animations like the best ass in the world?

16 minutes ago, Kuriii said:

Yep im a supporter but i still find it odd how I can’t play almost all of the animations ive tweaked ww settings it still doesn’t seem to work

Send me a screenshot of the folder where the Kritical objects and my animations are located, a screenshot of the game would also be useful (I want to know what exactly happens when you try to play my animations)

Edited by Swee3
2 hours ago, iDummy said:

Where do i  find the monster ding dong ? Cause whenever i start an animation with the monster outfit he has nothing between his legs xd

Other than that great animations and work ! 

For that you need the SK penis acc that is in the downloads, you find it in the tattoos

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 12:01 PM, Swee3 said:

New animations on PATREON

Hide contents

[KRITICAL] TEASING MACHINE

VAGINAL - Test Subject 2 F (4 colors: Blue, Green, Pink and Red)

FLOOR

TEASING - Dancin B

Hello. Great content. Thank you for the great work. I cannot get the teasing machine animations with the tentacles to work properly. Tentacles are shown on the back of the machine. I had the package file from the Loverslab download, which I attached here. I have all WW mods to the latest versions. Thank you. 

[Kritical]TeasingMachine1.package

5 hours ago, jobeta said:

Hello. Great content. Thank you for the great work. I cannot get the teasing machine animations with the tentacles to work properly. Tentacles are shown on the back of the machine. I had the package file from the Loverslab download, which I attached here. I have all WW mods to the latest versions. Thank you. 

[Kritical]TeasingMachine1.package 7.41 MB · 0 downloads

Can you send me a screenshot of what the animation looks like?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there. Really nice animations.

Krititical is currently updating his files on a monthly base.

Every month some other objects are integrated in the new main mod. This may cause that objects have different instance number then before and animations are not available anymore for the updated objects.

Just wanted to let you know to keep track on object updates during the next few months for the objects you use for some animations.

This may be the cause for some issues.

1 hour ago, Jorak84 said:

Hey there. Really nice animations.

Krititical is currently updating his files on a monthly base.

Every month some other objects are integrated in the new main mod. This may cause that objects have different instance number then before and animations are not available anymore for the updated objects.

Just wanted to let you know to keep track on object updates during the next few months for the objects you use for some animations.

This may be the cause for some issues.

Damn, it's true, I've already updated the Patreon package but I've completely forgotten about the LL one, as soon as I have time I'll update it, I knew I forgot something 😓

First, you may want to consider zipping these up whereas they're all ONE file rather that 6 as it would make it easier to download.. Just saying 😂 

Second, dare I say but these could be used in almost ANY situation (Not just Interracial or Cuckolding) 

1 hour ago, PC Naughty Gamer said:

First, you may want to consider zipping these up whereas they're all ONE file rather that 6 as it would make it easier to download.. Just saying 😂 

Second, dare I say but these could be used in almost ANY situation (Not just Interracial or Cuckolding) 

There are 6 files because the other 5 are completely optional, you decide whether to download them or not, my animations work with or without them.

I didn't really understand the second thing, nowhere have I said that my animations are interracial or cuckold, I think you are very confused.

15 hours ago, Villain518 said:

How do I add the penis on costumes? Is it just for that monster animation? 

You can really add it to any costume since it is an accessory, you find it in the hats category and in the tattoos category.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Unterweltler said:

which mod do i need to use the inclubartor animation

(Deepl)

You need the Kritical's containment tank. There is a tank from the Get to Work EP that also works.

In your download page, it says:

Notes:
For the gags you will need the file "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a".
For the plug you need the file "[Kritical]DungeonClutter1b".
For the cane you need the file "[Kritical]DungeonClutter2".

The problem is that Kritical had updated those files, what I can I do about it?

Wait a sec, luckily, "[Kritical]DungeonClutter2" hasn't been same version as you said we need.

1. "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a", that is older version of the objects that doesn't require Kritical's "Dream Of Surrender".

- And Kritical updated "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a" to "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c" for requires "Dream Of Surrender", cause it is integrated mod function support for "Dream Of Surrender".

Here are links of both objects.

- https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:discreetframe       -> Is "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a"

- https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:discreetframe_i     -> Is "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c" requires "Dream Of Surrender"

2. "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a", it was updated as "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c".

Edited by ioawdfv