Swee3 Animations for WickedWhims and Female Clothes w/Butt Bones

3 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

In your download page, it says:

The problem is that Kritical had updated those files, what I can I do about it?

Wait a sec, luckily, "[Kritical]DungeonClutter2" hasn't been same version as you said we need.

1. "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a", that is older version of the objects that doesn't require Kritical's "Dream Of Surrender".

- And Kritical updated "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a" to "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c" for requires "Dream Of Surrender", cause it is integrated mod function support for "Dream Of Surrender".

Here are links of both objects.

- https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:discreetframe       -> Is "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a"

- https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:discreetframe_i     -> Is "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c" requires "Dream Of Surrender"

2. "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1a", it was updated as "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c".

Do the animations work for you with the new versions? If the answer is yes there should be no problem.

Now, if the answer is no.. I'll have to take a look at the animations 😓

On 3/28/2024 at 12:03 AM, Swee3 said:

Do the animations work for you with the new versions? If the answer is yes there should be no problem.

Now, if the answer is no.. I'll have to take a look at the animations 😓

I haven't checked it yet, I will check now to see what happens.

Oh, I see even the names of the objects are changed, you should try download latest objects from https://wicked.cc/objects/kritical/.

_   was placed in front of original object names.

This is what it shows for latest "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c".

It doesn't seems to show anything about wickedwhims either.

image.png.958e5a735b8a5e9103316b2238684b10.png

Edited by ioawdfv
12 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

I haven't checked it yet, I will check now to see what happens.

Oh, I see even the names of the objects are changed, you should try download latest objects from https://wicked.cc/objects/kritical/.

_   was placed in front of original object names.

This is what it shows for latest "[Kritical]DiscreetFrame1c".

It doesn't seems to show anything about wickedwhims either.

image.png.958e5a735b8a5e9103316b2238684b10.png

Ok, what happens is that this CC is only necessary for the props that my animations use... What happens is that Kritical puts many objects in the same package, in that specific package there is that object and there are also the gags, so for all the animations I used the gags variants they need that package, but I haven't made any animations for that object.

To see the objects that I have made animations you have to go to my animation list HERE

image.png.9e6ad3a83e866c35d4baf5dde8a31b8b.png

7 hours ago, Swee3 said:

Ok, what happens is that this CC is only necessary for the props that my animations use... What happens is that Kritical puts many objects in the same package, in that specific package there is that object and there are also the gags, so for all the animations I used the gags variants they need that package, but I haven't made any animations for that object.

To see the objects that I have made animations you have to go to my animation list HERE

image.png.9e6ad3a83e866c35d4baf5dde8a31b8b.png

Oh, ok.

So, you are saying when I test, I should try above animations that you mentioned, right?

* I just checked if the ball gag animations shows up or not in the game with the latest version of the object, it shows up fine.

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, KokomiKiki said:

Hi! I was wondering where you got the "Monster" Sim from? Is it free somewhere or is it not available? Thank you for the trouble

the download link is in the spoiler

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am noticing a drastic file size difference for the current animations version I have (33MB) and the latest version (15MB) you posted here. Perhaps I subscribed to your Patreon at one point to get the current version I have but cannot recall. Just making sure there wasn't missing files upon the latest upload. I also see some new monstuh/cc files so it could be related to that too. 

3 hours ago, mx22 said:

Hi, I am noticing a drastic file size difference for the current animations version I have (33MB) and the latest version (15MB) you posted here. Perhaps I subscribed to your Patreon at one point to get the current version I have but cannot recall. Just making sure there wasn't missing files upon the latest upload. I also see some new monstuh/cc files so it could be related to that too. 

Same here and I never was a patreon.

(that might change, but so far I never was)

13 hours ago, mx22 said:

9 hours ago, TokayGris said:

Same here and I never was a patreon.

(that might change, but so far I never was)

Yes, that's because a lot of the CC that was necessary for my animations was included in the animation package, that now changed since I separated it, the animation package now only contains animations.

12 hours ago, Swee3 said:

Yes, that's because a lot of the CC that was necessary for my animations was included in the animation package, that now changed since I separated it, the animation package now only contains animations.

Makes sense! I was thinking that may be the case. Thank you for the reply.

Good evening from California Swee3, I have a question if I get an answer or not. I been having problems with my stereos in my game that only play certain radio channels and I already talked to Jade and and he updated his animations a couple hours ago because of some difficulties and it is still happening in my game. I was wondering if your updated animations or cc that went with the animations were affecting this. If not then I'll keep on plugging away and see what is going on in my game mods folder 🙂👌🏻

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jacob T said:

Good evening from California Swee3, I have a question if I get an answer or not. I been having problems with my stereos in my game that only play certain radio channels and I already talked to Jade and and he updated his animations a couple hours ago because of some difficulties and it is still happening in my game. I was wondering if your updated animations or cc that went with the animations were affecting this. If not then I'll keep on plugging away and see what is going on in my game mods folder 🙂👌🏻

Hi!! I really don't think my package has anything to do with that, it has to be something else, in any case, if it turns out to be my package (although I don't think so) let me know

Edited by Swee3

seems like most of the kritical animations are broken now that he's been updating items for dreams of surrender. the styx urinal works but the submission cage, x cross, pipe platform, majestic hole, display column and posture bondage chair don't work for me, maybe more since i haven't tried the solo animations yet.

Okay 👌🏻 I did find out the problem but it was a mod that wasn't functioning properly and the tea was it was a new nod that came out too so it was weird 🙂🤔

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2024 at 8:35 AM, pizzazz said:

seems like most of the kritical animations are broken now that he's been updating items for dreams of surrender. the styx urinal works but the submission cage, x cross, pipe platform, majestic hole, display column and posture bondage chair don't work for me, maybe more since i haven't tried the solo animations yet.

Ok, that's too much 😖 haha but I can fix it, I had no idea so many objects had been updated, I was aware of the Submission Cage but I forgot to update it in the LL package.

I'll write it down and fix it in the next update, thank you very much for letting me know.

EDIT: I've been investigating and Kritical hasn't updated any of those objects, so everything should be fine, I'm aware of the problem with the Submission Cage but that should be the only animation with problems, make sure to download the CC folder necessary for the animations and also not having any duplicate animation package.

Edited by Swee3

@Swee3 weird i'm definitely not getting the animation options, maybe the dos versions of the furniture use different object ids? i can't use the older versions of the furniture without breaking dreams of surrender

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, pizzazz said:

@Swee3 weird i'm definitely not getting the animation options, maybe the dos versions of the furniture use different object ids? i can't use the older versions of the furniture without breaking dreams of surrender

Make sure you download the CC folder and unzip it, many animations need that CC to work, regarding my animations they are available for old objects and DoS objects

Edited by Swee3

yeah i downloaded and extracted it, i tried again with different sims and some more are working so i think there was an assigning problem, but the x cross, submission cage, and posture bondage chair still don't give the animations. i have the patreon version of dos so i'm on ver 1.07a, maybe that's related

love the clothespin stuff btw

9 hours ago, pizzazz said:

yeah i downloaded and extracted it, i tried again with different sims and some more are working so i think there was an assigning problem, but the x cross, submission cage, and posture bondage chair still don't give the animations. i have the patreon version of dos so i'm on ver 1.07a, maybe that's related

love the clothespin stuff btw

Ok, I have an idea of what may be going on regarding the Posture Bondage Chair try starting the sex with a solo animation and then adding the other 2 actors.

Regarding the X it may be a problem with the prop I will have to look into it.

Regarding the Submission Cage I am aware that this is because of DoS and will fix it in the next update.

11 hours ago, Swee3 said:

Ok, I have an idea of what may be going on regarding the Posture Bondage Chair try starting the sex with a solo animation and then adding the other 2 actors.

Regarding the X it may be a problem with the prop I will have to look into it.

Regarding the Submission Cage I am aware that this is because of DoS and will fix it in the next update.

tried with a solo animation but there was no ask to join option so couldn't add any actors.

no prob thanks for the hard work