Thickness of neck, gap neck, head mesh modify. Weight slider

es2

Hi to all!

Experiment 1:

• Install UNP Skinny.
  • Install femalebody_1.nif from UNP Main (i use B2).

Result:

Now you have a working weight slider from Skinny body (at 0%) to Main body (at 100%). These meshes a fully compatible.

Experiment 2:

• Install UNP Skinny.
  • Install femalebody_1.nif from UNP Main femalebody_0.nif file.
  • Copy femalefeet_0.nif to femalefeet_1.nif and femalehands_0.nif to femalehands_1.nif.

Result:

Now you have a working weight slider from Skinny body (at 0%) to Main body (at 0%). These meshes a fully compatible.

The problem in experiment 2:

Weight slider affects at head too! And on 100% weight the gap neck becomes visible. It's not an texture seam. It's a difference between head mesh and body mesh.

The question:

How i can edit the head mesh to make it irresponsive to weight slider?

I use Blender, can use 3ds max.

You need to import the femalehead.tri using blender. The opening at the bottom of the head where it caps the body off is pulled in more. What you can probably do, I'm not sure how to put this in blender terms, is take the base morph target for when the head is _1 (femalebody_1) size and copy the morph over the one that (femalebody_0)  _0 uses. There is a plugin on nexus for loading tris and it probably has a tutorial with it. Shouldn't be too difficult, a problem you might have though is with the skeleton in connection to the weight slider. I think the forearms, upper arms, and chest bones may stretch slightly when the weight slider is on full, so I don't know if it will move the head up because of skinning.

So, i did it!!!

The game engine uses SkinnyMorph shape key only from weight slider.

But i need to have the SkinnyMorph always be at 100%.

And i found a solution!

I can append this shape key to another morph, what always be enabled.

So, i edited the femaleheadraces.tri file. Added SkinnyMorph to all races and removed it from femalehead.tri.

And it's working!

This post is wery helpful

• 5 months later...

So, i did it!!!

The game engine uses SkinnyMorph shape key only from weight slider.

But i need to have the SkinnyMorph always be at 100%.

And i found a solution!

I can append this shape key to another morph, what always be enabled.

So, i edited the femaleheadraces.tri file. Added SkinnyMorph to all races and removed it from femalehead.tri.

And it's working!

This post is wery helpful

Gonna necro this thread since it's exactly the same thing I want to do but I have Blender 2.69.  Is there a way to pull that with this one because I can't seem to find the relevant options or do I need to use 2.49 with the scripts?

Archived