Bathing in Skyrim SE - Improved Animations

Bathing in Skyrim SE - Improved Animations

View File

I really liked the animations for Bathing in Skyrim from BakaFactory, but unfortunately due to the way animation playback was implemented in BIS, it looked bad - animations cut off abruptly, soap disappears and back shows up...

So I fixed it! It's my first time doing this, so I hope it all works as I intended. :) Also I made some other changes:

General changes:

- I changed the script for smoother animation looping. Animations are played for 30-40 seconds, regardless of settings.

- Bathing: By choosing the Default animation for PC, a random of three additional animations will be chosen, you will not know if the soap will fall out from your hands this time :D.
- Shower: Additional animation is similar to the first one for bathing.

- Bathing without soap: added new animation object: WashRag.

- Added different animations for male actors, animation will be selected automatically.

For Tweak version:

- The sperm is washed off before the animation start (for some reason it disappears more smoothly)

- Ability to disable getting wet in Frostfall (default, see MCM)

For Unofficial Conversion:

- SexLab integration: when bathing, sperm is washed off the body. If you don't need it just delete from my mod: "mzinBatheQuest.pex" and "mzinBatheQuest.psc".

Install, requirements, priority:

--------- for Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked by Monoman1

1. Bathing in Skyrim - Missing Files.zip or Bathing in Skyrim SE - Unofficial Conversion

2. Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked v3.3 (14-May-2021).7z (a list of differences from the regular version is on the mod page)

3. Bathing Animations SE by BakaFactory.

4. Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked - Improved Animations v1.2.zip (highest priority, overwrite all conflicting files)

5. Run FNIS or Nemesis

--------- for Bathing in Skyrim SE - Unofficial Conversion

1) Bathing in Skyrim SE - Unofficial Conversion

2) Bathing in Skyrim Special Edition - Unofficial Conversion - DD + Toys patch 1.1.0

3) Bathing Animations SE by BakaFactory.

4) Bathing in Skyrim SE - Improved Animations v1.12.zip (highest priority, overwrite all conflicting files)

5) Run FNIS or Nemesis

(optional) Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked SE edition 1.0.0

----------

Also I recommend: Bathing in Skyrim SE - Seamless Soap Texture (must have!) 

Credits:

BiS by mzin

Tweak version by Monoman1

Female animations by BakaFactory

Male animations by Tweens

DD patch by jbezorg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/04/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bathing in Skyrim SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by SavageDomain

Hi, I don't use Bathing in Skyrim but Dirt and Blood, and I use a patch posted on Nexus that uses baka animations as well. Problem is that patch has a bug in which the character starts the bathing animation on T-Pose and after a few seconds it plays normally.

I tried to use your animation and behavior files to replace the ones from that patch to see if would work. And it did, it plays nicely. Only issue is that the character doesn't stop washing herself, only when I press jump button she stops and I can play normally.

I wonder if it perhaps you could convert the script to Dirt and Blood? Or maybe there is a simple solution that I can do by myself?

11 hours ago, Highborn said:

Hi, I don't use Bathing in Skyrim but Dirt and Blood, and I use a patch posted on Nexus that uses baka animations as well. Problem is that patch has a bug in which the character starts the bathing animation on T-Pose and after a few seconds it plays normally.

I tried to use your animation and behavior files to replace the ones from that patch to see if would work. And it did, it plays nicely. Only issue is that the character doesn't stop washing herself, only when I press jump button she stops and I can play normally.

I wonder if it perhaps you could convert the script to Dirt and Blood? Or maybe there is a simple solution that I can do by myself?

I made this mod for myself, since I do not use Dirt and Blood, I have no desire to change a script there yet.

However, I looked at FNIS_*.txt and had a quick look at the script code, and judging by your post, these changes will be enough to stop the animation. 1 cycle should be played, as the author of the mod intended.

Dirt and Blood - Baka animations patch (tried fix).zip

Edited by SavageDomain

This is great, thank you! I always felt something was off when using Baka's anims, as much as I liked the added variety. I'm wondering, would you consider integrating male character animations into this mod for those of us who play as male PC? That would really make this mod the complete package and Bathing in Skyrim really deserves some long overdue love, imho. Either way, thanks.

34 minutes ago, OptionalLemon said:

This is great, thank you! I always felt something was off when using Baka's anims, as much as I liked the added variety. I'm wondering, would you consider integrating male character animations into this mod for those of us who play as male PC? That would really make this mod the complete package and Bathing in Skyrim really deserves some long overdue love, imho. Either way, thanks.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, but I'm not promising anything.

As I see it, it's long overdue for someone to combine all the improvements from the community into one complete mod.

Edited by SavageDomain
5 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

I made this mod for myself, since I do not use Dirt and Blood, I have no desire to change a script there yet.

However, I looked at FNIS_*.txt and had a quick look at the script code, and judging by your post, these changes will be enough to stop the animation. 1 cycle should be played, as the author of the mod intended.

Dirt and Blood - Baka animations patch (tried fix).zip 4.43 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks, man! It worked!

This mod is great, unfortunatly the camera is stuck during the animation and especially the scrolling zoom in/out. I must interact with a forge or  a alchemy lab to solve this issue. I use Customizable Camera. This problem looks like the same that this topic 

Thanks for your work

Edited by leighn
16 hours ago, leighn said:

This mod is great, unfortunatly the camera is stuck during the animation and especially the scrolling zoom in/out. I must interact with a forge or  a alchemy lab to solve this issue. I use Customizable Camera. This problem looks like the same that this topic 

Thanks for your work

If you remove my mod and use only BIS + BakaFactory's animation, the camera doesn't get stuck?

2 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

If you remove my mod and use only BIS + BakaFactory's animation, the camera doesn't get stuck?

Indeed, even without your mod, the problem still occurs and i have to interact with a workbench to unlock the camera.

Edited by leighn
3 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

Do any of the three animations cause the camera to stuck? (without my mod)

Nevermind, a Complete reinstallation of BiS solved all my issues. It works now perfectly !

Edited by leighn

Everything seemed to work just fine until i installed improved animation. The animation works but the applied dirt effect doesn't show until my character gets filthy, so no dirt effect the suddenly extremely dirty

16 minutes ago, Thauriell said:

Everything seemed to work just fine until i installed improved animation. The animation works but the applied dirt effect doesn't show until my character gets filthy, so no dirt effect the suddenly extremely dirty

It seems to be due to the mod "Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked SE edition", if you installed this, try removing

Edited by SavageDomain

Does this also include the non-FISS MCM setting import/export that Monoman's version introduced?

Edit: Also getting this error in FNIS:

Duplicate AnimEvent mzinBatheMA3_end_Soap for character, mods Bathing in Skyrim and Bathing in Skyrim
 1 possible consistence issues

Edited by Gyra
9 hours ago, Gyra said:

Does this also include the non-FISS MCM setting import/export that Monoman's version introduced?

Let's see, I requested permission for this from Monoman1.

9 hours ago, Gyra said:

Edit: Also getting this error in FNIS:

Duplicate AnimEvent mzinBatheMA3_end_Soap for character, mods Bathing in Skyrim and Bathing in Skyrim
 1 possible consistence issues

Ohh, thanks! I will post the corrected version soon.