I have the T-pose problem again. But I think the load order is the culprit but I don't know what should come before what.

At first I ran FNIS, nothing shows there aside from too many animations that should be fixed with Animation limit Crash.

Here's the log for good mesure:

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.6   2022-12-25 01:16:04
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.640.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: "HKX File Compatibility Check Skyrim/SSE"  

Reading Babo bigguy V1.0 ... 
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ... 
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Babo Zaz Standalone V1.0 ... 
Reading BaboApproachRedux V5 ... 
Reading BaboHorribleHarassment V5 ... 
Reading BeingADoggy_huan V?.? ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureConstructs V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureInsects V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_CreatureMisc V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanFurnitureDD V1.0 ... 
Reading Billyy_HumanOrgy V1.0 ... 
Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDC V1.2 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V9.0 ... 
Reading DF_Spank V1.0 ... 
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.35 ... 
Reading Fillherup V5 ... 
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ... 
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ... 
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ... 
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ... 
Reading MME V6.07 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters
ERROR(2026): Too many animations  304 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\MoreNastyCritters\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_List.txt):  s MNCgoatvaginal_A1_S1 goatvaginal_A1_S1.hkx

Then, I search and got LOOT to clean stuff and try to order it automaticly since I don't know how. It did make some changes, but I still have the damned T-pose and now, I'm at lost.

Also, if the load order is wrong, I have no idea how to fix it with Vortex since MO2 is too complicated for me and I've never been able to make one single mod work with it.

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

I use Vortex for the LOOT generated load order, then fine tune it with Wrye Bash.  Wrye Bash will also point out some problems that LOOT misses (using the plugin checker).  Locking load order and then moving plugins around in Wrye Bash lets you keep then exactly where you want them.

You do realize that LOOT is built into Vortex and doesn't need to be loaded separately, right?

Vortex has weird terminology but it makes sense once you get used to it.

Load order in Vortex in MODS tab = deploy order.

Usually decided when Vortex prompts you about conflicting mods (as a whole) during installation and asks which mod should deploy first. This is an order for every conflicting file that is not a plugin. Textures, meshes, scripts, etc. but not .esp files.

In older managers it was called install order, in newer ones those operations are independent of each other and Vortex uses "deploy" where MO2 uses "override".

Load order for plugins is just for .esp files. Has a dedicated tab and is super important. Usually that is sorted automatically if a given plugin has dependencies (so called "masters"), it will load after them. If it doesn't have that dependency set it may sort wherever, which usually is the most often cause of problems. LOOT alleviates that in a way, but LOOT is not all-knowing and may in fact sort it wrong.

Therefore you can set your own rules in Vortex. In top panel there's a button "manage plugins" or "manage rules" or something along that. I don't have it in front of me right now, but this is what you're looking for. It allows you to set your own rules for sorting. Select one pluign in left drop-down, select another plugin in right drop-down, and middle panel lets you choose order (before or after). If mod X says "load after Y" and LOOT doesn't do it, which it often doesn't for more complicated setups - it's not a magic tool, you set the rule there, press "sort now" and Vortex will rearrange things for you.

Now  word of advice: each time you run LOOT it may, and probably will,  sort stuff according to its own, often messing up the order you set up in Vortex. Therefore after running LOOT, always run Vortex sorting again.

Edited by belegost

I don't think load order is going to cause your t-posing.

First, get rid of all of your old FNIS output.  Anything you got from running FNIS before has to go, or it will still be there to cause problems.

Second, I've used Legacy Edition Skyrim in the past and there was an "XXL FNIS" or something like that available that would allow a lot more animations at the risk of possible decreased stability.  For me it always worked without problem.  Is XXL FNIS available for Special Edition?

Once you're absolutely sure you've gotten rid of all of your old FNIS output, and either have XXL FNIS and/or the animation limit remover you mentioned, then try to run FNIS again and see what happens.