So recently I said ah, what the hell, I want to convert an armor for unp/unpb body but imminently I knew I would fail. Incidently, this was my first armor conversion for morton's westwind rogue port. And I went as far as assigning all the texture files, and as soon as I tried it out in game, Invisible. Any ideas where I went wrong? I'll provide my nif file if necessary. At this point i'm suggesting giving up. :(

rougue0_0.nif

any ideas as to how to move it? :D

attachicon.gifrougue0_0.nif

done, i don't know what you changed, but all slots are set to torso, if the esp point towards other slots lets say 32 then nothing will show

Thanks for your help, I don't know, but I think I messed up where I did the bone weight copy. I think it was because I copied all the weights from the body onto the armor parts and not deleting specific weights. :/ well, nothing is easy. @.@

Archived