I use this.
But upcoming DLSS mod for Skyrim with enb support, seems to be using dxgi.dll as well, and there cannot be two dxgi.dll (unless DLSS mod dll will be able to sideload Vulkan's dxgi.dll, and ENB will sideload renamed d3d11.dll...)
Hard to explain, in general will be ditching this in favor of DLSS mod, when it arrives

On 12/11/2022 at 2:03 AM, full_inu said:

I use this.
But upcoming DLSS mod for Skyrim with enb support, seems to be using dxgi.dll as well, and there cannot be two dxgi.dll (unless DLSS mod dll will be able to sideload Vulkan's dxgi.dll, and ENB will sideload renamed d3d11.dll...)
Hard to explain, in general will be ditching this in favor of DLSS mod, when it arrives

Looks like the DLSS mod is running over Reshade. should work with my mod

This mod is probably beneficial for AMD (CPU+GPU) users only. I have noticed that on intel + nvidia 1660 DXVK actually drops FPS on 1-3 fps in certain areas. I though this mod might be cool for faster processing of drawcalls (like, should eliminate hitching and stuttering while processing really high number of drawcalls, talking about 9000+ numbers).
but if it drops FPS before reaching that, guess I removing that from my skyrim installation for good

sucks that I was not able to test DXVK (d3d9 version) on Skyrim LE due to crashing, this is probably where it supposed to shine, well shit

Edited by full_inu