OBSOLETE)The Erotic Adventure of Misty Skye - too low quality 3BA Bodyslide Port.

8 hours ago, サマエル said:

Thank you very much, it has worked quite well for me. I've made some minor adjustments to some outfits using Outfit Studio.

Sexcellent, as Misty would say 🙂

May I ask which mod files and what kind of BodySlide preset you used to get this result?

With Misty Skye mod versions 6.x, I never got such voluptous bodies and with the latest Misty Skye version 7, I get ugly hand and foot seams.

17 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Sexcellent, as Misty would say 🙂

May I ask which mod files and what kind of BodySlide preset you used to get this result?

With Misty Skye mod versions 6.x, I never got such voluptous bodies and with the latest Misty Skye version 7, I get ugly hand and foot seams.

I don't know man, I just installed the original mod and overwrote it with the "Babalooch fixes". Although the truth is that I also edited some things to my liking in Outfit Studio that I considered should be improved. Don't forget to generate the complete body meshes (body, hands, feet) also with your favorite preset to avoid having "body gaps". If you mean "body seams" that is a problem with the textures, remember to replace both the textures and the complete meshes in the corresponding folder, it is something quite simple really

SUPERIOR VERSION DISTRIBUTED BY FRIENDLY SAMARITAN:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3nvlma59f85pdl0/Misty_Skye_3BA_Babalooch_Fixes.7z/file

special thank AND shoutout

If you want the body preset here I share it with you, it is a preset that I have generated for another of my favorite mods for which I have also created its own custom 3BA body replacer (body and clothes) I created it by fooling around in Bodyslide without really putting much effort into it.

Hott Ildari - Ash Witch of Tel Mithryn - Villain-Follower at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Bodyslide.jpg.bc891f8e29e373cb5f7cbbc43e8de64f.jpg

My CBBE 7Base Ildari.xml

Happy tit massages

Edited by サマエル
3 hours ago, babalooch said:

Btw, this dude posted this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/115025 on Nexus. I checked it out in OS, I didn't play it yet, since I have mine installed. For all I know he just took my version and posted it. Both use very similar approaches to the problem child outfits. As I said above: I don't care. However, given the fact that he writes about the tramp stamp/mesh thing, it's entirely possible that it's 100% his work as well, and the similar approaches: are just the right way to go.

My work here was about helping out/get things to a playable state. If this guy wants to make a real mod, and support his mod(no reason to think he won't, he's got more than a few), and deal with the new updates to Misty Skye, etc.? Why would I care or bother continuing to update my file? I suggest you all use his instead. I will update my original post as well.

I will still help out with this, but only if you've read the "For Newbs" sticky. Experienced modders will either fix whatever they don't like, as サマエル has above, or will just move on to the new file. BTW, my file is the whole mod. You don't need any other file. Overwriting is not necessary. But, if you take my advice, now you don't need my file either.

agreed. i probably should state (obsolete) in my current mod. i sent him a comment that thx for providing superior option to people.

anyways hope more people hop in Misty mod. hell who knows anyone will make MME story mod for Misty?

• MOVED PINGER changed the title to OBSOLETE)The Erotic Adventure of Misty Skye - too low quality 3BA Bodyslide Port.
On 3/29/2024 at 6:45 AM, サマエル said:

I don't know man, I just installed the original mod and overwrote it with the "Babalooch fixes". Although the truth is that I also edited some things to my liking in Outfit Studio that I considered should be improved. Don't forget to generate the complete body meshes (body, hands, feet) also with your favorite preset to avoid having "body gaps". If you mean "body seams" that is a problem with the textures, remember to replace both the textures and the complete meshes in the corresponding folder, it is something quite simple really

SUPERIOR VERSION DISTRIBUTED BY FRIENDLY SAMARITAN:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3nvlma59f85pdl0/Misty_Skye_3BA_Babalooch_Fixes.7z/file

special thank AND shoutout

If you want the body preset here I share it with you, it is a preset that I have generated for another of my favorite mods for which I have also created its own custom 3BA body replacer (body and clothes) I created it by fooling around in Bodyslide without really putting much effort into it.

Hott Ildari - Ash Witch of Tel Mithryn - Villain-Follower at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Bodyslide.jpg.bc891f8e29e373cb5f7cbbc43e8de64f.jpg

My CBBE 7Base Ildari.xml 14.85 kB · 1 download

Happy tit massages

Thank you so much for the preset and the instructions! Now that I have built Misty's body and preferred outfits for Misty and Summer, I don't have any gaps or clipping anymore 🙂

I used the 3BA mod as mentioned in the above posts. However as I already had finished the new 7.x quest, I don't know if the new mod is compatible with Misty's temporary body shape change. Hilarious quest 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2024 at 4:47 AM, Gudulba said:

Thank you so much for the preset and the instructions! Now that I have built Misty's body and preferred outfits for Misty and Summer, I don't have any gaps or clipping anymore 🙂

I used the 3BA mod as mentioned in the above posts. However as I already had finished the new 7.x quest, I don't know if the new mod is compatible with Misty's temporary body shape change. Hilarious quest 🙂

It is. Remember: this mod is just a pile of assets. Unless there was a config change in 7.x(new folders/paths), and there wasn't(he'd break his own update, so, no), this mod can't be a source of incompatibility. Assets only do what the code tells them to do*. In any case: this is now LuzyLuzz's issue. He made a real mod, now he gets to support it!

*(If that rule is broken? Mess. This is why, at work, we(real, technical project managers, not MS Office/Trello jockeys) keep graphic/ui designers in a box, and never let them out. However, we can't do that in modding. Which, is why "New Pile of Assets Mod" from IKantCode routinely creates new blackface bug.)