Running Nemesis and FNIS Animations at the same time

I'm trying to run Nemesis animations alongside of my FNIS ones. I did everything like most ppl on this forum advised ppl to do:
I generated FNIS data without having Nemesis enabled and did the same thing for Nemesis (FNIS turned off). Afterwards I leave FNIS unchecked, while leaving Nemesis, FNIS data and Nemesis data checked.

Everything seems to be fine, when I boot up, but I can't initiate any Defeat animations by standing behind a person and pressing G. It tries to initiate the animation, but it seems like it won't load. I'm using SL Baka Defeat.

Could anyone give me some advice?

Did you also create new output folders for the nemesis and fnis animations?

I couldn't get nemesis and fnis to work together until I had them dump animations into separate folders ( had to use the "create files in mod instead of overwrite" option in Mod organizer 2.)

On 12/4/2022 at 1:04 PM, ktnschr said:

Yes I did. I did everything just like in the linked tutorial, made sure that FNIS output was checked when running nemesis, while FNIS itself was unchecked. It still doesn't work

Try to follows this guide:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54702

There is a simple PDF in the Download section .

At least it worked for me. Basically all you need to do is to run fnis(Nemesis deactivated), to run Nemesis (fnis deactivated), activate fnis creature addon and output and Nemesis Output (3 mods should be enabled) and delete files and subdirectories in Nemesis Output, according to the Guide.

Edited by nexu55555

1) Turn on ALL FNIS mods. this will be FNIS itself, the creature pack, and FNIS output folder. Turn off ALL Nemesis mods. This includes Nemesis itself, its creature behavior compatibility and Nemesis output.

2) Run FNIS as usual.

3) Turn off ALL FNIS and enable ALL Nemesis. Run Nemesis.

4) Open the Nemesis output folder and delete all folders in the mesh folder EXCEPT character folder. If there is a FNIS.esp at the top of the folder structure, remove it as well.

5) Disable all FNIS and Nemesis. Now just enable FNIS creature pack and the two output folders, FNIS and Nemesis. The final enabled order will be FNIS Creature Pack, FNIS Output and Nemesis Output.

Nemesis output needs to have priority of FNIS output for the character anims to load. FNIS will not conflict with Nemesis on creature output because that was removed in an earlier step.

• 2 months later...