Hi, will play with it later, read the description and its fantastic, awesome job, I will publish a spanish translation later on the weekend, if you want to, you can send me the strings for the patreon version (if they are not already inclueded in the public version), will happily translate it too

2 hours ago, JO4K said:

Hi, will play with it later, read the description and its fantastic, awesome job, I will publish a spanish translation later on the weekend, if you want to, you can send me the strings for the patreon version (if they are not already inclueded in the public version), will happily translate it too

That is so great of you to offer. I would love to have it translated in to Spanish! Anything I can do to help with that. I would even give you the file to play with as a thank you.

1 hour ago, skarrd said:

That is so great of you to offer. I would love to have it translated in to Spanish! Anything I can do to help with that. I would even give you the file to play with as a thank you.

Well you don't have to, but would make me quite happy ngl. At the moment i am finishing a translation of a different mod, will get to this one as soon as i finish that one (maybe tomorrow)

On 12/3/2022 at 11:36 AM, karmanivek777 said:

Hi, looks like a nice mod but It's not working. Is there some incompatible mods we should be aware or maybe it's the game version ? Mine is 1.92.145.1030

Hi, sorry I missed this. A handful of people seem to be having trouble getting the mod to work. Haven't figured out the cause. It has been tested and confirmed to be working on 1.93.146.1020 so you might just have to update your game.

1 hour ago, hogsmaws said:

MCCC folk have banned this mod for error support. i wonder why?

This is the first I've heard of this. I wonder why as well? Why would people go to MCCC for error support for my mod? If they were, my mod was missing a script file which is now included.

EDIT: I just went and joined the discord. It says right in the rules: This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY server and all mods NSFW will be deleted. So, this mod is no NSFW.

39 minutes ago, MERU the Succubus said:

without wanting to generate controversy, because in the discord of MCCC they are telling me that they have banned you and force me to delete your lingerie?

They have banned me? I've never been in their discord? Unless someone made a user name the same as mine? First I've heard of this.

EDIT: I just went and joined the discord. It says right in the rules: This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY server and all mods NSFW will be deleted. So, this mod is no NSFW.

Edited by skarrd
1 hour ago, skarrd said:

This is the first I've heard of this. I wonder why as well? Why would people go to MCCC for error support for my mod? If they were, my mod was missing a script file which is now included.

They have banned me? I've never been in their discord? Unless someone made a user name the same as mine? First I've heard of this.

when we get errors we get an MCCC error file that we can take to the MCCC discord to get diagnosed. we don't know what the error is prior to someone who is capable to read it. if we did we could probably troubleshoot it ourselves.

they haven't banned you. they have banned their discord from error supporting your mod.

Edited by hogsmaws
10 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

when we get errors we get an MCCC error file that we can take to the MCCC discord to get diagnosed. we don't know what the error is prior to someone who is capable to read it. if we did we could probably troubleshoot it ourselves.

they haven't banned you. they have banned their discord from error supporting your mod.

Oh ok. I see. I have MCCC installed as well as twistedmexi's better exceptions and will be addressing any exceptions caused by my mod.

On 12/3/2022 at 2:36 PM, karmanivek777 said:

Hi, looks like a nice mod but It's not working. Is there some incompatible mods we should be aware or maybe it's the game version ? Mine is 1.92.145.1030

try these these things to see if it helps you get the  mod too work

1.make sure your game is up to date with games version patch - 1.93.129.1030 it should be this. you can find a GameVersion text file in your (the sims 4 folder).

2.the file that you have in your mods folder if it's a zip or .rar or .7z that why it won't work try extracting it with winzip. https://www.7-zip.org/download.html and WinAce for Windows - Download it from Uptodown for free to extract that .zip file. after you're done extracting it then put it in the mods folder

3.also make sure the script is only one folder deep like it shows here C:\Users\hertz\Documents\Electronic Arts\The sims 4\Mods\Skarrds_Traits

script files stop working when there more than one folder deep

4.clear your cache file in your sims 4 folder this should be what the path looks like C:\Users\hertz\Documents\Electronic Arts\The sims 4

Edited just now by jrmy0413

Edited by jrmy0413
10 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

this package is broken, everytime you travel with your sim it takes a group of people with you for no reason, as soon as you remove your mod it doesnt happen so you need to have a look at whats causing it because we've all had to delete it

Can confirm this issue, and removing the traits resolved it.

23 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

this package is broken, everytime you travel with your sim it takes a group of people with you for no reason, as soon as you remove your mod it doesnt happen so you need to have a look at whats causing it because we've all had to delete it

13 hours ago, Paladin187 said:

Can confirm this issue, and removing the traits resolved it.

Yes. The travel bug is caused by this mod. I've narrowed down the cause and found it's caused by the tool I used to make the mod (MC5) I've reported the error and waiting for the tool creator to update. It's also identified in the "known bugs" section of the information post of these traits.

On 12/30/2022 at 3:06 PM, skarrd said:

Yes. The travel bug is caused by this mod. I've narrowed down the cause and found it's caused by the tool I used to make the mod (MC5) I've reported the error and waiting for the tool creator to update. It's also identified in the "known bugs" section of the information post of these traits.

brilliant :) glad you know what the issue is cant wait to use it again its been a great mod to use :)

1 hour ago, jrmy0413 said:

i feel like sometimes it appears for the sim with that trait and sometimes it doesn't

I'm probably going to have to explain this more thoroughly in the description. Availability of things to say, depend on the situation. So depending on who they're talking to and where they are and what type of mood there in, sexual orientation, etc will determine if there is anything unique to say. I'm calling this dynamic conversation. After something is said, it will disappear from the conversation wheel for a while too. 

***SPOILER PRO-TIP: a sim standing sometimes has things to say, but not if they're sitting. (for example)

Part of the joy of this mod is discovering different things to say in different situations just by playing. So I've been trying to avoid spelling all this out and mapping out every interaction but I probably will. Also, this mod is in it's infancy. There aren't a huge amount of things to say. Pervert on Pervert barely has any interactions between them. Same for the awkward on awkward. There will be more and more things to say and most won't feel the need to go looking for all the different and unique things that will be available.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...