t-poses everywhere[solved]

as in title all characters are t posing after 2 days of fixing crash on start to this. i took a pretty long break from skyrim so i might forgot something ;v 

load order (mo2)

[Skyrim]
DLC: HearthFires
DLC: Dragonborn
DLC: Dawnguard
Creation Club: ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode
Creation Club: ccBGSSSE037-Curios
Creation Club: ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS
Creation Club: ccBGSSSE001-Fish
[Wymagane]
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
PapyrusUtil AE SE - Scripting Utility Functions
SexLabFrameworkAE_v
Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging
Anniversary Edition Plugin
All in one (Anniversary Edition)
RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
CBPC - Physics with Collisions
BodySlide and Outfit Studio -
The Joy of Perspective
SkyUI_5_2_SE
Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated
RaceMenu Anniversary Edition
JContainers SE
FNIS Creature Pack 7.6
Fuz Ro D'oh
UIExtensions
Skyrim - Utility Mod
Creature Framework
Crash Logger
MoreNastyCrittersSE_v
CrashLogger
FNIS Behavior SE 7_6
Faster HDT-SMP
[Graphic Mods]
Enhanced Textures Detail (UV-tweaks)
[Body and Armor]
Dragonscale Bikini CBBE SSE BS
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
thePure v1.3
Remodeled Armor CBBE Bodyslide HDT - Replacer
Bikini Robes
Arsenic_Sexy_Maid_
CBBE 3BA
Dragon Plate Brazen Renewal Ver SSE
Main File
CBBE Textures
Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]
Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux CBBE Patch
Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]
Opulent Robe Retexture 2K SE
Vindictus Vampslayer Loverslab CBBE BSP SSE
CBBE Presets Compendium - All-In-One
[Gameplay]
Anuketh Greek Goddesses Mega Pack
A New Sisterhood
Shark Race SE
SpousesEnhanced_SE_
Abigail The Lusty Imperial Maid V
Ashes_Follower_SE_by_Engeljess
EVLaS
Void armor - Working with slider
Cat Races
Bird Races of Skyrim
Cat_Race_Digi_SE
Lykaios Reborn
SimplyKnockAE Steam Version
SrtCrashFix_SSE_
Footprints 1.6.1
Cellan_Race_SE
Equip Enchantment Fix for 1.6.629 and newer
[animacje]
Billyy's SLAL Animations 6.2
MYSLALPACK v12.0
ZAZ
[SexMods]
Schlongs of Skyrim SE
Animal SOS SE
SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v
SexLabArousedSSELoose
(SexLab) Werewolves
Hoodies
Amorous Adventures Extended SE v
Devious Devices - Equip
Devious Devices
Dwarven Modular Automaton
DMA
ERF
Evil's Horse Penis 2 CBBE
female_dragon SE
femalegiant_alt_meshes SE
giants_sos_full_SE
HentaiCreaturesSE_MNCSEv
HG Hairdos
HornyCreaturesofSkyrimSE_V
Horse Penis Redux SSE V
Radiant Prostitution
Sex Slaves For Vanilla Bandit Camps SE v
SexLab EagerNPCSERev
SexLab MatchMaker
SexLab More Creatures SE v
SexLab Relationship Dialogue System SE v
SexLab sslAnimationSlots SE
SexLabDragonsV
SexLabWerewolvesReduxV
Sexual Vampire Feed SE Merged v
SexualPersuasion
SL Defeat SSE
SlaveTats CumTextures Remake v
SOS_DLL_AE_
AmorousAdventures

thanks for your time/help.

Edited by DjKatt
39 minutes ago, DjKatt said:

as in title all characters are t posing after 2 days of fixing crash on start to this. i took a pretty long break from skyrim so i might forgot something ;v 

load order (mo2)

Try to run FNIS manually and make sure to read FNIS windows log that there are no errors or severe warnings. T-posing is almost always a sign of animations missing or being corrupted.

33 minutes ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Try to run FNIS manually and make sure to read FNIS windows log that there are no errors or severe warnings. T-posing is almost always a sign of animations missing or being corrupted.

ok two warning and one is about fnis creature not se compatible  
and second >>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

;v so i guess it would be fnis creature fault? sry im really brain dead cus of sickness

but then my question is if im gonna remove fnis creature will all fun stuff with them still work? ;v

Edited by DjKatt
10 minutes ago, DjKatt said:

ok two warning and one is about fnis creature not se compatible  
and second >>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

;v so i guess it would be fnis creature fault? sry im really brain dead cus of sickness

but then my question is if im gonna remove fnis creature will all fun stuff with them still work? ;v

The 2 top options in FNIS should be selected with a checkmark.

FWIW, I check the first four.  (the 4th provides support for Nexus/Vortex exchanges afaik, so maybe not needed)

FNIS_settings.jpg.466300248197b5c3210fad6df6627c42.jpg

As to the incompatibilities, check your mods to make sure you downloaded the SE versions. A common issue resulting in t-pose conditions is installing an LE mod or animation pack to Skyrim SE

Edited by anjenthedog
1 hour ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

The 2 top options in FNIS should be selected with a checkmark.

animations still broken ;c gonna try to fix it next weekend probably odnt have time now but still if you had any other idea fell free to share it ;)

38 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

FWIW, I check the first four.  (the 4th provides support for Nexus/Vortex exchanges afaik, so maybe not needed)

FNIS_settings.jpg.466300248197b5c3210fad6df6627c42.jpg

As to the incompatibilities, check your mods to make sure you downloaded the SE versions. A common issue resulting in t-pose conditions is installing an LE mod or animation pack to Skyrim SE

ok so fnis crature was the problem now question then is there anyway to make creatures work if fnis patch for it doesnt work?

5 minutes ago, DjKatt said:

ok so fnis crature was the problem now question then is there anyway to make creatures work if fnis patch for it doesnt work?

If creatures are T-posing even after running FNIS then i usually

* deinstall creature animations in FNIS

* uninstall FNIS creature mod and then reinstall it

* run FNIS again, start game and test it

If you have a fundamental issue with Creature framework, you need to start there and re-read all the instructions for installing creature framework. (and carefully selecting the right version for your game as well as installing any associated dependencies)

One thing I see people telling others to try when creature t-poses are involved, is to de-install creatures in FNIS, (which presumably results in the processing re-enabling them?), but you'll have to hunt around for posts on that advise for any other specific things you need to do, as I'm just going on recollections of passing glances at posts where the advise is given.

But for the love of Mike, please don't rush to click the de-install creatures button without investigating it further prior to doing so. I'm just pointing you in the vague direction of one potential fix.

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

If you have a fundamental issue with Creature framework, you need to start there and re-read all the instructions for installing creature framework. (and carefully selecting the right version for your game as well as installing any associated dependencies)

One thing I see people telling others to try when creature t-poses are involved, is to de-install creatures in FNIS, (which presumably results in the processing re-enabling them?), but you'll have to hunt around for posts on that advise for any other specific things you need to do, as I'm just going on recollections of passing glances at posts where the advise is given.

But for the love of Mike, please don't rush to click the de-install creatures button without investigating it further prior to doing so. I'm just pointing you in the vague direction of one potential fix.

well lost next hour on tryingto fix it found few missing dependies but it didnt help, honestly i dont have that much free time to sit and fix it for next days, Any tip i dont mind throwing out some mods or reinstaling modpack again things i really wanna have is creatures ^^ female ones i dont mind getting rid of other mods thats why im here trying to fix it or if it would be easier moving from AE to SE but gonna need to research how to roll back ? im gonna be back tomorrow but still thanks guy for your time and help ;c

On 11/27/2022 at 4:27 PM, anjenthedog said:

finally i fixed it thanks guys apparently creature fnis file got corrupted while downloaded it and ti was causing problems :)

• DjKatt changed the title to t-poses everywhere[solved]