• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2022 at 8:49 PM, Biglongshlong69 said:

Unsure if this is just me, but the horses have a generic "Mammal anus" instead of the "Equine anus" after updating.

I believe this is because of the transition from HAR to Biotech body parts. Bunch of stuff got removed in version 11.2.3, see here. Not sure if it ever comes back.

Edit: That, or I found a bug. ?

Edited by Vanthax

So, weird thing here- with the Kilhn race, it seems that they're now racially restricted to only interbreeding with each other
Kilhn -cannot- under any circumstances breed with other races, due to a 'partners are the same gender' error message
I have to assume that this is because of some alternate gender id that kilhn use - maybe kilhnMale and kilhnFemale instead of male and female, idk, but I think it needs to be overridden in order to let them breed outside of their own race like they used to

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/10/2023 at 7:52 AM, Vanthax said:

I believe this is because of the transition from HAR to Biotech body parts. Bunch of stuff got removed in version 11.2.3, see here. Not sure if it ever comes back.

Edit: That, or I found a bug. ?

is there anything i could do, im having the same issue

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm also having some trouble with the mod right now. Lupaii and deathclaws and sergals aren't getting assigned the right genitals, and lupaii aren't even having their genitalia displayed for some reason. They're defined in this mod, and they should be supported (especially deathclaws, as that mod was made specifically with RJW in mind), so I'm at a loss for why it's not working. I'm not even sure that it's Race Support; I might have simply done something really stupid.

So Xenohumans - Anthropomorphs has been replaced with Anthrosonae which is HAR-based (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2902258418). Is the compatbility patch still working for the updated mod?

EDIT:
It also throws an exception immediately after adding:

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DinoVagina found to give to AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+ExtendedHediffGraphic AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+ExtendedHediffGraphic
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRefForObject:TryResolve (Verse.FailMode)
Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/<>c__DisplayClass16_1:<ResolveAllWantedCrossReferences>b__0 (Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef)
Verse.GenThreading/<>c__DisplayClass7_1`1<Verse.DirectXmlCrossRefLoader/WantedRef>:<ParallelForEach>b__0 (object)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:WaitCallback_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback:System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem ()
System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue:Dispatch ()
System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback ()

I have no mod that adds dinopeople.

Edited by wapitawg
On 1/11/2023 at 4:17 AM, DaraSD said:

So, weird thing here- with the Kilhn race, it seems that they're now racially restricted to only interbreeding with each other
Kilhn -cannot- under any circumstances breed with other races, due to a 'partners are the same gender' error message
I have to assume that this is because of some alternate gender id that kilhn use - maybe kilhnMale and kilhnFemale instead of male and female, idk, but I think it needs to be overridden in order to let them breed outside of their own race like they used to

I think this is in regards to the creator of the mod not wanting to have any offspring that weren't dragons having the ability to fly or spew fire/foam/acid (I recall seeing something in the comments of the steam wrokshop page about this after the biotech compatibility patch they did). Something about having no means to explain why a human can suddenly fly without having wings or spewing acid without instantly dying or something like that.

In regards to the more recent posts on this thread, I would also like to know if Anthrosonae is supported by this mod and why my log is outputting exceptions about dinovaginas.

8 hours ago, Thatguy1001 said:

In regards to the more recent posts on this thread, I would also like to know if Anthrosonae is supported by this mod and why my log is outputting exceptions about dinovaginas.

If I'm not mistaken, no - Anthrosonae is not supported. By now.

About  dinovaginas. I guess you are using RnW, wich wants to use this part, but can't found its Hediff in Race support. Replace this files in  ...\rjw-race-support\Content\Base\Defs\Generated

That's must solve this intrusive error.

Items_BodyParts.xml

Parts.xmlHediffs_Animals.xml

Edited by Nanosentinel
Typos
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DeltaKnight2020 said:

This mod is pretty much dead afaik; no more race will be added since Dec 2022.... unless the mod maker wants to return to this mod.

biotech races require way less patches and work out of the box, HAR races are losing popularity and thus interest in rimnude/race support goes down with it

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know where the VAE hedifs are kept in this mod? A lot of VAE animals don't have the correct 'bits' and that bothers me... like Kangaroos, generic parts, and tits for some reason. I'll probably add a "Pouch teats" option just for them if I can find the files and assign them cloacal parts as they should have.

And from there it'd be everything else that  bothers me as I find 'em.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/19/2023 at 12:11 AM, Skömer said:

biotech races require way less patches and work out of the box, HAR races are losing popularity and thus interest in rimnude/race support goes down with it

The Elder Scroll Races from Sir Mashed Potato don't plan on moving to the biotech system.

I'm having a slightly different problem though. The Droids from Outer Rim - Droid Depot don't have genitals (which is good) but they do have a sex need... Is there a way to disable the need for specific pawn types, as you can with Dubs Bad Hygiene?

• 2 months later...

So, I'm trying to patch some animal mods, so that they use the right parts, but they always end up using generic parts. I use the animals in base/defs/generated as a template, but they never generate with the right parts. I've tried adding them to the file in the right places, nothing. Adding them in their own groups also does nothing...