A game within a game

killerwood244

This idea is genius! Thanks for informing us! Why don't they do this in more games?

I think Namco patented these types of games when they came up with the idea to use Space Invaders for the loading screens in Ridge Racer for PSX. Can't stop the modders though!

I hope someone makes a loading bar mod. Yeah there's a one that shows time remaining but that isn't the same.

Why did they take away the loading bar anyway? Is there some secret shame in showing how much time you have to wait staring at the loading screen>

Because loading don't take even 1s? ;)

I have old rig, but skyrim is loading like 5x faster than oblivion is.

Well, maybe they took the loading bar away because they give you the little interactive mesh at each loading screen to rotate and zoom in/out on while you wait. I didn't even know you could do that until someone said it in a different forum.

And my load times are under 5 seconds as well, and that is on a disk drive hard drive, not a solid state. It's almost annoying because I try to read the messages about the gameworld at each load, but they flash by too quickly.

I said it's 'almost' annoying, before I get flamed by people with shittly load times.

Archived