Miscellaneous werewolf makeovers for TWO and some other tweaks

On 12/12/2022 at 8:20 AM, MrZet said:

I don't think it will work for female werewolf, that depends on what mod do you have for female werewolves.
I have the (SexLab) Werewolves mod and it alters the female meshes so they now have boobs to differentiate between males.
But now you'd need to have some good textures for it because even if the textures worked fine, there won't be nipples on the boobs.

On 12/16/2022 at 8:55 AM, Jyratx said:

I'm using this mod in tandem with TWO. I've also used the optional alternate textures file from TWO, though I'm currently not using it. And I'm using Sexlab Werewolves Redux, Baka Factory, and Horny Creatures of Skyrim, with TWO overwriting all of them where they affect werewolves. The method you outlined earlier works great for male pc's, just not sure how I would go about making it work for females, as its a little too complex for my tiny ape brain to process. 

For context's sake: I THOUGHT it worked great for male pc's. And I wasn't wrong; it DOES work for male pc's. ONLY male pc's. Same skin/sheath color mismatch, only this time in reverse. The sheath matches my characters skin, and the other males npc werewolves have my characters sheath color. So what did I fuck up? I'm in the same boat as BEND0GGO, and turmaline_akinris is also having similar issues. And for the life of me, I STILL can't figure out how to get it to work with female pc werewolves. For additional context's sake: it's the optional player replacer file I'm talking about. 

Will there be a possible Futa werewolves and CBPC separate files or patches for those who can't run HDT SMP? I simply can't use HDT SMP as it completely crashes every setup I make. Actually won't even run in my game. So many bugs with it and with many mods. CBP and CBPC physics is the only thing I have been able to get running for the normal CBBE physics SE for my playthroughs.

Edited by Bazzal
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy. I tried and tired fix one bad thing in your's crutch retexture diverse werewolves skins on male genitalia. I tried all things during long time. Around day and half. And i can say one. Your simple retexture texture sets works bad. Maybe it can depend on language in game, maybe in other. But your alternative texture 3D Names not work att all. I spended a lot time to understand what your mod do or not do it. And I observed one thing. All the time this new texture set covers only LAST BSTriShape in NIF models. CanineRedHard, luckly, have sheath shapes in last order and works well, but CanineRedSoft have it the first. And all the time yours texture make retexture of WerewolfPenisTip. But when i moved WerewolfSheath in last order, all started work well. It could be usefull INFO to others modders and i will share it.
https://i.imgur.com/4mC8Usy.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwgLJfB.png
https://i.imgur.com/mhSw4pP.png

Edited by vrublin
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can Werebears and DWC patch FOMOD be used without Creature Framework , ABC and MNC ? In other words, just as a compatibility patch for DWC and TWO. The reason I'm asking is because the esp looks fine, but in-game, when I enter "player.placeatme 0001e791 1" to spawn several different werewolves, the game crashes to desktop. I've tried removing this patch (the spawned werewolves are missing body parts) and removing both this patch and DWC, and there are no CTDs in either case.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/23/2023 at 6:23 PM, vrublin said:

Holy. I tried and tired fix one bad thing in your's crutch retexture diverse werewolves skins on male genitalia. I tried all things during long time. Around day and half. And i can say one. Your simple retexture texture sets works bad. Maybe it can depend on language in game, maybe in other. But your alternative texture 3D Names not work att all. I spended a lot time to understand what your mod do or not do it. And I observed one thing. All the time this new texture set covers only LAST BSTriShape in NIF models. CanineRedHard, luckly, have sheath shapes in last order and works well, but CanineRedSoft have it the first. And all the time yours texture make retexture of WerewolfPenisTip. But when i moved WerewolfSheath in last order, all started work well. It could be usefull INFO to others modders and i will share it.
https://i.imgur.com/4mC8Usy.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwgLJfB.png
https://i.imgur.com/mhSw4pP.png

How did you fix it?

• 2 months later...

I’m having trouble with DWC, everything seems to be working fine, the werewolves/ bears I spawn with the command on DWCs page work but Aela uses the same skin as the player not the red shown in the images, looking at the files in the bsa the female werewolf is a normal werewolf - not red, I thought it would be? (I have tried it with and without bijin and its patch.)

EDIT- I figured out the skin issue but now the npcs, specifically Sinding, are only a head which is the correct colour. What is the load order for TWO, DWC, etc?

Edited by Lilith.Monstrum
  • 1 month later...

Is there any way we can get the DWC_TWO.esp patch to make Diverse Werewolves respect weight?

If I spawn any werewolves via placeatme they don't seem to react at all to setnpcweight.

I've spent a few hours on this and it's out of my capabilities, the meshes are all using the proper _0 and _1 meshes as far as I can tell.

i posted this issue on the TWO support page as well but nobody has responded, so I'm trying here too since this mod could be the culprit for my problem.

When I try the diverse werewolves side of things. when I have it installed, all of the textures show up on the body as intended, and all the physics continue to work great, but the problem is, no matter what I do, even with the DWC patch and CF tweaks installed and appearing in the MCM of CF, all of the male werewolves have the default black sheath. the physics still work, but the textures do not change to what is selected in the CF MCM.

heres my load order

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm
ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
cceejsse001-hstead.esm
ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
cceejsse002-tower.esl
ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
ccBGSSSE037-Curios.esl
ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
ccmtysse002-ve.esl
ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
cceejsse003-hollow.esl
ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
ccbgssse066-staves.esl
ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
ccbgssse069-contest.esl
ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
ccBGSSSE025-AdvDSGS.esm
ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
cceejsse004-hall.esl
cceejsse005-cave.esm
cckrtsse001_altar.esl
cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
_ResourcePack.esl
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
unofficial skyrim creation club content patch.esl
3DNPC.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Ecotone Dual Sheath.esl
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
HappyLittleTrees.esp
SeranaDialogAddon.esp
Lit Road Signs.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Inigo.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
DiverseWerewolvesCollection.esp
3DNPC - AI Overhaul patch.esp
MonsterLipSync1.esp
Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim.esp
SDA CC Umbra Patch.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esp
YASeducerSchlong.esp
DG-NoAttacks.esp
KhajiitProwess.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
DrSKnapsacks.esp
Realistic-Voice.esp
3DNPC0.esp
AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
imp_helm_legend_WACCF_Patch.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
skyforgedWeapons.esp
Masque_of_Khajiit.esp
Common Clothes and Armors.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
RU_RLL_OBIS_USSEPPatch.esp
RU_VampireAmuletFix.esp
RU_WACCF_UUPatch.esp
ogUnconditionalSleepHearthfire.esp
Better Claws And Gauntlets.esp
FNIS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
RaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Unique Uniques_WACCF_Patch.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
Growl-MortalEnemies Patch.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Kai_3DNPC-WACCF_Patch.esp
WSCO - Better NPCs.esp
WSCO - OcciFemaleVNL.esp
WSCO - OcciMaleVNL.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
BecomeABard.esp
VioLens SE.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
Dovahnique's High Poly Inigo.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Eli_InigoBloodchillPatch.esp
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.esp
SaintJiubV1esl.esp
CC-FearsomeFists_WACCF_Patch.esp
CC-Fishing_WACCF_Patch.esp
CC-NecromanticGrimoire_WACCF_Patch.esp
WACCF_Survival Mode_Patch.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Leito Addon SE.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
SOSPhysicsManager.esp
TESL-LoadingScreens.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
3DNPC1.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
Skyland Watercolor - Slow Green-Vanilla.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-L1.esp
Veydosebrom Regions.esp
Generic Grass Limiter.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabWerewolves - Werebear.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RDO Updated.esp
SDA RDO Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
mjhKhajiitSpeak.esp
Khajiit Speak Extended SSE - Inigo.esp
Khajiit Speak - More Patches ALL.esp
mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Alternate Start.esp
mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - Immersive Citizens.esp
mjhKhajiitSpeakMod - The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
DWC_CF.esp
MNC-TWO Patch.esp
DWC_TWO.esp
Werebears.esp
WerebearsCF.esp
WerebearsGrowl.esp
WerewolvesHCOS.esp
WerewolvesExtras.esp
Werewolves.esp
WerewolvesExtrasGrowl.esp

update: I've been working on this problem for HOURS trying to get to the bottom of it, and it seems that the problem has something to do with Sexlab Aroused.. it seems that when the arousal threshold of the Male werewolves is below 50, the texture reverts to the default black sheath. when its at 50 or above, it switches to the correct texture. I don't know how to work out the intricacies of modding, so this problem is well above my ability to solve. perhaps a patch needs to be made to set the texture to the correct color when arousal is below 50. I have no idea how to do that or if my assumptions on the process are even close to the mark. for other users of this mod and the corresponding patches and tweaks, you can always lock the arousal of the creature to 50 or above, however, that means that the werewolf will always have an erection, which kinda takes away the fun in my opinion, but its a fix that could work for those less concerned about indefinite werewolf boners.

screenshots below:

Spoiler

before animation

20240116204755_1.jpg.641a30614844e84a80c7becb806c4264.jpg

during animations

20240116204831_1.jpg.4dc614985901a83887f0f9277c679ad3.jpg20240116205345_1.jpg.35402aa13392e2bd02128bf5d22cce73.jpg

here are the CF options, everything seems to be in order, when I disable the default werewolf box entirely the sheath goes away and doesn't seem to come back.

20240116204635_1.jpg.7976fa85522f87b07092d6ee84f4808a.jpg20240116204146_1.jpg.ee526e26d5855ed348113809e6b72456.jpg

Edited by XanderDawg
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2023 at 4:43 AM, Lilith.Monstrum said:

I’m having trouble with DWC, everything seems to be working fine, the werewolves/ bears I spawn with the command on DWCs page work but Aela uses the same skin as the player not the red shown in the images, looking at the files in the bsa the female werewolf is a normal werewolf - not red, I thought it would be? (I have tried it with and without bijin and its patch.)

EDIT- I figured out the skin issue but now the npcs, specifically Sinding, are only a head which is the correct colour. What is the load order for TWO, DWC, etc?

Did you figure out the cause of the floating head thing? It's affecting me too.

• 1 month later...