Hi, i'm new here and a beginner to mod world.

First, sorry for my english, i'm try to translate by myself ?. I use Skyrim SE 1.6.640.0 version with MO2 and have a big problem to set the right order to install all the mods. The animations started after a few blocks of movement, the clothes suddenly disappeared, between one animation and the other the bodies were thrown around the scene like a pinball machine, some mods like public whore never worked completely. I reinstalled a couple of mods and i think i have overwritten the files, consequently my player doesn't run any animation, not even those motion bases, it's like he has a pole in his ass! Here the mods list, can you all help me to set up this?

ps-1: before reinstalling the mods like CBPC and others, everything worked "fine", for example I was able to reproduce the animations even if not fluid of DEFEAT but the vagina / anus collisions did not work etc

ps-2: can you also recommend some additions to improve everything? I have a medium range laptop

mod_list.png

3 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Your issues probably stem from your mods beeing incompatible with the newest update.

If they only T-pose you need to run the FNIS generator again.

Hi and thanks for the reply, I tried as you indicated but nothing has changed

6 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Magari descrivi di nuovo i tuoi problemi uno per uno.

Per quanto ho capito, è la posa a T e le mod non funzionano affatto.

So, I started installing the correct SKSE, then FNIS, LOOT, XPMSE, racemenu, bodyslide etc by following more tutorials on YouTube. And everything was fine, then I started looking for adult mods by downloading Sexlab and other mods and trying them from time to time, but the animations were not "clean" in the movements and changes, there was no collision and the only way to get them started it was with an assault. I looked for solutions and on some blogs I read that the problem was solved by reinstalling the affected mods, so CBBE, CBPC, etc. From there the most total delirium, no more joint moves if not the eyelids. I would like to create a new instance with MO2 and recharge the mods correctly in order to finally be able to use them!

Edited by farax91
add video attachment
10 minutes ago, Harvald said:

Are you shure you installed SE Versions. Not only activate Fnis.esp but run Fnis.exe. Loot is an awful tool , I never use it. Better  learn about mod cleaning.

LOOT does mod cleaning? I thought it was only about load order.

31 minutes ago, farax91 said:

Can you tell me how to install the mods correctly? LOOT does the rest

You have to open the FNIS generator by clicking the red button with a black F on it. Then run the tool. If it tells you about errors you got another problem.

Edited by Fakenet

No Loot does not do modcleaning. There is only one order for the mods in which the serious errors are not so clearly visible, like the autors think. Modcleaning you do with SSEEdit. I think it's better to correct mistakes than to whitewash them.

Edited by Harvald

Loot gives it the rest ?.

MO2 shows what gets overwritten.

Left side is you Data folder, right side load order esp's.

Learn the little icons in MO2, showing what overwrites or gets overwritten.

FNIS needs to be installed in a special way, most right side MO2 via data tab, right click fnis.exe, set as executable.

Correct all fnis errors, this point to wrong animations, like LE in SE.