[Request] Cumflation Mod or Pregnancy Showing Outside of Animations

I was wondering if there was a mod or a way to make the player appear pregnant outside of Animations. I would think using a mod like SxB Relayer or maybe a mod that switches between different bodies using a hook that ties into Sexbound's Climax.lua without really needing to alter the scripts in Sexbound. I know that there was a discussion about this posted on the Sexbound Club here on LL a few years ago, but it has since fallen inactive.

1 hour ago, VAAlucard said:

I was wondering if there was a mod or a way to make the player appear pregnant outside of Animations. I would think using a mod like SxB Relayer or maybe a mod that switches between different bodies using a hook that ties into Sexbound's Climax.lua without really needing to alter the scripts in Sexbound. I know that there was a discussion about this posted on the Sexbound Club here on LL a few years ago, but it has since fallen inactive.

Well, the options exist. The concept is still as lively as ever in people's desires, but the means to make it happen are now available. I just think nobody stepped up to the plate so far?

Using Zancuno's "Armor Adapt", it would be possible to tie the Sexbound's "Pregnant" status effect to a change in clothes, and show this "Pregnant belly" outside of Sexbound animations, but that is a extremely complex ask even with these means, as a nude character would still not show it's belly (In theory at least, as there would be no clothing to swap out, but they could always prove me wrong) but even with the logic setup, you'd still need at least a "default" clothing to replace all others, or if feeling daring, a different chest-piece for all costumes, for the races with humanoid shape, or more, complex races and their appearance (Taurikin, Arachne, Avali, Avikan, etc etc.)

It's far from impossible, it's just, as you've mentioned, the people interested in it seem to have moved on or lost interest in Sexbound, or are merely happy with the current way of things.

As for "Cumflation", now that's a difficult one to tie down. In theory, a new module, or a rewrite of a existing one could easily achieve it, but the assets required, the logic, and most of all, the patience to trouble-shoot it all into existence doesn't seem to garner enough interest from people.

As with most features, users want to will it into existence with words, modders want to use simple logic to make it all work, and projects hoping to achieve it end up running on hopes-and-dreams. Even a game such a Risk of Rain 2 suffered such fate, where modders and creators have come together many a time to achieve some adult modding action, only to either be kicked down by updates who demolish what they had in place, or lack of knowledgeable individuals to lead them forward. The fabled "Risk of Rain Sex Mod" has yet to come to be...

So, if you have interest, and time to spend, least i can do is recommend you seek people out, seek the knowledge and means to do things, as waiting and hoping won't change things. I'm sure you can find other modders and users, willing to contribute to your project and goal, and if you have the patience, enter modding yourself.

Anyway, sorry to respond to your 3-line questions with an essay.

Edited by red3dred

Cumflation isn't that hard, as I was replying to the "old abandoned" thread in the club. With the new tiered pregnancy system the foundation in artwork is already layed out (still waiting on those sprites btw.) and if someone would create at least a third tier of pregnant sprites to start (more can always follw), I estimate the workload to make that mechanic work ~50 LoC.

Could do this, after I'm done with the current project (given the sprites of course, I'm no artist.)

As for pregnancy sprites outside of sex: The idea is great and I'd love to see it. The mentioned possible approach with dynamically, automatically replaced clothing is pain. I'd much more look forward to some kind of DLL mod like StarExtensions adding a way to add to the entity's default animator, to just add a pregnancy layer as in the sex animations.
(Sadly though, DLL modders never seem to be interested in actually improving the game for modders, just add in unnecessary show-off features for users.)

16 minutes ago, JustGimmeFreeR18 said:

Cumflation isn't that hard, as I was replying to the "old abandoned" thread in the club. With the new tiered pregnancy system the foundation in artwork is already layed out (still waiting on those sprites btw.) and if someone would create at least a third tier of pregnant sprites to start (more can always follw), I estimate the workload to make that mechanic work ~50 LoC.

Could do this, after I'm done with the current project (given the sprites of course, I'm no artist.)

As for pregnancy sprites outside of sex: The idea is great and I'd love to see it. The mentioned possible approach with dynamically, automatically replaced clothing is pain. I'd much more look forward to some kind of DLL mod like StarExtensions adding a way to add to the entity's default animator, to just add a pregnancy layer as in the sex animations.
(Sadly though, DLL modders never seem to be interested in actually improving the game for modders, just add in unnecessary show-off features for users.)

Well, for one, i didn't say i wasn't gonna do it, just waiting to be able to implement said artwork lol (That and try my hand at updating the guide, making arachne support, the list goes on quite a bit, your work is seriously important for what i plan to do, and can't get started without the first step)

As for Armor Adapt, it doesn't actively change the clothing of a character, just changes the image for said clothing, to allow it to dynamically change. Say, if an Avali wears clothing meant for humanoids, it'd change to their body shape if setup properly, and vice-versa.