File Name: LoversChildDataBase

File Submitter: perfectioncat

File Submitted: 02 Aug 2013

File Category: Other

Requires: MBP++,OBSE020,Conscribe

I write outline explanation for the person who does not know what LoversChildDataBase is.

Conventional HIYOKO was defined in HiyokoGenerator.
Because the extracted condition of HIYOKO was fixed in a script of Generator, it has need to edit a script to change a condition.
LoversChildDataBase is to define NPC defined by different MOD as HIYOKO, and flexibility can perform addition of HIYOKO, a change.
In addition, I can switch to the form along the demand of the user by setting an extraction condition of HIYOKO in ini file.

HIYOKO provided in LoversChildDataBase is based on MBP++ as a model.
I manage it as the different Race which changed the size of NPC to the child size.
I direct the changes from a child to an adult by switching to NPC of the normal size by using the magic that NPC of this child size is added to attached MOD.

In a package of LoversChildDataBase, HIYOKO, adult NPC more than 100 each are defined by default.
But all racial HIYOKO included in MBP++ is not included.
There is the thing which several kinds of NPC is registered with if I may be one kind by a Race.

The detailed explanation, please confirm an attached document.

Ver1.01 is a version not to deliver creature.

Version 1.03 supports multilingualization.
A used message is defined in an outside text file.
Because a user customizes the text file, it can be multilingualized.
It comes to have possibilities to be translated by the mistake of the author.
107 HIYOKO is defined in a standard package of LoversChildDataBase.
Probably LoversChildDataBase should treat up to 51 families with a Japanese edition.
There is less English version than it.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Explanation of the LoversChildDataBase package.txt

method to make HIYOKO Mod newly using CS.7z

CSを使用して新規にHIYOKO Modを作成する方法.7Z

• 8 years later...

NO.

But Tamago Hiyoko Master set does the same as this mod.

You have a name list with 1764 names.

And for growing you can use HiyokoGrow. 

Or use HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge, the children from this Mod grow. (own races, can be used with Vanilla, MBP and other mod races )

Have you both files in one folder ??!!!

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001  and HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002  in one folder !

Then you click and unpack file 001 and both files will be unpacked.  You can not unpack only one file.

EDIT

You need

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z

The esp you can unpack without the other two files, and you unpack and instal it last, it must overwrite the old esp in 001/002

Edited by fejeena

? HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z (4). ??  4 ?

The files name must be

HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001
HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.002

nothing after the 1 and 2 !  rename the files, delete everything after the 1 and 2.

And the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z  you have to unzip separately.

I cleared my download history to get the correct name of files when downloaded. I did what you told me and it worked. 

Thank you so much I never had to process a mod this way so you really helped me.  When I decompressed HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100a.7z.001 did it put both files in the  data folder?  Also from here its installed manually?

Edited by PHAIROX

You unpack 001 and both files will be unpacked ( 001 and 002)

Then you install meshes , textures and ini folder . Copy in your data folder.

Then you unpack HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge_v100b_ESPONLY.7z    and copy the esp into your data folder.

Then you open data\meshes\characters\hiyogen  in your game folders and double click the link_morph.bat 

done