3 hours ago, kaxat said:

@HabibHanson No plans to turn it into an MCM. It would take a large chunk of time and still not support most of the customizability an Outfit Theme does.

I hope over time more people will create and share their themes. Those clothing integrations and third party mod support could be of help to others. But even if few people share theirs the Themes already support everything past versions of the Enforcer did. And then some. That's enough to make me happy.

I just realized the collars equipped by the ZAP theme do not have that keyword. The ZAP theme was thrown together in a hurry. And kept simple as an example to others of how a theme can be built. But I should add those keywords back. I will probably add more items to that theme. Keep a simpler example inside of the theme tutorial.

Good to know, its save specific but a hackjob way I can do this in the MCM is through the outfit manager mod I guess.

Alright need a wee bit of help cause my monkey brain don't know how to mod. I'm not sure what the hell the mod wants at this point. I managed to fix Slaverun Reloaded land its whole needs 4.1 or 4.0 DD, but now I'm stuck on the problem shown on the screenshot. Reinstalled the mod many times already like it asked and did not even touch anything with the words outfit theme so im not sure about that one.

20221110095825_1.jpg

Edited by Hans Needs A Flammenwerfer

@Hans Needs A Flammenwerfer Press the tilde key ` to open your console. What does it say in your console? You can screenshot it.

If you want to go over and above to try and get this resolved ASAP then enable Papyrus Logs. You might want to google a tutorial for how to do that. Then start your game back up and wait until you get an error. With those logs enabled you will get a few log files created each time you start your game. Find those and upload them here. Upload the Papyrus0.log file and all of the SES log files inside the User directory.

Is this how ya do it? Took me a while to find out why it wasn't logging so that's on me. Hopefully this helps. Took a look at it myself and seems like it's shits itself when it tries to load "SlaverunConfig.json". And thanks for the reply and pointing me in the direction to fix this .

SES.0.log SESDetailed.0.log Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Hans Needs A Flammenwerfer

@Hans Needs A Flammenwerfer You appear to not have PapyrusUtils installed. Which is a genuinely impressive error to encounter. I don't know how that would happen. SexLab includes a copy of it. And you obviously have SexLab installed. But your Papyrus0.log repeatedly mentions how PapyrusUtils is not installed.

Well you might try downloading and installing that mod. But if you don't know how this happened you might be up the creek. Not just with my mod but mods in general. PapyrusUtils is the foundation of a ton of mods. Including SexLab. You may need to reinstall some stuff.

5 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@Hans Needs A Flammenwerfer You appear to not have PapyrusUtils installed. Which is a genuinely impressive error to encounter. I don't know how that would happen. SexLab includes a copy of it. And you obviously have SexLab installed. But your Papyrus0.log repeatedly mentions how PapyrusUtils is not installed.

Well you might try downloading and installing that mod. But if you don't know how this happened you might be up the creek. Not just with my mod but mods in general. PapyrusUtils is the foundation of a ton of mods. Including SexLab. You may need to reinstall some stuff.

Lmao good to know ima go ahead and try to get that up and running. Again thanks for the help.

@Balrog899 I don't understand what you are seeing. :( Perhaps you can elaborate on the problem?

Based on the "Naked slaver" comment I assume you are midway into one of Reloaded's story quests. Unfortunately some of those have bugs. A lot of us cheated our way past story quests because of this. This mod is focused only on the Enforcer. The radiant portion of Slaverun. Fixing the story quests is sadly unlikely to ever happen. Kenjoka appears done with it.

6 hours ago, kaxat said:

I don’t have this mod yet as it looks like it’s being written with a male protagonist in mind. I’m hopping this mod will eventually have a system where the player can actively be enslaved, and then earn their freedom. Kind of a non-bondage hardship scenario after a defeat. What I mean by non-bondage is the player does not have to be locked to control them, as it is a crime not to listen. This could turn into another concept where the game play is about survival and freedom. This means that many paths will lead to death and the PC will have to load a previous save. There can even be a hardcore option where the only way a female player can become a slaver is by first being a slave. A male will have a much easier time becoming king of the castle.

Anyways on my extremely modded setup I was recently getting a PapyrusUtils error after an AE upgrade and then downgrade, turned out that one of the quest mods was overwriting papyrus. I believe it was “Sexlabsurvival”

6 hours ago, kaxat said:

I get the same error, with PapyrusUtils installed, and other mods using it without issue (I'm on LE if that makes a difference). I also didn't have this with the v0_6 preview version you posted earlier in the thread

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by TBDM

@TBDM You definitely have a different issue than Hans. His Papyrus log contained 50 different references to an "Unbound native function". And every one of those functions is included in PapyrusUtils. Almost every one of those came from a different mod. I believe only 2 of them were my mod trying to call it. And there is probably a lesson to be learned there. Anyone with a truly broken Skyrim might end up here with the same "Slaverun Enforcer" error. But it is not that this mod caused the error it was just the first to popup. I might need to thoughtfully adjust this error so people don't wind up here every time their mod load order breaks. Perhaps hiding it altogether.

Nothing so catastrophic is mentioned in your logs. Your logs do indicate you have uninstalled a lot of mods since starting your game. Which unfortunately can bork a save. They also mention some missing animation records and indicate FNIS might need to be run again. Did you install some mods recently?

If I were you I would double check that nothing is overriding this mod. In MO2 you can open a mod and check the "Conflicts" tab to see if any mod files are overriding other mods or being overriden themselves. Hopefully your mod manager has something similar. Obviously this error can trigger if Skyrim is generally broken. Beyond that the more specific issue is that it can't read a particular file.

If none of the above helps then go back to the folder where you found the Papyrus.0.log file. Open the Users folder inside. And upload SES.0.log and SESDetailed.0.log. They might contain further hints.

11 hours ago, kaxat said:

@Balrog899 I don't understand what you are seeing. :( Perhaps you can elaborate on the problem?

Based on the "Naked slaver" comment I assume you are midway into one of Reloaded's story quests. Unfortunately some of those have bugs. A lot of us cheated our way past story quests because of this. This mod is focused only on the Enforcer. The radiant portion of Slaverun. Fixing the story quests is sadly unlikely to ever happen. Kenjoka appears done with it.

Sorry for my English. I'm talking about Enforcer. If the PC looks like a slave, wears a collar, naked, but is in the Slaver faction, the group Enforcer-call will work fine. But if this is not a group animation, then a mini-scene starts in which the PC says that she is a slave trader and is not covered by the Enforcer.

@linky1 Your handsomely sized log file contains no shortage of errors. It includes a bunch of "Cannot open store for class" errors. These happen when you uninstall a mod that was previously present in this save. They can also happen when a necessary mod is simply not present. Further your log contains a stack dump. Those are bad and only happen in the worst of times. It also contains a million references to missing plugins and scripts. In short Skyrim is broken.

Is it possible that you are using MO2 but forgot to start the game with MO2? It also might be possible that this is an old log file. Check the timestamp for it on your computer. If you use MO2 then a new Payrus log might only be generated when you forget to start the game in MO2. And so this log could be from the last time you did that. Which might be months ago. And would explain why its complaining about everything be missing.

Regarding the issue that might not even be a bug. Slaveruns quest waits to start until player level 2. By default. The MCM lets you adjust this. Is it possible that you have not yet satisfied the conditions to start the quest?

@Balrog899 Thank you for explaining more. It is possible that is a bug. If so you are the first to report it. I will need to investigate more. I appreciate you reporting it. It is also possible it is something specific to your computer. Either way I think it can be avoided by changing the MCM setting "Probability for playing a scene" to 0. I would change that to 0 if I were you.

@aslab Thank you for sharing. That is good to know. By the way this mod is mostly written for a female protagonist. But males are supported too. They just get a lot less Player features. Since so much of this mod is focused on NPC to NPC behavior the majority of features will not care what gender you are.

Edited by kaxat
17 minutes ago, kaxat said:

@Balrog899 Thank you for explaining more. It is possible that is a bug. If so you are the first to report it. I will need to investigate more. I appreciate you reporting it. It is also possible it is something specific to your computer. Either way I think it can be avoided by changing the MCM setting "Probability for playing a scene" to 0. I would change that to 0 if I were you.

I tried to turn it off, but the scene still plays…

1 hour ago, kaxat said:

@Balrog899 Ouch. What do they say in this scene? Can you quote some of the dialogue for me? I will use those dialogue lines to try and determine exactly which scene is playing and breaking. There are a million scenes to please be precise. ?

"Come here woman. My cock is so hard and there is no filthy slave here. You will take care of my dick and serve me."

изображение_2022-11-11_155507880.png

I just want to get rid of this scene :D

Edited by Balrog899
2 hours ago, kaxat said:

@aslab Thank you for sharing. That is good to know. By the way this mod is mostly written for a female protagonist. But males are supported too. They just get a lot less Player features. Since so much of this mod is focused on NPC to NPC behavior the majority of features will not care what gender you are.

Are male slaves allowed by this mod, and do they receive abuse just as much as their female counterparts?

It's good that someone is doing this. I see all the hard work, but I absolutly don't like the story from slaverun, I just want to have the enforcer standalone.

I have a little question: When I install this mod then there are two options. Stip everyone or rich and skilled fighters don't have to stip, but how exactly is this working for the player? Or isn't this working at all for me right now and I have to strip always in towns?