how to hide a seam on a 3d model?

Well, unfortunately, I realized that no one is ready to cooperate, everyone is ready to do only something small and different (which is the main problem of the fallout mod, when a pile of many small mods instead of one big one causes the game to crash) and I decided to implement the idea myself . ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166634-are-you-ready-to-collaborate-to-create-a-bdsm-mod/page/7/ )

While sorting through other people's "adult" mods and game files, I realized that body parts act like clothes, they are superimposed on an invisible skeleton. And also the fact that the game skeleton will not be able to give the body the desired shape for animations. That is, I need to model also an enlarged anus, an enlarged mouth, a swollen belly for animation with a huge phallus and through penetration. I also need to make flared nostrils and ears for the tentacles.

But I still did not understand how to hide the junction, the seam between 2 parts. For example, between the neck and torso or the lower part of the face and the rest of the head.
If I separate a body part from the main body, then there is a noticeable seam. I tried to make more polygons, tried to play with normals, but nothing helps.
How to solve this problem? That is, how to separate an object, but so that the seam is invisible?

And most importantly: after that, how to attach the model to the skeleton, with the ability to replace body parts?

There is also a question that deviates from the topic: how to extract from the game the models "Mr. Handy", "Stormtron", "Super Mutant", "Hippo", "Mirelurk", "Radstag", "dog", well, a model of a man and a model of a woman (for example Nora and Nate) ? those models of people with a rig that I found on the nexus are impossible to use because of the disgusting helper system.

2 hours ago, REB85 said:

Well, unfortunately, I realized that no one is ready to cooperate, everyone is ready to do only something small and different (which is the main problem of the fallout mod, when a pile of many small mods instead of one big one causes the game to crash) and I decided to implement the idea myself . ( https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166634-are-you-ready-to-collaborate-to-create-a-bdsm-mod/page/7/ )

While sorting through other people's "adult" mods and game files, I realized that body parts act like clothes, they are superimposed on an invisible skeleton. And also the fact that the game skeleton will not be able to give the body the desired shape for animations. That is, I need to model also an enlarged anus, an enlarged mouth, a swollen belly for animation with a huge phallus and through penetration. I also need to make flared nostrils and ears for the tentacles.

But I still did not understand how to hide the junction, the seam between 2 parts. For example, between the neck and torso or the lower part of the face and the rest of the head.
If I separate a body part from the main body, then there is a noticeable seam. I tried to make more polygons, tried to play with normals, but nothing helps.
How to solve this problem? That is, how to separate an object, but so that the seam is invisible?

And most importantly: after that, how to attach the model to the skeleton, with the ability to replace body parts?

There is also a question that deviates from the topic: how to extract from the game the models "Mr. Handy", "Stormtron", "Super Mutant", "Hippo", "Mirelurk", "Radstag", "dog", well, a model of a man and a model of a woman (for example Nora and Nate) ? those models of people with a rig that I found on the nexus are impossible to use because of the disgusting helper system.

To replace body parts you can check this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/41003

To export head of npc you will need to use some button combination, probably CTRL + F4 in creation kit, for example you may see how I was able to export Piper, Curie and Cait here

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/19926-lewd-load-screens/

I dont think that getting the rest is a problem because body and hands are packed in Fusion girl release for example

To export other nifs you will need tool to open F4 archieves, I forgot how it called.

About seam, that is a bit complicated according how rendering in F4 is working, but you can try check this (I have not tried that myself) 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58950?tab=description

And try first with something small and maybe not beatiful but working and publish it, otherwise you probably will just lost interest without any final result