Zaz Animation Pack For Skyrim SE [WorkInProgress]

Today in the morning I got the file of ZAP 9, the SE version, which has been prepared (BODYSLIDE-FILES) and converted (the whole ZAP 9 is now fully working without any mistakes-all functions work, except the HDT-PE-chains-which is not too bad) by @bnub345. In between my version, which I have here since some weeks is solid tested and working on SKYRIM SE but it has been not supporting BODYSLIDE assets so far but bnubs345 made the most stuff also for the CBBE PHYSICS-body made by caliente ready-to-play !!!

I have now to add the missing assets and then I can release also an SE version as well. The next step up to the CBBE SMP (3BBB) andto  the "beloved" 3BA body is then not any more hard to do.

What is not ready until now.

He (bnubs345) wrote:

• "Outfits using SMP cloth, I just figured out how to do this when I stopped working" (I can do that-I still have skirts working-no problem)
  • "Outfits where the arms are bound as part of the clothing rather than using an offset animation" (this is working with dedicated new body-models-no problem)

Finished:

• "The breast ropes are ok at default slider values but highly different ones will cause issues. It might be better to just have a set body shape for these rather than building one in bodyslide" (yes, this is a tricky part of all the clothing ssets as it needs some artwork, which also depends on experiences with the sliders of the cbbe-physics body)
  • "Same issue with the breast yoke, there is no way sliders can work on it without destroying the shape." (that asset has been not overtaken to become part of ZAP 9-it ´s simply little scary to me-the trick at this asset is, to let the spine weight the asset in whole and overtake NO slider-conformation so that the asset is held by the body´s spine-problem here is the breast-shape, which has to be formed suiting to the asset and same time working for the sliders-and some have to become switched of with that project-because everything is not working therewith-quite complex for such a stuff....
  • Some outfits might benefit from using the uniboob/unibody reference,....... (This exactly and definitivly I have learned in between, I also got how to convert the old body-assets by using caliente´s conversion-bodies as well by only using some vew clicks-mostly that is working well)

So, the next days I try to make the pack SE - ready.......

Edited by t.ara

I stepped thru the work so far - I found the textures look somehow CRAP. I do not know WHY so far....

Lot of assets need dedicated weighting....

Lot of things are fine-others need "repair" and different settings in CK....

At first I need to know what is going on with the textures.....

Will do the full conversion inside of skyrim LE....there, I have more better routine with BS (same version like in SE) and I can handle the game more faster...better ENB....some few assets I did so far (this one bikini is working for 3BBB).

The download file is only a dummy-you please don´t download it....I´m busy on this mod now.

TESV 2022-10-03 12-16-48-98.jpg

Okay, this is my way: -I will do everything in LE...I will use both bodies for the work: the CBBE-PHYSICs body and at once the CBBE SMP (3BBB)...so you need to have also the 3BBB body of caliente installed so to get the fully quality for all assets. I´ll offer a list, which assets have to become created by using the 3BBB and which use the single bone body. In that case we can get the most best results...I convert only some few assets to 3BBB as all the breast-related assets like jewelry for breast, this bikini and some few other stuff-this later has to become weighted with the 3BBB body, and all other assets you simply create with the CBBE PHYSICs body with same settings. Maybe I can create two groups....

The pic is showing same asset made in LE and then overtaken to SE (I used SSE nif optimizer with everything SWITCHED OFF !!!!!-if not in that way used, it can damage the nif-file to be working with the old-school texture-files)....looks now pretty much the same (or little better:-) ...-the missing body-parts don ´t mind-it ´s a result of a missing setting inside of CK...nothing, which is driving me mad.

I am lucky that the last weeks I have made an LE version with this complexer bodies and with the matching physics, which allows me to handle this and much more now !!!!

SkyrimSE 2022-10-03 12-32-08-78.jpg

Edited by t.ara

Some snapshots of the SE-VERSION, which is still rock-solid running.....

The Tangled Tower is no interior cell, it´s simply outdoor...and here is the strength of SKYRIM SE acting in really a different POWER of graphics...amazing PHATT-I would say so-SE is PERFECT for load-free homes, houses, castles.....

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-25-29-43.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-42-27.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-30-20.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-12-41.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-23-44-23.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-23-33-85.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-54-49-13.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-50-12-50.jpg

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Some snapshots of the SE-VERSION, which is still rock-solid running.....

The Tangled Tower is no interior cell, it´s simply outdoor...and here is the strength of SKYRIM SE acting in really a different POWER of graphics...amazing PHATT-I would say so-SE is PERFECT for load-free homes, houses, castles.....

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-25-29-43.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-42-27.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-30-20.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-12-41.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-23-44-23.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-23-33-85.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-54-49-13.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-06 10-50-12-50.jpg

oooooooo aaaaaaahhhh :O:heart:;):thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...