Follower For Femboys

View File

575338094_CoolText-FollowerForFemboys432778830784760.png.c605e75de9bf7087715cd6ef3ebebf1a.png

What is it?

Just a little follower generic dialogue overhaul for kinky submissive little femboy sluts such as myself.  Overrides only some generic responses like command, trade, wait etc. and greetings. Since i'm playing with Submissive Lola and a ton of other mods making me a worthless little slave bitch, it always felt like the vanilla follower dialogue is way too nice and has to be more humiliating. ?

Supported Voicetypes:

FemaleCommander

FemaleCondescending

FemaleDarkElf

FemaleEvenToned

FemaleYoungEager

MaleBrute

MaleDarkElf

MaleDrunk

MaleEvenToned

MaleEvenTonedAccented

MaleNord

MaleYoungEager

If the voice of your follower is not included just change it with SSEEdit or CK. Other voice types just keep the vanilla dialogue of course. Sorry for the small selection, i had to build every single line in xVASynth since my notebook is getting a heart attack trying to batch build them. 

The quality of the individual voicetypes also varies. My main focus was FemaleCommander and FemaleEvenToned since that's the ones my 2 followers are using, so these definitly sound best. FemaleYoungEager and MaleBrute also turned out pretty good and natural sounding. Some are not too great like FemaleCondescending. MaleNord also sounds kinda ridiculous sometimes. You just have to try arround... ?

Note for female player characters:

MaleEvenTonedAccented, FemaleConscending, FemaleEvenToned, FemaleYoungEager, MaleEvenToned and MaleYoungEager are not using the "bitchboy" line nor anything else refering to them as male in case you wish to use the mod with one of these voicetypes.

Requirements:

Only base game duh

Compatibilitities:

Should be compatible with anything that doesn't change vanilla follower dialogue. 

Recommended Mods:

Naked Comments Overhaul Femboy Edition

Submissive Lola or some other player slave mod since followers will refer to you as slave a lot.

Vivi's Cockcages for obvious reason ?

Previews:

https://voca.ro/1ju1auiI4KVN

https://voca.ro/16EfHZBwrn68

https://voca.ro/15Lh7L9RELIR

https://voca.ro/132eqh5Cu8sc

https://voca.ro/1etWyBsbHPzE

https://voca.ro/154JwY7PNsus

https://voca.ro/1chAqq8gSe09

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible

1 hour ago, Garfieldcat said:

This is awesome! Thank you!
I mean I play as female char so "bitchboy" kinda doesn't work all too well,
but all in all I love the idea - it's fantastic.
I was kinda weirded out by "yes my thane?" as well :D  

Glad you like it. It's a very simple mod and doesn't require any fancy skill to make / change. You can download xVASynth here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44184 and some fuz to wav audio converter like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73100 this and change the written dialogue in SSEEdit or CK and just replace / drop the audio files manual in the game folders ?

Also btw MaleEvenTonedAccented, FemaleConscending, FemaleEvenToned, FemaleYoungEager, MaleEvenToned and MaleYoungEager are not using the "bitchboy" line, all others do. 

Edited by Vyru
47 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Is there a particular reason why you compacted the mod, but did not flag it as ESL?

Flag it where? Sorry if i did something wrong it was my first upload on LL ?

Edit: I just looked it up. Should i change the files? I'm relatively new to skyrim modding (only a couple months) and this was the first little plugin i publically shared. I didn't know esl was a thing until just now.

Edited by Vyru
22 minutes ago, Vyru said:

Flag it where? Sorry if i did something wrong it was my first upload on LL ?

Edit: I just looked it up. Should i change the files?

You probably should. Advantage of ESL is of course it does not count into the 255 esp limit, many people are reluctant to spend a full slot on a mod that has only 27 Records.

3 minutes ago, Talesien said:

You probably should. Advantage of ESL is of course it does not count into the 255 esp limit, many people are reluctant to spend a full slot on a mod that has only 27 Records.

Yes i've just read about esl not counting to the esp limit. Learned something again. I will change it, thanks for the heads up.

5 hours ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Awesome mod! Any chance of an LE port possibly in the future?

I don't have LE only on playstation but since it's only a little plugin changing some dialogue it should be pretty easy to backport if it doesnt already work for LE out of the box.

11 hours ago, agukiin51 said:

hello!, the idea of your mod is great since I use submissive lola and so you have some interaction with the playmate, but I have a problem the texts work but the voices are still the same as always (I use ``FemaleEvenToned´´ ), could someone tell me why this happens? Thank you!

Did you use a mod manager? Check if the voicefiles are located in the correct folder: Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Sound\Voice\Skyrim.esm and if necessary download it again and copy them there manually. 

Edit: just in case you never did it before, just grab the "sound" folder of the mod and drag it into your "data" folder and it should work. 

Edited by Vyru
  • 1 month later...
On 11/10/2022 at 1:28 AM, Garfieldcat said:

Hmm Iactually can't seen to make it work either :( I mean I get the texts but not the actual sounds :O 

The only reason i can think of for this to happen is using other mods altering follower dialogue.

1. Make sure the files are in the correct folder: 

Screenshot_1.png

2. Use CK to check if the correct voice file is used for the written dialogue. Example:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

If it still doesn't work after these steps the only possible reason is another mod overriding mine. Vanilla dialogue is packed in a esp file while my files are lose. Skyrim always prefers lose files.

Edited by Vyru
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i am currently testing your mod in SSE, i added a mod called Atlana the half giantess follower, she uses femaleyoungeager as her vanilla default voice but idk if she's 100% using that vanilla voice or if the mod author also added a new dialogue line using the vanilla voice of femaleyoungeager for alchemy training lessons, anyways my point is, i put ur mod in the bottom of the load order to load last, but neither text nor dialogue can be heard from her, i'm currently testing to see if this works in vanilla followers.

oh and i don't have ck only ssedit

tried with sven just now, doesn't work but i do have relationship dialogue overhaul so i may wanna remove that...

*edit edit* the lines appear but the voice is still unchanged.

i installed via mo2 but i don't know how to manually install this

image.png.49647fe49795a26cb47b45542e5dd2bf.png

this is an image of my mo2, this is where the fff1 files are located, my data folders won't even expand to say where they are exactly, it says sou so i assum its sound, but then there's a folder with no name just ... at the front, this won't do..

Edited by Sabertoothtigerz89
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2023 at 4:18 AM, Sabertoothtigerz89 said:

Hi, i am currently testing your mod in SSE, i added a mod called Atlana the half giantess follower, she uses femaleyoungeager as her vanilla default voice but idk if she's 100% using that vanilla voice or if the mod author also added a new dialogue line using the vanilla voice of femaleyoungeager for alchemy training lessons, anyways my point is, i put ur mod in the bottom of the load order to load last, but neither text nor dialogue can be heard from her, i'm currently testing to see if this works in vanilla followers.

oh and i don't have ck only ssedit

tried with sven just now, doesn't work but i do have relationship dialogue overhaul so i may wanna remove that...

*edit edit* the lines appear but the voice is still unchanged.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/75cad402c9c725d89cb476f5ad317b1d96fbb858cd2024b8e72e02cc7e60f22b/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.png.49647fe49795a26cb47b45542e5dd2bf.png

this is an image of my mo2, this is where the fff1 files are located, my data folders won't even expand to say where they are exactly, it says sou so i assum its sound, but then there's a folder with no name just ... at the front, this won't do..

Relationship dialogue overhaul definitly isn't compatible and overrides my mod. To make sure the correct voice files are played i recommend downloading ck and follow the steps i posted in the comment above with the screenshots. The only possible reason for it not to work is another mod. Mine will 100% always override vanilla dialogue.

On 1/12/2023 at 4:18 AM, Sabertoothtigerz89 said:

Try to copy the voice files into the skyrim.esm folder.

Screenshot_1.png.184ba082d1f4e6b88489164743167248.png.0e91be05674ba895d67e5556a378c196.png

If that doesn't work there is some other mod causing it.

• 8 months later...