TMNT Shredder's Revenge Complete Female Nude Mod

TMNT Shredder's Revenge Complete Female Nude Mod

A collection of all the mods I made for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge. They make all the females in the main game nude. DLC content is not modded.

What is modded:

Title Screen

Main Menu

Tiffany Sprites

NPC female Sprites

April Sprites (All 11 palettes)

Irma Sprites (Discovery, world map, request and library)

Kala Sprites (Discovery, world map, request and library)

Story cutscenes (Story Intro, stage outros, April ending)

April character select (All 11 palettes)

Tempestra (Character and banner)

Installation instructions are in the file.

Compatible with PC and Switch versions of the game.

12/22/22

Game update changed character select texture, breaking the mod. Version 1.1 will restore the mod for character select.

10/07/23

Compatible with Dimensional Shell Shock update. Now compatible with the Switch as well as PC.

Edited by Aagie
New version needed for game update.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 3/11/2023 at 1:02 AM, GLBlackFire said:

is this compatible with the Switch version?

It is now.

On 3/27/2023 at 10:10 PM, Aagie said:

I know nothing about moding the Switch, so my guess would be no.

Fortunately, I do and it was easy to turn that no into a yes. Thankfully, all that was needed was to reimport all of the .xnb files into their appropriate .zxnb files. Already tested it on actual hardware and it works. Here's the all .zxnb version of your mod, with updated installation instructions for both PC and Switch

TMNT complete nude female mods v1.1 (updated).zip

21 hours ago, zhdarkstar said:

It is now.

Fortunately, I do and it was easy to turn that no into a yes. Thankfully, all that was needed was to reimport all of the .xnb files into their appropriate .zxnb files. Already tested it on actual hardware and it works. Here's the all .zxnb version of your mod, with updated installation instructions for both PC and Switch

TMNT complete nude female mods v1.1 (updated).zip 6.5 MB · 0 downloads

Awesome! Thank you for doing that!

• 3 weeks later...

Having a look at the files inside the update, I've found what parts need to be changed for the mod to work. The rest of the mod's files still work properly.

• CharacterSelect was changed yet again to implement the new palette options. Instead of altering CharacterSelectTexture like before, April and Karai have texture files that would require editing. CharacterSelectTexture doesn't need to be included in the mod files anymore.
  • April's player sprite sheet will need to be redone completely, as not only has the palette option implementation changed the colors of the sheet itself, but the placement of some sprites has changed too.

Edited by zhdarkstar

Good news!

I've been looking into the new version and how it works. After some early testing, I should be able to get the mod working again as well as make mods for the new content.

However, it's going to take quite some time to do all that.

7 hours ago, Aagie said:

Good news!

I've been looking into the new version and how it works. After some early testing, I should be able to get the mod working again as well as make mods for the new content.

Awesome, looking forward to it!

7 hours ago, Aagie said:

Good news!

Great to see that the mod will live on after the update. Btw, if you're using offzip to extract the .zxnb files, here's the .bat file I used for reimporting to get the mod working with the Switch last month. All I did was take the batch extraction file and add a -r to the string. ? The only bump in the road that I encountered was having to separate the mod files into batches because of the same filename being used for different files, especially now that there's yet another AprilTexture.zxnb in the mix. ?

reimport.bat

8 hours ago, zhdarkstar said:

Great to see that the mod will live on after the update. Btw, if you're using offzip to extract the .zxnb files, here's the .bat file I used for reimporting to get the mod working with the Switch last month. All I did was take the batch extraction file and add a -r to the string. ? The only bump in the road that I encountered was having to separate the mod files into batches because of the same filename being used for different files, especially now that there's yet another AprilTexture.zxnb in the mix.

Thanks! This saves me the trouble, and the time, of trying to figure out how to do that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 4:32 AM, lollcashoot said:

Any chance we got the mod to work for Karai too?

I am planning on getting to Karai eventually.

On 1/9/2024 at 5:01 PM, Obligitury said:

does the mod for april also involve the butt attack?

The mod has an option for you to choose the knee attack or the butt attack, so yes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...