My game crashed

So yeah my game crashed when I tried to take a ore out of a chest, no idea why, if someone that understand what the log says could just tell me what happened it would help, thanks.

I suspect I might also just have too much mod, or that's it's because my HDD is old and struggle to do shit, my game often lag and my pc can be slow

starbound.log

4 hours ago, Shynasha said:

So yeah my game crashed when I tried to take a ore out of a chest, no idea why, if someone that understand what the log says could just tell me what happened it would help, thanks.

I suspect I might also just have too much mod, or that's it's because my HDD is old and struggle to do shit, my game often lag and my pc can be slow

I think you may have run into a bit of that "rare magic". Starbound has a few peculiar bugs that cause crashes. A few of them, related to containers. It looks like you took something out of a container in the minimal time-frame of getting out of range of the interface. Or for some reason the container vanished. If you weren't moving away from a container when this happened, then this is a new one.

I say this because, i for one, have run into the "open a chest/container the exact frame i get out of it's 'interaction range', thus causing a crash" several times. A lovely crash, when you can't be mad at any particular modder or mod...

15 hours ago, red3dred said:

I think you may have run into a bit of that "rare magic". Starbound has a few peculiar bugs that cause crashes. A few of them, related to containers. It looks like you took something out of a container in the minimal time-frame of getting out of range of the interface. Or for some reason the container vanished. If you weren't moving away from a container when this happened, then this is a new one.

I say this because, i for one, have run into the "open a chest/container the exact frame i get out of it's 'interaction range', thus causing a crash" several times. A lovely crash, when you can't be mad at any particular modder or mod...

Well I do remember that I may have done something at the same time like walking or even attacking by accident, so thanks for explaining I'll be more careful next time lol