Add Uterus model into CBBE 3BA body is possible??

First: sorry for my English!

Second: Please look at these pictures

Pic1, Pic2,Pic3

I spend a whole day to learn blender,nifskope and tried to figure it out how to import uterus model into 3ba body, and still failed.

the uterus model is a free model which I grabbed from here:  https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/female-reproductive-system-89fbe9c118404161acb3e9c1b427a2c8

Posting here with hope someone can help me!

Thanks so much!

Edited by vnhatduy2010
not show images link

First off what would really be gained by doing this? You won't be able to see it inside the body anyway unless you zoom in through the abdomen or tinker with making the body transparent.

Second that model is pretty lackluster IMO, there are better ones out there.

Third it's super high poly so you'll need to either bring the poly count down in blender using the decimate tool or chop it up into several smaller pieces in blender. Once that's done export it as an obj.

Load the 3ba body in outfit studio and drag and drop your new obj in.

Position it how you like and either copy bone weights from the 3ba reference (which will automatically set the mesh to skinned) or manually check the skinned box. 

Getting the weighting right will probably be a bit tricky and will very likely require some manual weight painting to get it to not poke out of the body but you can start by copying the bone weights and go from there. 

Convert the textures that came with the original file to dds, pop them someplace in your skyrim folder, assign them in nifskope or outfit studio and you shoud be good to go. 

3 hours ago, vnhatduy2010 said:

it's for immersive, I guess, it's will be great if it can use with mod like BeeingFemale or Fertility Mode, and it's fun to make one. :D

It's an internal model, so still can't see how it would enhance those mods. Using that logic, you might as well make and fit in all the other organs :D

Yer I like it, Seems to me at the moment the male blows his load into a female hollow body and then out pops a baby, fertility mode is good for this one, BeeingFemale hmm. and also with the new BHUNP body and UUNP and CBBE or whatever its called now form Skyrim LE days. the vagina walls are formed into a vagina canal so this bad boy sitting on top would not be seen. Kinda not getting the point to TFC to have a butchers inside a hollow torso or abdomen. but this would not be seen if played normal with no funny camera moves to go out ya way to actually see it. But just me.  If made for BHUNP gets my vote.

Edited by PCGameFanatic
On 8/29/2022 at 9:36 AM, vnhatduy2010 said:

I'm still fail to make the game working without crash, but I found something interesting, if combie uterus & fetus model together with pregnancy mods it will make these mods more immersive, like this gif in Outfit Studio :GIF

I'll continue do more research.

i think the game crash because your mesh dont have environment map.
so the game dont know how to handle lightning map to them

14 hours ago, harems said:

i think the game crash because your mesh dont have environment map.
so the game dont know how to handle lightning map to them

I thought the same, I tried changing another low poly model found on internet and it worked, but still have no work around for uterus model,

do you have any idea?

13 hours ago, vnhatduy2010 said:

I thought the same, I tried changing another low poly model found on internet and it worked, but still have no work around for uterus model,

do you have any idea?

sadly that i dont have experience when add new obj to game :(
I think we need to wait for someone have exp

Stop me if what I'm saying makes zero sense, but you'd need different body models for every pregnancy state (None, single, twins, puppies(lol)), right? Would it be easier to have them as bodyslide compatible 'clothing' so other mods can more easily switch? It'd probably also make it easier to convert to different body types if someone ever wanted to do that.

Is anything I just said even remotely accurate? I have no idea, have a picture of a girl pregnant with puppies.

Spoiler

sample_33bd2c0f75f1e5e4acec4b2f153160d4.jpg.e771022840707b1e58cbbc54d7fb4a33.jpg

• 6 months later...